Love In Rock

By BlackStarzz

Tess is a new girl. New Life. New School. New Everything. She is just getting to know the new people in her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- Liam and Piper
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 8

980 23 2
By BlackStarzz

I stood at the door of my house and I was looking down at the dress that my mom gave me. This is fucking terrible. What happened to wearing something normal for once in a while. I don't look good in these colors. 

"You look great honey." My mom cooed walking by me to the kitchen.

"Your lying to yourself and you know it." I mumbled. I tried pulling the dress down a little and Val slapped my hand. I looked up at her and she had a murderous look.

"Touch the dress again and I will kill you myself." I rolled my eyes and I heard a knock at the door. Val smiled at me and slid into the kitchen with my mom. Val was wearing a red and white striped dress that ended up at the tip of her knobby knees. I was wearing a loose fitting tribal patterned dress that was just above my knees.

For the record came out my mom's closet and who knows how long she has had this dress. Why does Val set me up to go to a party. Why?

I turned around and I opened the door and Mason was standing there with another guy. Lain. They were both looking at me and I looked at them both. Mason was wearing a low cut t-shirt and a pair of extremely ripped jeans and a tie that wasn't on correctly and hung don on it's own.

Lain on the other hand was dressed like a normal person with just a t-shirt and jeans on. Of course, Lain would be the one that would stand out in the crowd. He's not much of a person that could adjust to conformity.

"I heard that Val was at your house. Is she still here?" Lain asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Of course she is still here.

"Um...I don't know exactly." I said and I left the doorway to go in the kitchen. Val was standing there shaking her head. My mom had an amused smile on her face as she was sipping tea. She mouthed the words no as the Ozzy Osbourne glasses fell onto her face. I smiled and walked back to the door way.

"No, she left a little while ago. Maybe she might have gotten home by now." I said convincingly. Lain nodded.

"Are you ready to go?" Mason asked and Lain looked at him.

"Yeah," I looked at Lain. "I'm pretty sure that the party started already." I said and I stepped onto the front porch and closed the door quietly. As I walked down the steps and almost made it to the gate and the front door to my house swung open.

"Piper! You forgot your scarf! It's a little chilly out here." She yelled and I turned around in full embarrassment and I knew Lain and Mason were laughing to themselves. I walked up to my mom and grabbed the scarf.

"You are embarrassing me." She smiled and ran back into the house.

"That's what I am here for." I rolled my eyes as I made my way back outside and Val was gone out the kitchen already.

I felt my face heat up and I walked back to Mason who was now standing by his car. Lain was gone. That was fast.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"No problem. I have had my share of those." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes and got into the car. This dress was making me look like a box of bland colors.

"You look nice." Mason complimented. I smiled a little.

"Thanks."

"The tribal colors really catch the 80's look." 

"That's what my mom said." We were headed down the backgrounds and Mason turned on music. We were both singing to our hearts desire until we reached Val's house. How did Mason know where she lived?

"Party time." Mason said. I got out the car and Val's house was already packed with people. People from our school mostly. People that were tag-along. People that probably just came because there was a party next door.

I walked up the pathway to her house where there were shirtless boys drinking on the front lawn and talking to girls that were wearing dresses that look too short. Val came waltzing out the front door laughing and she spotted me. How did she get here so fast?

"Oh, Piper! Come on! Let's party!" She grabbed my hand and flung me in the house that felt like a hundred degrees. I squeezed my way through the skin tight crowd and we reached a small clearing. The kitchen.

"So, please tell me what happened between you and Mason." I looked at her like she was crazy. How would she know?

"What are you talking about. I never did anything with Mason. This is your party right? Let's go dance...I bet there are some cute boys here. Do you have any soda? I'm kind of thirsty. It's hot in here. Don't you think. I am going to walk away now." I said but Val grabbed my arm and swung me around and she looked at me. Wow she's strong.

"You are lying. I know you are. Now tell me what happened." She demanded and I looked at her. 

"Val. You have to understand that nothing happened. If something did happen then I would have told you." I said trying to reassure her. She has some freaking third sense.

"Bull." She said before walking away from me and I was left standing in her kitchen alone. I moved my bang out of my face and I looked around that gathering crowd in the kitchen. I can't tell her about Mason and I. What am I talking about? We aren't even together!

I leaned up against her counter. How is Val mad at me already. My mom. Did she see anything. Hear anything? I bet she was evesdropping the entire time. My mom knows everything abou tme and I am not surprised she would tell Val about it.

I turned around and my body bumped right into someone that was a lot bigger than mine. I really need to stop doing that. I looked up from my hair that fell over my eyes. It was Jake starring at me. I stood up and I brushed the hair off my eyes. 

"Anderson. What are you doing here?" He asked with an amused grin. What does it look like. It's a party.

"Leave me alone." Jake as usual came towards me. He was pressing me up against the counter and I was struggling to push him of me. 

"Stop!" I yelled at him. He shook his head. I leaned as far back as I could and I pushed his chest off me. Of course as short as I was I had almost no affect on the situation. Jake. He was smiling the entire time. 

"Nope."

"Get the hell off me." I said. I almost yelled until grip on my waist almost got unbearably painful which brought back memories. My legs were almost smashed up against the bottom cabinets. Almost instantly Jake's body was off of mine and I saw someone throw a punch at him. In the jaw. I looked and Masons hand was connecting to Jake's face. 

Jake clutched his face in pain and I looked at Mason who looked angry. His face was red and his eyes were full of fiery and I stood speechless. Everyone was looking at Mason and Mason had suddenly looked at me. 

He stormed out the room and I looked at Jake curse his ass off. Soon people just went back to making the house hotter by dancing and yelling. There were some drunken souls in the crowd. I squirmed through the crowd and somewhere in between there I was groped. 

I made my way out the front door where the sky was the frist thing that had caught my eye. It's about to rain. The stars lit up in between the clouded areas in the sky which made the night lok a lot prettier. 

I found Mason sitting on the hood of his car doing nothing but drinking a bottle of Dr. Pepper. He seemed to not notice me watching him at the wooden fence that barricaded Val's front lawn. I walked over to his car and he saw me coming. 

"How's the party?" He asked. He didn't look at me again. I sighed. Does he hate me now?

"Not really all that fun."

"I bet."

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked. He looked down at me and hopped down off the roof and walked over to me. 

"Acting like what?" 

"You are acting all mad at me for what Jake did to me." I said. 

"When I saw him all pressed up on you I can't keep my control. Do you know how hard that is for a guy like me?"

"A guy like what?"

He looked really serious about this. He looked like he needed that alone time that I gave him. I knew he needed to leave. "I don't go around spreading my feeling to everyone. I play it out like you do. But, this time was an exception-" Some guys started running out Val's house waving their shirts around and yelling to the top of their lungs. I saw Adam and Chris strolling down the street from the house. 

"Hey man what's up!" Chris yelled and Mason gave them a wave. I looked at them both. They both looked like the party got the best of them too. 

"Are you two going back to the party?" Adam asked drinking his water.

"Yeah probably." Mason said. I am not going back to that party. Val will be giving me a talk about why I should have and I wouldn't give a shit.

"Ok man. I'll be around tomorrow with the lyric sheet," Mason nodded and they continued down the street. "Oh yeah, hi Tess." Adam yelled down the street and I waved to him. This is just how I get treated.

"Why was it an exception?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his next making the wind blow his dark hair into the air. He's nervous.

"It's an exception because I don't want to think that I was just there to kiss you. I am not that kind of guy. I am there to protect you and help you and comfort you. I am not here just for one thing. I am here for it all even if it means getting my face smashed in by Jake." 

"Do you really feel that way?" I asked. His eyes were looking right into mine and a smile grew onto his face and I could feel small drops of water touch my skin from the sky. It's raining already.

"Would I lie?" He asked and I smiled a little. Why does he do this to me? I held my hands behind my back together. 

"I don't know." I said lowly. He held my chin up although he was so much taller than me. I was looking into his eyes once again which made his touch more sensitive on my skin. 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend Piper?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed me. I closed my eyes and the kiss started to become a rhythm each and every second. 

He stopped and soon we were both standing in the rain drenching wet. I laughed at how we didn't notice that it had started raining as hard as it was. That's what 'the heat of the moment' means. He wiped the wet hair off my forehead and he kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around him and I smiled at his scent. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason and Piper are together. Lain and Val? Undetermined.......for now! So, can you guys vote and comment for please? I really would like the motivation please! Thanks! Do awesome stuff as usual and kiss a DOMO teddy bear maybe? 

-BlackStarzz <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 3.5K 44
Angela (Angie) has an abusive boyfriend. He screwed up and got himself arreseted. She has Mason who was like a brother to her. His mom and him give h...
391K 15.3K 42
After her parents's accident, Delany shut her self from the world. She liked being in her safe, little bubble.. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to...
52 5 40
Moving to a different city is hard and starting at a new school is stressful. Growing up, Steven had everything he could have asked for. A loving fam...
162 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...