Moonwalker's Imagine Nation

By Galaxy_Ocean18

As a Moonwalker, you probably sometimes imagine how things would've been like if you knew Michael, wether he... More

Vacation Visit (BAD Era) 1989
Guitar Hero (Dangerous Era) 1992
HIS Tears (HIStory Era) 1995
Halloween Party 1983 (Thriller Era)
Torture 1983 Victory
Dirty Diana 1988 (BAD Era)
Who Is It? 1992 (Dangerous Era)
Fight or Flight (thriller Era) 1982
I just got an Idea
Exposed (HIStory Era) 1995
I'm So Late
The First Thanksgiving

Speed Demon (BAD Era) 1987

242 7 3
By Galaxy_Ocean18

Oh, come on, no, no, no!! Michael groaned as his motorcycle started giving out.

Michael turned to look back.

Nobody at the moment.

Michael had just literally had to ride this motorcycle like Ray Charles out in the middle of the dessert just to escape his crazy fans, and the paparazzi!

Come on! He growled trying to kickstart it, but instead, it just turned right back into a bicycle.

When things couldn't get any worse!

Looking up, he saw a nearby gas station, and it looked like people were there!

Hesitating wether he should risk running into more crazy fans, he decided it's better than waiting out here for the vultures to finish the job.

Riding the bike the rest of the way, he went in, and saw that cars were driving out, and the others didn't even seem to notice him.

But he noticed someone else.

From the gas station, a girl walked out the building, holding a bag of stuff.

She was really tall, tall like Brooke Shields tall. She was wearing:

But she had bunny ears, and a cotton tail.....

She looked mighty familiar, that brown skin, skinny, tall figure, the way those heeled boots jingled, that dip dyed blue hair, with the brown roots..... it wasn't until he saw her eyes that he realized it was Nyla.

For black people, brown hair and hazel eyes isn't something common to see, so picking her out wasn't hard.

His eyes widened as he watched her stroll over to this kick ass looking motorcycle:

Nyla always had a amazing taste in motorcycles, being a biker and all.

Quickly walking over to her, Michael waved over to her.

Hey! He shouted walking up to her.

Nyla was putting her bag into the bike saddle when she looked up at him.

She looks even better up close.

Im heading for the border, it's on my mind! Michael said. And nothing really matters, I got to be on time!

Nyla nodded and got on her bike, letting Michael get on behind her.

She revved up her motorcycle and pulled out to the exit, and looked both ways before taking off into left, riding off.

Look In the rear mirror, is he hot on my tracks? Michael asked.

Nyla looked in the rear mirror, and saw that in the distance there was a dust cloud, and people in all sorts of different cars, coming their way.

Is he getting nearer? Michael asked, then turned around to look.

I feel some heat, he's on my back! Michael said.

SPEED DEMON! He shouted.

Nyla narrowed her eyes, switched gear, and pulled the throttle, and they shot forward at an amazing speed, especially for a cruiser bike.

Michael quickly tightened his grip, and basically hugged Nyla tightly, with wide eyes.

Nyla blushed, and unknowingly went even faster.

Michael, scared half to death, slowly began smiling as he looked at the view of the dessert, watching how fast they were passing, the big rock formation (called hoodoo) and the tumble weeds, and the cacti.

Nyla smirked as she pulled a wheelie, and then did a sharp turn as the road snaked left.

Michael laughed, feeling the wind in his beautiful, luscious hair, and his heart beating with adrenaline. At least that's what he blamed it on, his heart was beating fast over the fact that he was hugging, so close to Nyla.

She had on this soft, sexy scent of Angel Star perfume, and her skin was soft, but he could feel her muscles, tensing every time she sped up.

Finally, they pulled over at this rock arch formation.

Putting the kickstand down, Nyla got off the bike, and started stretching.

I think we lost them. She yawned, stretching her arm.

Getting off the motorcycle, Michael looked back, and only saw an endless road, and a tumbleweed, tumbling across the road.

Wow Nyla, I had no idea you're that good on a motorcycle. Michael said turning around to face her.

Nyla had brung her whole leg up until the air, stretching. Oh, yeah, I've been riding for years now! She said.

Michael blushed, seeing her in that position.

So uh, what exactly were you even doing out here? He asked, looking away.

Putting her leg down, oblivious to how it affected Michael. She sighed, and leaned against the rock.

Well, probably the same reason why you're out here. She said, looking around her surroundings.

It's peaceful and there's nobody here to bother or chase me. And then there's no cars out here so I get to ride my bike nice and fast. Might as well, while I'm in California.

Michael nodded. As you've probably guessed I was being chased by fans and paparazzi, and then of course my bike gave out on me, and I came upon the gas station and you just so happened to be there to save me!

Nyla smirked at the thought of her having to save him. Funny as it is.

After a few moments, Nyla kicked off the rock she was leaning on and headed for her motorcycle.

We should probably get going. It'll get dark soon. She said, revving it up.

Michael nodded and joined her on the bike.

Driving off, down the road, Michael asked where they were going to.

The closest city is hours away, it'll be nighttime by then, and trust me when I say you don't wanna be out here at night. She shouted back.

Then what are we gonna do? Michael asked.

Relax buddy, I got a place where we can crash for the night. She yelled behind her.

Taking off down the dusty road, after a little while, she pulled off road and headed for a large rock formation.

Before Michael could question, right behind the rock formation was a nice sized class C even:

They pulled up under the awning.

Since I was going off the grid, I always use my Rv. Nyla said, getting off the bike.

Michael followed Nyla to the door where she opened for him. After you Mike. Nyla said with a wink.

Blushing Michael thanked her before walking in.

Inside it was nice and comfy. There were two couches across from each other, a recliner, and a U shaped dinette, a nice kitchen, and a overhead bed.

Uh, going ahead and make yourself at home, I gotta hitch my motorcycle on the carrier for when we leave tomorrow, and then I'll make dinner. Nyla said, walking back out.

Michael just plopped down on the recliner, and reclined it. He was more Thank thankful to have ran into Nyla. It was nice and cool inside here, and he had a place to hide from those crazy fanatics. Michael loved his fans dearly, but sometimes they can be a bit too much or him to handle all the time.

Finally walking inside, Nyla started turning on the lights, and went into the refrigerator, and took out two ice cold water bottles.

Here you go! Nyla said, tossing him a water bottle. Catching it Michael started chugging it down.

Ah, refreshing! Michael groaned, leaning back in the recliner with closed eyes.

Alright! Nyla said. I hope you don't mind eating Korean ribs and rice. Nyla asked, pulling out a pack of meat fro the freezer.

Not at all. Michael said, looking at her with half lidded eyes.

Ok then. Nyla said, blushing a little from the way he looked on the recliner.

While she was fixing up dinner, Nyla offered Michael to use her shower.

Walking in her bathroom, there was a bathtub as well.

Michael took a nice, relaxing cold shower, using the unisex bar of soap that Nyla keeps for guests.

Getting out, he wrapped the towel around his hips, and called Nyla from the bathroom.

Do you have anything I can wear? Michael asked.

Hold on! Nyla shouted walking into the bedroom in the back.

She came back with a large white t shirt, and some black khaki shorts for him. ( now remember, she's like, 6'2 and Michael is like, 5'9, so it'll fit.)

When he came out the bathroom, the tv was on to Tom and Jerry, and Nyla was just sitting out plates of food that she finished cooking.

Sitting down, her and Michael talked about how their day came about and whatnot before they went to bed.

Nyla insisted that he sleep in her room while she slept in the overhead bunk bed.

After a lengthy argument of trying to be modest, Michael finally gave in, and went lied in her bed.

He wrapped himself in the cozy soft blanket, and cuddled into her large body pillow. Her blanket smelled of her moonlight path soap, and her pillow smelled like her tropical waters conditioner that she used.

And even though it was heavenly enough with her scent there, it would've been much better if she was there in bed with him. He thought, closing his eyes in sleep.

************************

The next day after breakfast, they headed off to the city to get back home.

But that wasn't until after they took a nice motorcycle ride through the dessert before they left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 16
Two different people, two different dimensions, & one incident that brings their two worlds together as one.
49.3K 1.1K 50
Too many to choose from, either naughty or nice. Michael Jackson can be anything your hearts desire. ❤ Ranks #1: MichaelJacksonfanfiction #4 - - - - ...
8.4K 255 21
[18+ Explicit] - Completed - Short Story - Formerly 'Prestige' Book 1 of Love Waltz Series (A collection of debut fics). First fic I made for Michael...
8.7K 229 52
A life with the one and only MJ,i hope you guys like this,will Michael meet his true love? or will he just be friends with the girl? why dont you fin...