The Power Within

De All_of_My_H8

A young Saiyan from one universe travels to another universe to find her son. Hoping he'd be the strongest on... Mais

An Arranged Marriage
Honeymoon Suprise
Honeymoon Suprise pt. 2
Loving you
Son of a Saiyan
Enter Ice
The Alliance
Fitting in
I'm Sorry
Doppelgänger
Doppelgänger Pt. 2
My Dearest Layla
3 and a Half Kryptonians
New Beginnings
Kryptonite
Offspring
I Love You
Mariposa
Somethings Coming
Lessons
I Messed Up
Should I or Shouldn't I
Trance
What a Long Day
The Gang is All Here
Promise
A New Foe?
War
War pt. 2
War pt. 3
The Super Saiyan
Goodbye
Hope
The Son
Fucked Up
Oozaru
Reunion
The Fortress
Celebration/Victory Party
5 Years Later
A/N

Liar

340 18 0
De All_of_My_H8

A week has passed since she found out she has a doppelgänger. To Lena's surprise Zenara came to work everyday. She was quite, really quite. Sometimes it was like Zen wasn't even there. Lena really wanted to know about her, her plante and Layla but she knew not to push on a sensitive subject. So she figured Zenara would talk to her when she's ready.

Meanwhile Lena was intrigued with the scouter, and how it can scan power levels. It was almost like her alien detection device she made years ago.

"Hey Zenara, can I borrow this?" Lena asked holding up the scouter.

The Saiyan pocked her head up from Lena's desk, the alien was mediating in front of it. She nodded her head, "sure. Just don't delete anything."

Just in case Lena downloaded all the settings to her laptop, she wanted to take the device apart. To see what technology was in this Apple Watch looking thing.

Everything transferred smoothly, she went to unplug the scouter but the new photo album was being displayed on her screen. Lena wanted to look away but she couldn't. She smiled at a picture of a young version of the two lovebirds holding each other, Layla kissing Zenara's cheek as Zenara smiled at the camera. She looks so happy.

The next photo was both the girls kissing each other, then one of them both looking at the camera. They look so happy together, it's kinda weird see 'herself ' with someone other than Kara but at the same time it reminds her of how happy she is with the blonde.

She managed to rip her eyes away from the couple and unplugged the scouter. She accidentally pushed a button on her keyboard and it looked like the album skipping a few years. It looks like a party of some sort, it wasn't until Lena saw a picture of Zen with her...dad maybe. Walking her down the to what looks like a waiting Layla. There was something hovering over her head, something bright. Looking at it closer, oh my god, it was a halo. I don't get how this works. She thought to herself. Where is she from? What planet? The halo, how? The computer screen went dark so Lena took out her mini tool kit to take apart the device.

Hi my love.

Lena's heart dropped. Zenara's eyes flew open from her meditation.

If your listening to this then that means my plan worked.

Lena was scrambling to try to turn it off.

We're having a baby.

As soon as she heard the word 'baby' she stopped immediately.

This little bundle of joy is my last gift to you. A piece of me will always be in your heart and now this piece will have ten little fingers and toes and will call you mom. I know...

"Se filō, mi principessa." The Saiyan said. Lena turned in her chair, she didn't even see the girl move. The recording stopped. "Its voice activated."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." She paused. "Was that Italian?" Lena asked.

"No. It was the dead language of my people. Layla loved when I spoke to her in the language."

"Really. I don't know what the first part means, but the second part means 'my princess' in Italian."

"How do you know ancient Saiyanese?" Zen asked.

"I don't. But like I said the second part sounds like Italian. On this planet many different languages are spoken." She paused again, "so, what does the first part mean?"

"I love you, my princess." Tears ran down her face.

Zenara finally opened up to Lena and told her all about Layla. By the end of the story Lena was in tears, losing her wife and son must hurt a lot worst then getting hit by Supergirl.

"That's why I'm here on this planet. We located my sons space pod in this Quadrant, in this universe."

"I am so sorry this happened to you. Your son, what's his name?" Lena asked clearing her throat.

"Skyler Orion Kingman." The Saiyan smiled. "I know he landed here, we found his pod but I can't sense him. And the scouter won't pick up his energy. I'm starting to think he's dead."

"No! Don't think that. I'm gonna help you find your son. No matter what it takes."

"Thank you. All I want is my son and to go home. I miss my family."

Now that Zen finally opened up to Lena, she became more talkative. The two quickly became friends. Besides Kara, Zen was her best friend. The two sheared secrets, Zen told her all about her planet. Lena believes that the more she knows about her planet and her abilities she might be able to find her son. Zen has more faith in Lena then the DEO.

Lena has modified the scouter, instead of just scanning a 100 mile radius it scans the whole world. Although it's not the watch sized scouter it's her computer. Lena and Zen spend most of their time in the lab, running tests on Zenara's energy, given the fact that the scouter won't pick up Sky's. But nothing, they've been going at it for weeks now but still no sign of him.

-

Kara was sitting at her desk watching her screensaver display some of her memories. Pictures of her and Winn. Some with Alex and Maggie and their kid. Hank and Lucy, James and Winn. And a picture of all of them together. It hurts knowing that her friends still don't really trust Lena. More pictures played on the screen, now they were mainly her and her beautiful girlfriend. Kara smiled, she pulled out the little black box from her purse. "I have to tell her today."

She pulled out her phone and sent a text.

K: what if I told you someone has a crush on you. 🤔
Kara smiled at the quick response.

L: if you're talking about Zenara I already know. 😏

Kara's smile vanished. As she made her way to James's office she looked over to Cat's. Zen was sitting on the couch being talking to the boss.

K: I didn't know she has a crush on you. That's cute 😠 but that's not who I'm talking about.

L: no? Then who?

Kara took a deep breath.

K: what if I told you Supergirl has a crush on you, what would you say?

L: I'd say a threesome is hot. 😍 Just thinking about it is turning me on. I think you need to come and fix that. 🤤👉🏼👌🏼👅💦🔥

Kara's cheeks burned up and her jaw fell to the ground. She was not expecting Lena to respond like that. It took her a bit to even think of something to say.

L: I'm kidding.

She sighed in relief.

L: kind of. Not really. 😏 How do you know Supergirl has a crush on me?

K: she told me. Actually she'd like to talk to you about something. Something important.

L: Really? Well she knows she's always welcome at L-Corp.

K: yeah she knows. Hey are you gonna be in your office around 8?

L: yeah. I'm gonna work with Zen tonight.

Normally Kara wouldn't have a problem with Lena hanging out with Zen but now that she knows Zen has a crush on her girlfriend she's a little worried. Not that she doesn't trust Lena, she doesn't really know Zen as well as Lena does.

K: ok. I need to talk to you too. I'll be there at 8. I love you.

L: I love you too.

-

By the time eight rolled by Zen was exhausted. Using so much energy to try to find her son but the truth is, she'll give it all just to get her boy back. Lena thinks she's close to figuring out his location. She just needs a little more time.

She's sits on her couch with a glass of scotch just waiting for her girlfriend. She pulled a small black box from the drawer.

Beep beep beep.

The scouter broke her out of deep thought. Zen must have left it here, Lena thought as she ran here fingers over the little screen. It lit up and showed a high power level coming her way. The little wording following the small dot was Kryptonian. There are only two Kryptonians on this planet, Superman and Supergirl. Supergirl must be on her way. She waited patiently, a small smile spread across her lips as she thought of the alien having a secret crush on her.

The scouter indicated that the super being had arrived. But instead of Supergirl showing up on her balcony, Kara walked through the door. Lena was extremely confused.

"Hi baby." Kara said leaning in for a kiss.

"Hi babe." Lena smiled, playing the confusion off. She walked to her desk to put the scouter in her drawer. At the same time she sent a quick text to Zen.

L: Are the scouters even wrong?

Z: No. In my experience power levels can increase and decrease but it's never wrong when it come to who owns the power level. Why?

L: Thank you.

Z: Lena are you ok?

L: Yeah. I'm fine.

"Lena, what is that?" Kara said her eyes never leaving the tiny box on the table.

Lena followed Kara's gaze. Shit. Lena thought, I never put it away.

"Lena is that what I think it is?" The blonde finally tore her eyes away and looked up at her girlfriend.

"Well I did have a romantic dinner planned. And a little vacation to Hawaii. But I guess that's all down the drain now." Lena said that last part with a slight attitude.

"Why is it all down the drain? I had a plan to." Kara said pulling out her tiny black box.

Lena's eyes watered a little. "Who am I marrying? Kara Danvers or Supergirl?"

Kara went to answer but stopped when she fully realized what Lena had asking. Her heart was pounding. How did she find out? "Who told you?"

"So it's true then. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Mainly because I'm not supposed to tell anyone. I..."

"But I bet all your friends know. James and his wife, Winn and his girlfriend, your sister...well that's a given. I understand that one. And let me guess Maggie knows too. Right."

Kara was heartbroken but she nodded in agreement.

"So what makes them better than me. I am your girlfriend, we've been dating for two years almost three. You've been lying to me this whole time."

"Lena believe me when I say I wanted to tell you everyday. Look I know your upset."

"Your damn right I'm upset! And it's not because your Supergirl, it's because you didn't trust me enough to tell me." At this point both women were in tears.

Kara was ashamed of herself, she knew Lena wouldn't tell anyone but yet she still didn't tell her.

"Lena I'm sorry. Let me explain."

"Get out." She said.

"Lena don't. Please."

"Kara get out." Lena said a little louder.

"Lena I'm not..." Kara's words were cut off by the Saiyan who appeared right in front of her.

"The Lady said you need to leave. Now I suggest you listen before I take it as you threatening her. Kryptonian."

"Wait a second. Zen, you knew about this?" Lena asked.

"Yeah. I can sense energies. I knew she wasn't human from the moment we met." Zen said over her shoulder. "I wanted to tell you but it's not my secret to tell."

"Get out, both of you." Lena was so hurt, she felt betrayed.

"Lena. I'm sorry. I really am." The blonde said as she wiped away her own tears.

"Let's go Kara. Let's leave her alone." Zen said leading the other alien to the balcony.

Kara glanced one last time at Lena, "I love you." She said before taking off.

"I love you too Kara." Lena whispered back.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.9K 174 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...
24.5K 704 25
I do not own the characters but I do own the story, I do not own any art in the story This story is about Supercorp with some other ships that I love...
105K 1.9K 37
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• A lost female Saiyan trave...
397K 7.9K 61
Lena Luthor wasn't the most fortunate woman in National City. Neither was Supergirl. After a lot of awkward glances, denial, and jealousy, Kara and L...