Married To My Best Friend

Da love_is_vanilla

Highest ranking : #1 in spiritual on 24.2.2018, 24.4.2018 & 4. 5.2018 #2 in spiritual on 14.10.2017 & 11.11... Altro

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
EID EID EID!!!
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
NOTE
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
NEW STORY
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 20

12.1K 841 62
Da love_is_vanilla

Date: 21 September, 2017

A/N: I have changed Nashwaan's name to Nadir. So don't get confused

▪▪▪▪▪

With just a week left for exams, Haya sank more and more into books and cursed Amaan everytime she had to compromise with her sleeping schedule. As agreed, Amaan gave her time and had decided to talk to her after exams. But it didn't stopped Haya from wasting an hour or so while thinking about him.

The anger for Amaan was disappearing in thin air and the new feelings erupting inside her were unavoidable. She didn't need to be genius to know that she liked him and it definetely was not in a platonic way. As much as these feelings made her feel giddy, they also scared her. Falling in love with your husband was a blessing. It was the most beautiful thing ever but rejection wasn't. She didn't wanted to end up with feelings that would never be reciprocated. But it wasn't in her hands at all.

A night before exams, Shahana entered in her room with a cup of coffee, knowing that Haya would stay wide awake like a curious owl.

"You are going to do well in exams" Shahana assured

"Its not the exams i am worried about"

"Then what is it?"

"Amaan. I think i am falling in love with him." Haya confessed

Shahana smiled and kissed her forehead. "I am glad. Thats good thing. Right?"

"No thats not. What if he doesn't love me?" Haya asked, her eyes reflecting fear of being hurt, being broken, being rejected.

"And what if he does?" Shahana said and left the room, indicating Haya to focus on the positive side of the situation and be happy to have fallen for one with whom she was bonded for eternity.

But was it possible to stay positive when all you could have were negative thoughts playing with your mind?

Daila

Daila's return

What if Amaan still loved her?

The satanic thoughts buzzed in her mind. The thought of being unwanted in his life scared her. She didn't wanted to push herself into someone's life and dent her self respect.

"He is trying so hard just to get you to talk to him and you think he still loves that girl? The thing he had for her was infatuation. Get over your paranoia!!! " Samreen had yelled at Haya, scaring the living day lights out of her

Samreen could turn from sweet shy girl to a badass scary wild woman in a flash of light.

Raising her hands, she prayed for the life ahead waiting for her. She prayed for the path she was going to walk with Amaan and ofcourse she prayed for her exams as well.

Amaan might be her big concern but her exams held a lot of priority right now.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

As she stepped in the university, she could easily feel everyone staring at her and whispering among themselves. She had never been the centre of attention so this freaked her a bit.

Maintaining a calm posture, she walked to the library. There was still an hour before the exam would start. What better than utilising this time in library?

Picking a book from shelf, she walked to the large bench with 8 chairs around it. Some chairs were already occupied. As she seated herself, she saw  familiar faces of her classmates sitting opposite to her. But she also didn't failed to notice how they shushed their hushed conversation when she reached near them.

Drowning in her book, she decided to ignore them but they had other plans.

"Can i ask you something?" Said Mehvish, one of her classmates

Haya looked at her and nodded in yes

"Are you married to Syed Amaan?" She asked

Haya's eyes widened so much that if it was possible, they would have been out of sockets by now.

Thats the reason everyone was staring at her. She thought.

"How do you know?"

"Are you kidding me? Whole university knows" She chuckled

"How?"

"Areeba told everyone"

"Areeba?"

"Yeah. She is telling everyone how you both were together and something about abusing student teacher relationship" Mehvish said

Haya sat silent for few seconds and then picking up the book, she left. The moment she came out of the library, she pulled out her phone from her bag and dialed Amaan's number

"Assalamualaikum" Amaan answered on second ring.

"How does Areeba know we are married?" She bashed on him

"Whoa! Calm down. What happened?" Amaan asked

"Where are you?" Haya asked taking a deep audible sigh

"I am on my way to university." He replied

"Fine. I will see you later then" Haya replied and disconnected the call

Haya didn't cared what these people thought about her. What irked her was everyone staring at her. Being the person who didn't admired attention, this made her very uncomfortable and angry at the same time. She had tried to be low-key all these years and now all of a sudden she was the hot gossip of the university.

She was a girl who had an affair with her professor

She was the girl married to the handsome professor

She was the girl who abused student-teacher relationship

This sucked!!

She so wanted to blow up Areeba's nose and make her look like Voldemort but she had received enough attention to last a life time and the last thing she wanted was to be known as a girl who bought another dark lord into existence.

Strodding towards her examination hall, she bumped into someone and as she looked up, she came face to face with Amaan.

"Hey angry bird! What happened?" He asked

"We should not talk in university. I will see you later." Haya spoke quickly and left, leaving Amaan behind completely puzzled.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

"Time's up! Hand over the paper now" Examiner shouted and started collecting papers.

Haya gladly passed him the paper and happily walked out of the hall. Atleast her paper went well even though the day started badly.

She opened the phone and found two messages. One was from Shahana and other from Amaan.

Opening Amaan text first she read it.

'Got stuck with some paperwork. I will see you at your place tonight.'

Replying with 'ok', she opened Shahana's text.

'Hey honey! I hope you cracked the exam. Anyway i have sent you list of things. Buy them in your way. We are short of grocery'

Shahana had texted and then sent an image of paper which was a list.

Haya: I hate grocery shopping *cries*

Shahana: I am tired today. Please sweety"

Haya: you owe me. BTW you alright?

Shahana: yeah i am fine. Just the fatigue. Plus, you owe me too

Haya: How?

Shahana: I gave birth to you.

Haya: Well played *claps*

Closing her phone, she got into her car and drove to the nearest departmental store.

Picking up the cart, she strolled through different sections, filling her cart with all the items on the list. Her eyes landed on Snickers and quickly dumping two big boxes in cart, she started walking towards the counter when a familiar voice stopped her.

"Haya?"

She turned around and found Nadir

"Nadir? What are you doing here?" She asked, hiding her displeasure of seeing him

"I..umm..just had to pick up few things"

"Umm..ok. Bye" Haya said and was about to leave when he again stopped her.

"Listen.i..i am really very sorry for what i said that day" He said

"Yeah. You should be" Haya nodded

"I don't know what happened to me that day. I just thought you deserve much better than Amaan"

"You don't know me and you sure as hell don't know what i deserve. I am happy to be with Amaan" She snapped angrily at him

"Yeah i know and thats why i want to apologize. Please forgive me." Nadir pleaded

"Its alright"

"Thanks. So when is the nikah?" He asked

"We already had nikah." Haya replied

"What?" Nadir frowned

"What?"

"You already had nikah?"

"Yes. You don't know?" Haya asked

"No" Nadir replied and chuckled "i wasn't invited"

"Oh. Umm. I am sorry" Haya apologized, unsure of what to say.

"No Its alright. I mean i messed up at dinner so its understandable." Nadir replied and passed her a tight lipped smile

"Ummm. Ok. I gotta go. I am getting late. Allah hafiz"

"Allah hafiz" Nadir replied but Haya was already gone.

Taking out his phone, he dialed a number and waited for other person to pick up the call

"Meet me at 6:00 pm today" He said and ended the call

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Salam everyone!!

Long time no see? Well i have reasons and they are personal. I am busy these days so updates are gonna be slow.

Anyways... here is the update and hope you guys like it and leave your votes and comments.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

294K 12.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
289K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
638K 27.5K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...