Scarlet Meets Dark Blue

By ExcuseMyFangirling

Currently at: Chapter 18 I know that the beginning if this story is really bad... I read over it and I'm like... More

The Job
Please Don't Leave Me Now
Why?!
IM SOOO SORRY
The Unexpected Announcement
Spilt Up
Where Am I?
Cuts and Bruises
When You Can't Sleep At Night
AN
The Big News!!!
A Surprise
ATTENTION: READ NOW!!!
Afterwards
Stress
"I love you"
EVERYTHING
Whenever You Say My Name
Interview
The Flying Guava
Happily Ever After

You'll Always Be Perfect

1.1K 38 4
By ExcuseMyFangirling

TOᗪᗩY I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᔕᕼOᖇT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ I'ᗰ ᔕOᖇᖇY, ᗷᑌT I'ᗰ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᗷᑌᔕY TOᗪᗩY ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ I ᕼᗩᗪ TIᗰE TO ᗯᖇITE.

ᗪIᔕᑕᒪᗩIᗰEᖇ: I ᗪOᑎ'T Oᗯᑎ ᖴᗩIᖇYTᗩIᒪ Oᖇ ᗩᑎY Oᖴ TᕼE ᑕᕼᗩᖇᑕTEᖇᔕ!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's eyes widened and she stared at him for a while. She suddenly got up and ran out of the guild. Gray sighed and got up and ran after her. Erza had gotten to the forest nearby right out of Magnolia and noticed that Gray was hot on her heels and started running as fast as she could not watching where she was going and ran into a tree. Gray grabbed Erza's arm. "Erza, are you ok?" Gray asked worried. Erza nodded "Yeah, I'm fine... But I should get going...." started to walk off. "Erza! Please don't walk away..." Gray pleaded. "Gray, I'll never be good enough for you.... I could never live up to it..." She sighed and looked at the ground. "Erza, I honestly think that I couldn't live without you, your perfectly good enough!" Gray leaned in and kissed her softly. "G-Gray......" Erza looked surprised and blushed. "Well in that case... I accept Gray Fullbuster..." Erza smiled and grabbed his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOYEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᗩᗪOᖇᗩᗷᒪE ᗷᑌT ᔕᕼOᖇT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

ᔕOᖇᖇY ᖴOᖇ TᕼᗩT ᗩGᗩIᑎ, I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗰᗩKE IT ᑌᑭ TO YOᑌ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...
26.1K 749 37
"It's fine, Natsu, I don't need a heart anyways" were the last words she uttered before her and her bestfriend walked through the doors of fairy tail...
74.9K 2.9K 27
TW: depression, self harm, abuse With Lucy's new view on life and her new plan to stay in this world will everything fall in place? Or will things ju...
19.9K 370 17
Gray and Erza go on a quest together and realised they have mutual feelings for each other. How does the guild react? Find out! Disclaimer: I do not...