Saviour In Between Two Differ...

By Chrisrockinzz

Yunna , was born without a family. She was dumped in trash when she was a baby and soon adopted by a old lady... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ( lemon : part one )
A/N
not an update
Chapter 17 (Lemon : Part two )
Chapter 18 The corporal's assistant
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 5

546 17 11
By Chrisrockinzz

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I gently stood up and patted my back jeans while my eyes wandering around. Where am I?  I was surrounded by huge trees, I began walking to my front direction. I kept on walking until I found myself out from the forest. I looked around again to see a village down there.

"Where is this place? " I mumbled myself. I continued walking down to the village, perhaps they can help me find my way back? Wait.. I was sentence to death tomorrow... Am I already died?

I walked down until I met a big gate in front of the village. There is a sign or a simbol on top of it.

"Hey you? What are you doing here kid? " A man came out of nowhere. He looked down at me staring my eyes. I slowly bent down my back, but he kept on leaning closer. I panicked and gulped nervously.

"I... I'm.. L-Lost... " my voice clearly telling him a sign of fright. He still staring for a few seconds until he broke away. He stood up nicely and quickly replaced a smile on his face.

"I think you should come with me miss " he said and motioned me to follow him. I nodded and walked behind him all the way to the village. The village somehow looked nice and the people over here were friendly as I see. We didn't even talk to each other but my instincts told me that he was a good guy. Until we walked to a big building, he wanted me to follow him in and found ourself in front of an unknown door. He placed his knuckles on the door and gently knocked.

"Come in " the voice said behind the door. It's a she!

We both entered as he opened the door for me. He asked me to stand there and he stood in front of him. As I entered, I could see a lady with her big boobs sitting behind the desk. She was doing her paperwork until the man greeted her.

"Lady Tsunade. There's something important I need to inform to you. "
Tsunade? That's quite a name.. I thought silently. The lady set down her pen on her desk and tilted her head up to see me and the man. Her eyes widen as she saw me in surprise.

"Who are you? And what is the purpose to bring her here, Iruka? " the lady asked ,her eyes still not leaving me.

"I found her outside the main gate. She has a huge chakra when I sensed it. She was different I could say. " the man looked back to me again. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what happen in between the two of them.

"You girl, come here " the lady said. I slowly walked in front of her and stood still.

"What's your name? "

"Yunna"

"What is your purpose of coming to Konoha? "

Wait.. What? What was that...

"What do you mean by Lohona? "

They both stared at me in shock. But my reaction only could tell them 'what the fuck was that ' . The lady sighed deeply looking away from me. She turned to see the man who was still standing in front of her.

"Call in Inoichi. We need his help. "

---time skips---

"Inoichi, I need you to look through her mind. Tell me what you see. " The lady ordered to the adult man, he had a wonderful eyes that I have never seen before in my life. His eyes were white in colour and they looked so angelic.

"Hai " the man came in front of me and placed both of his hands to cup my face. He just stared on me which made me feel uncomfortable. For 2 minutes he finally put away his hands and smiled.

"You are an outsider. I seen what happened in you and I know you are from another dimension. " he said, I was surprised at his words. he read my mind, my pass, everything...

The lady and Iruka stood up from their seats. They began to asked a lot of questions from the adult. As for me, I just blinked at them not knowing what to do.

"So you are saying that she came from another world, but she didn't have any idea of what was going on her? " The man asked curiously staring back at me again.

Inoichi simply nodded.

" you're dismissed. Iruka, summon Kakashi here. " both of them slightly saluted and left the room.

"So you are from another world. By the way,  Welcome to Konoha. " The lady said to me. She walked back to her desk and seated herself.

"Can I ask, what is going on here? "

"Oh ermm. I guess I should tell you. You have came to another world. You had just travelled from another dimension. I didn't know how you do that, but Hinata said you have no any idea at all. Which is fine, you are here to stay with us and learn some techniques or skills to prevent yourself from danger. "

"Wait hold on, what skills? You mean fight? "

"Yes a real fight. Hmmm you seem not terrible at all. You have so much powerful chakra in you. So I think you are capable to learn anything. "

"Chakra? "

"Yes , it was like a main battery in you. But you will use your own chakra when you go for a real fight. "

"Okay.. So when should I start? And where I have a place to stay? "

"Don't worry. I settle these things for you. "

Suddenly, a man appeared behind us which made me shocked. I fell on the ground and hissed in pain. But what came into my mind wasn't the pain, but the man, he suddenly appeared behind me without knocking the door.

"What the hell? How you do that?! " I yelled excitedly, damn these things are awesome! I slowly stood up from the ground and looked at him.

"Yo, my name is Kakashi Hatake. Call me Kakashi will do just fine. " kakashi introduced himself, he raised one of his hand and waved at me.

"I'm Yunna. Nice to meet you, Kakashi. "  I grinned at him. But one thing I never understand was he covered his face.

Both of us shaked our hands.

"From now on, you will be place under Kakashi's care. He will also introduce your teammates. Kakashi, you know what to do. " Lady Tsunade said and asked us to leave.

---time skips---

"You mind staying with me? " Kakashi asked, both of his hands were in his pocket.

"Staying.. With you? " I looked up. We were on the streets walking to who-knows-where.

"My house has a lot of empty rooms. If you don't mind you can stay with me. Things go easier ya know. " He smiled closing his eyes. He looked more friendly than the previous man, what was his name again? Arhh.. Iruka yes.

"But I don't have any money with me. I can't even afford to pay any rental - "

"There's no need payment if you stay. Well help yourself like you are at home. " he caressed my hair. Though his sudden action made me think of someone. Levi...

He walked me until we arrived at his apartment. He opened his door and let me enter first.

"Lady first ~ " he said and motioned me in to his house. I giggled and did as he said.

" the second room beside there will be yours. I always keep it clean, I mean I clean the whole house so it is clean. Make yourself comfortable here. "

I nodded. I went into my new room, glancing around. The room somehow look more alive than the other world. The ceiling, the wall, the decorations.. All of them look alive to me. I walked to the windows, opening them allowing the fresh breeze came  through into my room. I closed my eyes, breathing in the breeze. My new life begins now. To be stronger , to be the new me, the past is the past and I will get my revenge when the time comes. Ackerman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.3K 26
3 years following the Battle of Heaven and Earth. Miles apart and worlds away, two different souls meet. One who fought to survive and lost those he...
5.3K 189 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...
930 37 10
Betrayal, murder, illness. Whatever the reason, every relationship ended the same way. But even when they know the ending, people still hope. She was...
7K 134 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...