blind love // ziam

Galing kay hugsfromziam

liam payne is blind and bullied Higit pa

blind love
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

fifteen

9.3K 597 205
Galing kay hugsfromziam

chapter fifteen

            It was 10 in the morning and Liam still hadn’t received a message from Zayn. Not a ‘Hi,’ not a ‘I’m sorry babe.xx’ not a smiley face, nothing. Liam tried very, very hard to ignore the clenched feeling that his heart still hadn’t gotten used to. It was as if his heart had begun to clench ever since an hour passed of Zayn not replying and now it has been more than five hours… His heart hurt… Was Zayn okay? Was Zayn cheating? What was up with him?

            At the ten hour mark at 12 in the afternoon the phone rang and Liam’s heart jumped a beat while still being clenched, his heart will not unclench until he heard Zayn’s voice.

            “H-Hello?” Liam said in a breathless voice.

            “Liam?”

            Silence.

            “Liam?”

            “Um,” Liam’s face dropped, not Zayn, “Niall?”

            “Yeah, um, I have to talk to you, I couldn’t wait… I just… I know you’re working on a project with Zayn and you got close to him… So…”

            “Niall are you okay? Did you do something with him?” He’s with Zayn… He’s with Zayn…

            “I need advice.”

            “What did you do?” Liam’s attention was captivated now. Talk about Zayn and he was immediately captivated.     

            “I don’t know how to say this without making you uncomfortable.” Niall said hesitantly.

            Liam still hadn’t told Niall that he was somewhat with Zayn, so what would make Liam so uncomfortable? Stop making up assumptions, Liam, don’t be stupid. Zayn isn’t cheating on you with Niall and if he was… then… wow.

            “I’m gay.”

            Silence.

            “Liam?” Niall asked through the other line with a bitten lip, “I’m sorry. I know I should’ve said it face to face to you, but I was having a midnight monologue with myself last night and I just had to let it out.”

            “I figured.” Liam knew it ever since he met Niall. He was too obsessed with Caroline there was something creepy about how fangirled he got whenever he saw a lady specially Caroline. Caroline was the mainstream girl so who else to go to. Niall tried too hard to play it cool, Liam figured it.

            “How did you find out?”

            “I don’t know I just did. But, how did you find out?”

            “I had a feeling ever since I was younger, but I shook it off. But, then it became more and more prominent with one guy.”

            “Oh shit Niall, are you confessing your love for me?” Liam’s clenched heart was twisting with confusion.

            Niall burst out laughing in his adorable, happiness-filled laughter.

            “Did that come off cocky and arrogant? I’m sorry.” Liam started chuckling along with Niall too. 

            “No, Liam, I am not confessing my love for you. This is where your help comes.”

            “Okay…….. Carry on…..” Liam said gingerly.

            “You know how you and Zayn are working on a project?” Niall asked with a hopeful voice.

            Liam knew where this was going and he didn’t know how to avoid it, so he just said the first words that came to his mind. “Garden Day passed, Niall.”

            “Oh, I know, but like you guys are in the same class right? You guys most likely got closer after that? Maybe, I don’t know? Somehow? Please?” Niall’s adorable hopefulness shone prominently through his voice.

            Liam closed his eyes in distaste. This day wasn’t going to be a pleasant one. This was getting too awkward for Liam. His best friend was asking for advice to get with his somewhat boyfriend that was most likely up to no good, but his best friend doesn’t know that he’s dating the guy that his best friend likes. This was too confusing and it was making Liam’s brain hurt.

            “Okay, um what do you want?” Liam said in hurried voice trying to bring this conversation to a close.

            “To put it bluntly, I basically want Zayn.” Just like he said it, he delivered the sentence with pure blunt.

            “I-um-wow.” Liam got caught off guard by how straight forward that was.

            “Yeah… And you want Caroline, so we could go on double dates you know!” Niall tried to pitch Liam in and convince him.

            “Yeah, um about that, our date didn’t go very smooth….” Liam cringed just remembering that night.

            “Oh… well… Anyways, back to Zayn, do you think you could do anything about the situation?”

            “Are you sure he’s gay? He sounds pretty straight to me…”

            “Rumor has it he’s bi.”

            Niall just had the answers to everything, wow. “Well, um, okay, I’ll ask him tomorrow yeah?”

            “Oh my god!! Yes!! Liam!! Yay!! Thank you so much!! I love you!! I love you!! I love you!! Please don’t make me sound like a bad person. Just make it casual okay. Tell him you have a friend that’s very cool and that we should all hang out sometime. Of course, you should bail out last minute just so it’s Zayn and me in the end or if you want you can bring Caroli- oh wait. But, yes, thank you!! Thank you!! Don’t make me sound desperate please!!!”

            “Haha, yeah, of course, bye.” Liam clicked off and threw himself on the bed bringing his hands to lace across his stomach. He sighed heavily. What a life.

            All day Liam thought about Zayn and Niall, then Zayn and some more Zayn and more Zayn and then drifted back to Niall then it drifted to both Niall and Zayn and then it drifted to pity, lots of and lot of self-pity. Thinking about how Niall and Zayn would fit way better, thinking about how he didn’t deserve Zayn one bit. How Niall seemed like a better match for Zayn. How Liam was pathetic and stupid and blind and didn’t deserve Zayn. How Liam should just date another blind person with a guard dog and make cute blind babies and cute guard dog puppies, while Niall and Zayn made hot, Greek god babies. Then, some more Zayn, Niall, Zayn and Niall, and then more pity.

            Liam realized that he had not eaten at all the whole day and as soon as he was going to get up to get his mom to cook him something his phone rang. The special ringtone. The ring tone that represents Zayn.

            Liam stared at the phone. He didn’t pick it up immediately. He wanted Zayn to suffer. But he didn’t wait too long for Zayn to hang up in case he gave up. I mean, after all it did take him long enough to call him. He just waited three rings and then picked it up.  

            “What do you want?” Liam said in the harshest of tones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: This chapter is written as if it was written by a ten year old person. I am so sorry. Have been on a writers block. Lots of homework. In fact a lot has happened. My math teacher gave me a stupid zero for a homework that I turned in and she refuses to believe that I turned it in???? Like um???? Then, today I forgot my homework in my locker so I couldn't do it and I have that class second period so I'm screwed... I have  ten minute presentation coming up and presentations are my number one biggest fear seriously. Ask me what my biggest fear is and I'll say spiders because saying presentations is my biggest fear sounds very pathetic, so spiders are my go-to. But after the presentation life will be good and I won't be as stressed. Love you guys. Sorry this story is going nowhere with my late updates and 10-year-old writing. Thanks for sticking through. xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11K 254 3
Niall is bullied for being himself, for being a person, something he cannot change, but when he finds notes dropped into his locker from anonymous he...
18.2K 160 22
All in the title
415 2 8