(DROPPED! NEW SERIES AVAILABL...

By apathyslut

This short story takes place in Michael's Bad Era, right after Michael had finished The Way You Make Me Feel... More

Prologue.
Ticket To Paradise
Who Is It?
Let Me Soothe
Sweet Seducing Sighs
This Is It (short chapter)
Rehearsals & Romance
The Way You Make Me Feel Inside
You Make Me Feel So Good Inside
I Cant Take It Another Day (mini chapter)
Keep Your Head Up
Behind The Mask (mini chapter)
Shake your body (super short chapter)
Drunken Truth
XSCAPE (short chapter)
Invincible
Everybody's Somebody's Fool
No One Can Help Me, But Myself (short chapter)
Dont Matter To Me (SHORT)
GOOD UPDATE!!!
Conflicted
Come Together
All I Do Is Think of You
I Cant Help It
This Is It✨
MY NEW STORY!

Drunken Mess

18.1K 384 1.2K
By apathyslut

I wake up the next morning, feeling the cold winter air hit my face like it does every miserable morning. But I feel warmth against my back so I turn and see Michael STILL here, all cuddled up and sleeping soundly in one of my extra blankets.

I hope his insomnia didn't keep him up late enough to make him pass out.. however, it wouldn't be good if it did either way because I believe he has rehearsals today, and that bitch is probably looking for him. I know the first place she would look is in here since she hates me because I'm Michael's best and only close and trustworthy friend at the moment.

I sit up and stretch, then I go to my mini refrigerator and look for my coffee that I had put in there.

Not there.

I groan and put my hand on my forehead.

The only other way for me to wake up is to take a cold shower, so I took my clothes for the day out and bought them into my bathroom

Everyone is always surprised when they see my bathroom and how it's so luxurious and bigger than the rest of my apartment. But then I tell them that my modeling agency is paying for me to stay here, then they realize that's why.

Besides,  taking a shower or taking a bath while I listen to my records is the only way I can de-stress and relax. I never get to relax because I'm always out and about doing modeling for different agencies, traveling places temporarily for work, then come back to New York to my temporary home.

I close the bathroom door, taking my pajamas off then get in the shower.

Little did I know I was actually in the shower for a good hour and a half. I get out and put my hair in a bun, wrapping my towel around me when the door opens.

Michael hums as he just nonchalantly and casually walks in, yawning and singing to himself quietly

"You're just another part of  m—"

Until he notices me.

Michael pauses and stops in his tracks, his face turning bright red from embarrassment as he quickly turns away, covering his eyes like a little kid.

"Y/N I'M SO SORRY! I didn't know you were in here!"

I chuckle, not really seeing it as a big deal.. it's not like I'm standing butt naked in front of him or anything.

"Michael it's fine, I'm wearing a towel—"

Michael cuts me off while speed walking out the bathroom

"But it's only respectful for me not to look! I'm sorry y/n, I'll wait til' you get out!"

I shake my head and smile.. typical innocent, yet respectful Michael.

I come out in a pair of jeans,  a yellow/orange off the shoulder sweater, and white socks.

As I walk by drying my hair still, Michael and I pass each other; he casually gives me a rub on the head to purposely mess up my hair  then goes into the bathroom, chuckling.

I suck my teeth and shake my head then continue to walk to the mirror to fix my hair.

Such little kind, yet silly  gestures from Michael mean so much to me. He could do the littlest thing and it'll still show how much love and care he has for you. He could just glance  at you or flash a smile at you, and you can see how much he cares.

Honestly, it makes me happy to see him happy. He never really seems happy anymore after thriller, and especially after getting with that Tatiana chick. He finally realizes the career he has and now that he's VERY popular, he's going to be 500x more busier than he was in The Jackson 5; besides that, the media has been at his throat with these allegations with his vitiligo .. saying he's bleaching his skin, or because he wants to be white because he doesn't like his skin color...I don't know, I just hope he doesn't focus on the media and tabloid bullshit. He only seems happy when he's performing for fans, and seeing me.

However, it's rare of course since he doesn't have many friends.. well.. I am his only good friend at the moment, or the only person he trusts. Recently, he's been having some bad friends and it's really messing up how much he trusts in people.. but I've been best friends with him since we were little kids. So either way, he cherishes me greatly.

"Y/N?"

Michael calls out to me from the bathroom

I snap out of my state of thinking and fixing my hair to go to him, I peeked around the corner as he was putting his semi-long curly hair in a low ponytail

"What's up?"

"I'm gonna have to go back to my apartment for a bit, Tati is most likely looking for me.. I don't want her worrying and going crazy for me."

cute.. he has a nickname for her..

I look away with my eyes and sigh quietly,crossing marms but still keeping a happy demeanor for Michael by smiling through my frustration.

"Are you gonna call me later? I have off today, so I'll be in here doing nothing as usual."

"I'll try to, Tatiana is up my arse for everything... like two days ago when I called you, she thought I was cheating on her so I had to pretend I was talking to my manager."

I start to chuckle to myself remembering the phone call, but also because I've just had about enough of this Tatiana talk.

I really hate this controlling, insecure, bitch.. can you tell?

"What's so funny??"

"Nothing.. just it's just I don't understand why she's so controlling and insecure.. I don't get why she thinks you're always cheating on her."

I glance over at Michael as he starts to pace from frustration.

"She thinks since I'm some big, hot, bad, and a popular celebrity-- no.. "MEGASTAR" that I'm gonna be like all the other celebrities and cheat on her with multiple girls I guess... I dont know.. I wish I can get into her head to see what the hell is going on in there"

I chuckle under my breath and go in, putting my hand on Michael's on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay, I know she's a lot but I believe she's like that because she doesn't want to lose you. Clearly, she loves you a lot and that's really good, you've got a keeper!"

I lied.

Michael wraps his arms around me softly, giving me a little squeeze as puts his head down on my shoulder

"Thank you Y/N.. thanks for always being there for me.. I knew you always were a amazing friend.."

Michael pulls away from the hug to check his watch.

9:45 AM

He starts heading for the door, looking behind him as he walks; Michael always made sure to keep eye contact with you whenever he talks to you.

"I have to get going now, I'll call you as soon as I can okay? Promise!"

I nod in response and hold my arms out to Michael for another hug as I walk to him. Hugging him is the most comforting and beautiful thing ever, being in his arms is like being in the arms of an  angel.

Michael chuckles, seeing me reach out for another hug.

"Okay fine, one more.. then I really have to go."

We both hug, then pecks my cheek before going out to the hotel hallway with a smile on his face.

Yet again, another friendly and kind gesture from the king himself.

"Til we meet again Y/N, have a great day."

"You too, Michael.. good luck with rehearsals!"

Michael laughs and nods, closing my door.

I wait a couple seconds after he leaves, waiting until I can't hear his footsteps in the hallway to lean back against my doorway, crossing my arms. A smile is plastered on my face and it won't go away. I feel so happy and relieved I got to see my best friend again in YEARS... not only that, but I got A KISS from him..

Oh god, I just can see him again.

- Later that night, 11:57 PM -

Still no call from Michael. But hey, what can I expect from a busy man, a megastar, MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON ?

Actually..

Not very much when he has rehearsals, but I know he hasn't forgotten me because he called me the last time. I'll stay up for a bit longer just in case he does.

- 1:20 AM -

Still, nothing. Maybe he's stuck in traffic..he IS playing in Madison Square Garden after all and Times Square is busy with traffic 24/7.

I lay back on my pillow, reaching for my remote on the dresser as my room phone rings. My heart stops and immediately get up, stumbling a bit as I get to the phone as quick as possible. I pick up my phone and put it to my ear

"Hello???"

"H..Hey.."

"Oh hey Michael, you're up late.. how was rehearsals?"

Michael seems to be breathing a bit heavy on the other slide but he was also slurring his words a bit. He probably went out and had a little drink with his crew, since it's their.. well basically their last rehearsal.

Michael started laughing a bit, he sounded like a mess. Michael isn't a drinker at all, but it's so weird to hear him being possibly tipsy.

"What's so funny Michael..??"

"My dick is hard.."

"Excuse me?"

I furrow my eyebrows, not believing Michael is really talking like this... this must be one of his pranks he plays, since he's also the king of pranks.

"You heard me.. Y/N I need you...I want you..."

Michael moans into the phone, my heart immediately started pounding; both from the awkward anxiety of not knowing what the hell to do and from Michael acting this way, and just from what he said to me . What he's saying would never come out of his mouth whatsoever if he was sober.. he says his sex life and anything that's dirty are private and he wont talk like that, or do anything to you unless he's in a relationship with you, even if it's apart of nature. So I have no clue if he's actually like this.. I'm not the one dating him, here.

"Michael, did you drink tonight??"

I pause and shake my head, getting to the REAL question

"No.. Where ARE you right now Michael??"

there's no answer for a couple seconds.

"Michael???"

I raise my voice slightly louder just in case he didn't hear me, I start playing with the phone chord out of anxiety

"S...Sorry Y/N.. I'm home.. *hic*coming to your room right nowww.."

"wait what??? Michael aren't you--"

I don't hear nothing more than an end call tone.

I quickly put the phone back down on it's station and impatiently waiting for Michael to get here, hoping he doesn't somehow get in trouble or seen by anyone, or even hurt because he seems like he's really drunk.

I hear a knock on my door and I run to it, opening it do see Michael in a red button up shirt with black pants and formal shoes, he has a smile on his face.

Well.. He doesn't look drunk at all actually.. He's a little sweaty however from all the drinking he most likely did.

However, I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Michael leans up against the door frame drunkenly as he crosses his arms, his breath smelling like a shit ton of red wine mixed with vodka.

"H..*hic* Hey there..gorgeous~"

I roll my eyes, crossing my arms then looking back at him

"Just get in Michael.."

Michael bites his lip and chuckles that sexy chuckle of his..

I'm not falling into his drunken trap tonight, I refuse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 🔥 We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...
237K 7.2K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...
234K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
6.6K 238 16
This is a story of how one best selling novelist gets the surprise of her life... How could she be so lucky?? The guy well you won't believe, because...