Addicted To You | I

بواسطة SantanasUrbanNovels

Your The Best Drug I've Ever Had & I Cant Help That I'm Addicted To You المزيد

Copyright.
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Epilogue

7.9K 387 33
بواسطة SantanasUrbanNovels

A Men Who Finds Himself A Wife , Finds Himself A Good Thing
- Unknown

Maui , Hawaii
| Omniscient |
Feb 14, 2016
11 AM

Oh so long for this night I prayed

That a star would guide you my way

To share with me this special day

Where a ribbon's in the sky for our love

If allowed may I touch your hand

And if pleased may I touch once again

So that you too will understand

There's a ribbon in the sky for our love

As Miko walked down the aisle with her arm wrapped around her brothers, her Lace Mermaid Ivory Off-shoulder Sweetheart Backless Court gown fit perfectly with a lace veil covering her face along with her white and gold heels. From the time she woke up this morning til now she still couldn't believe that she's getting married. After everything that had happened before she met Angelo she couldn't be more happier and she owes everything to the man above ; GOD

This is not a coincidence

And far more than a lucky chance

But what is that was always meant

Is our ribbon in the sky for our love , love

We can't lose with God on our side

We'll find strength in each tear we cry

From now on it will be you and I

And our ribbon in the sky

Ribbon in the sky

A ribbon in the sky for our love

Angelo stood there in an all white suit with gold cuff links , a gold and white tie along with white shoes , his eyes never left hers as she made her way down the aisle " It's okay to cry son " his father whispers in his ear " She's beautiful " and that was all it took for the tears to fall out of his eyes , Miko's heart flutters at the sight of her husband to be crying .

Unhooking her arms from Tj's and Troy's arm she grabbed ahold of gown and took off towards the alter to wipe the tears from her mans face , seeing his future bride almost close to him he sprinted from the alter and once they got close to each other he wraps his arms around her waist " I love you " she smiles wiping his tears " I love you too " the guest coos at their moment while her family and his have tears streaming down their face. They made way their way back to the alter

" Sorry pastor " he says " It's okay son " the pastor says smiling " I have never seen a love so powerful before I want the both of you to keep the love you have for each other no matter what "

" Now Who gives this pretty girl away on this day ?" The preacher asks " I do " They say in unison" Ay that's my line " Angelo says causing the church to erupt in laughter " Let's do this gorgeous " he says taking her hands in his .

" Dearly beloved , we are gathered here in the sight of God , and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony .

Jesus Christ reminds us that at the beginning the Creator made us male and female and said , For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife and the two shall become one flesh

God loves us and created us to love others . Our lives find completion only as we love and are loved in return. Together we can become what we could never be separately. " he cleared his throat and proceeded " Love is patient, love is kind . It does not envy , it does not boast , it is not proud . It is not rude , it is not self-seeking , it is not easily angered , it keeps no record of wrongdoing. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth. It always protects , always trusts ,always preserves. Love never fails.

Angelo and Miko come today desiring to be untied in this sacred relationship . Let us pray .

O' Almighty God you have created us all in the image of Love , the image of Yourself. Bless now these two who stand before you . Guide them in your wisdom, shine your light upon them as they journey through this life together , they will walk as bearers of your truth . Amen "

" Angelo and Miko have provided us with their own vows who wants to go first ?" He asks " I'll go first " she says " When we first started dating I honestly didn't think we would get this far all because of the hurt I was holding onto but the more time we spent together the more you showed me how I should be treated " she lifts her veil " I remember the first time we kissed it felt so magical , you waited until I was completely comfortable before trying anything and I appreciate that so much because you opened my eyes up to what a real man is and I'll forever be grateful for you Angelo , I wouldn't want to be here with anybody else unless it's you and I promise to love you until the lord decides to call me home, you are a king , my king and I'll always treat you as such "

Angelo wipes the small tear that fell onto her cheek " The first day I met you I asked God to send me a sign to let me know if you were the one I was suppose to marry and sure enough not even thirty seconds later I got a text from you and I knew from that day forth that you were mine , that God had made you for me like Eve is for Adam , I promise to lift you up when you feel down to hold you when you feel like you just can't do it I never want you feel like your not good enough because baby your worth so much more then you know and I plan to show you every day for the rest of our lives "

Miko hands her bouquet to Zyla , her maid of honor. " Please join hands " the preacher says " Repeat after me son " " I , Angelo Isiah Valentine take you for my wedded wife, to love and cherish , for better or worse , for richer or poorer , in sickness and in health, from this day forward "

" I , Angelo Isiah Valentine take you for my wedded wife, to love and cherish , for better or worse , for richer or poorer , in sickness and in health, from this day forward " he repeats , " Repeat after me

I, Miko Harmony Larue take you for my wedded husband , to love and cherish , for better or worse , for richer or poorer , in sickness and in health, from this day forward "

"I , Miko Harmony Larue take you for my wedded husband , to love and cherish , for better or worse , for richer or poorer , in sickness and in health, from this day forward " Miko repeats " The rings please " the preachers says " May the Lord bless these rings which you give to each other as your sign of Love, Devotion and everlasting peace . Amen. "

" As you place this ring on your partners finger I ask that you repeat these words .

This ring is my sacred gift to you, a symbol of my love , a sign that from this day forward and always , My love will surround, with this ring I thee wed . " Slipping the rings on " This ring is my sacred gift to you, a symbol of my love , a sign that from this day forward and always , My love will surround, with this ring I thee wed . " They says in unison

" Oh , eternal God Creator and preserver , giver of all spiritual grace , the author of everlasting life ; Send thy blessing upon thy servants , this man and this women , whom we bless in thy name ; that they live faithfully together , may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant between them as symbolized by these rings as a token and pledge , and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together and live according to thy laws . Amen .

For as Angelo him and Miko have consented together in holy matrimony and have witnessed the same before God and those present , and have pledged their faithfulness to each other and have declared their love by giving and receiving rings and by joining hands , I now by the authority committed unto me as a minister and a priest , declare that Angelo and Miko are husband and wife according to the ordinance of God , in the name of Father , Son and of the Holy Spirit . Those whom God had joined together let no one put asunder .

May the peace and the unconditional love of God surround you and remain with you now and forever more , I Now pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Valentine you may now kiss the bride "

__________________
V O T E | C O M M E N T
The End

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

62.1K 1K 33
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
89K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
Love Me بواسطة 🤭

العاطفية

709K 35.3K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
43 22 65
I love you. I hate you. I like you. I detest you. I need you. I think you're stupid. I think you're a loser. I think you're wonderful. I know you sto...