The Avengers: Hawkeyes daught...

Por Throwlikeapro

What if Clint and Natasha had a kid? What if only iron man, agent coleson, and fury knew about her? But wh... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
End
New avengers story

Chapter 13

9.1K 289 1
Por Throwlikeapro

Brandy's POV

I was confused on what my mother was hiding. What could she have lied about, and what did Loki know anyway it's not that he was smart or anything i mean you had to be really stupid to try and take over a whole entire planet. Everyone was fighting in the lab and there were so many arguements, that nobody realized i was trying to say something.

"Stop fighting!! Just would you all please stop fighting. I thought you were all mature adults but i guess i was wrong. And besides were all going to be dead soon if you dont stop fighting because dads here!!!!"

"What?" they all said in unison. I mean come on how could you not understand anything i just said? yeashe. I could sense something bad was about to happen and as usual i was right. Just then a bomb went off and something started happening to me, something that would change my life forever.

I know this chapter was short but this is just leading up to the next chapter im posting i just forgot to put it in my last chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

459K 12.5K 21
[Book 1] There once was an innocent little girl who had everything she could ever ask for. But one day it was all taken away from her. She lives in...
552K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
212K 3.7K 50
a collection. (UNDER EDITING!) - in which an aspiring writer attempts to make a book about marvel characters being parents and the readers as their c...
44K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...