My Unique Hero(Eremika)

By WattieUzui

Everyone was afraid of Eren because of his different color eyes and telekinesis powers. Everyone feared him a... More

(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 9)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
(Chapter 20)
(Chapter 21)
(Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
(Chapter 24)
(Chapter 25)
(Chapter 26)
(Chapter 27)
(Chapter 28)
(Chapter 29)
(Chapter 30)
(Chapter 31)
(Chapter 32)
(Chapter 33)
(Chapter 34)
(Chapter 35)
(Chapter 36)
(Chapter 37)
(Chapter 38)
(Chapter 39)

(Chapter 11)

5K 100 201
By WattieUzui

"You take martial arts?" Eren says to Mikasa as they walked together in the school halls to Mikasa's locker. Mikasa persuaded him to not wear his hoodie because she wants to be able to see both of his beautiful eyes. Eren still felt self-conscious about it but he couldn't say no to Mikasa, not just because he loves her but because he trusts her when she says that everything will be fine.

"Yeah my brother forced me to do it the first time. I enjoy it at times especially when I feel angry but now I feel like I did the best I could and just want to stop and do something else for my spare time instead of wasting it doing something I'm now already good at" She said. "Mind teaching me if you can?" Eren ask making Mikasa's eyes lit up. "Me teach you something!? This is gonna be fun!" She squealed and hugged Eren tight making him chuckle.

"When do you want me to teach you?" Mikasa asked. "I'm free any time instead of when you or I are busy doing something else" Eren replies. "Well the only challenging class I only seem to get homework from is Spanish since I can do my other classes homework and you already help me with that when you tutor me. Probably after the tutoring then I'll teach you" She says. They both reached Mikasa's locker and the second Mikasa did the combination and opened the locker, she noticed a piece of paper that she wasn't familiar. Last time she checked, her locker was organized and no piece of paper was left out.

She grabbed the piece of paper and saw that it had writing on it. "One of you are in trouble" She read and frowned not having the slightest expression of fear or concern. "Eren" She says and looked over at him seeing that he had his headphones on his head. She tapped his shoulder making him avert his attention over to her and took his headphones off.

She showed him the note making Eren quite alarmed. "You got one too?" He inquires as Mikasa took note of this. "What do you mean by that?" She asked and Eren brought out the note from the back of hid pocket and showed it to Mikasa.

"This has to be some senior prank or something. This can't be real" Mikasa said crumbling up both of the notes. "Why could they be after us? Especially you Mikasa. You never did anything wrong" Eren said. "Yeah I know and you never did anything wrong either so what does this person want from us? But what I'm wondering is who is this person"

"They must know both of us but we may not know them" "or we possibly know them" Mikasa adds. "We're just gonna have to be careful around here then" Eren says as Mikasa nods in agreement. The bell rings and Mikasa started to have a sight bit of worry in her but didn't want to go too in over her head and go crazy. "Be safe okay?" Mikasa tells Eren and he could hear the worry in her tone.

"Don't try to worry about it too much okay? I can't have you stressing over this" Eren tells. Mikasa nods and goes over to Eren and embraces herself with him. Students in the hall were quite surprised that someone like Mikasa was hugging the school's biggest outcast meaning more gossiping and more rumors. Eren still wasn't quite comfortable with Mikasa showing her affection to him in public especially in school yet yet he still didn't know how to react. "See you later Eren" Mikasa says smiling and waved goodbye to Eren. He does the same and goes a different direction to his first period class.

*****

Mikasa and Eren were in front of the school, both embracing each other and never wanting to let go. The warmth that their bodies created made the two figures very comfortable.

"Well time to head to class" Mikasa said and laid her head back a bit, looking up at the sky and squinted her eyes to avoid the sun getting in her eyes. "I can't wait to leave" She says before letting out a sigh. "Call me so that I can pick you up okay?" Eren says making the ebony female nod. "Of course but are you sure that it won't be too much trouble?" Mikasa inquires. "It's alright Mikasa"

Mikasa smiled and stood on her tippy toes and placed a soft peck on Eren's cheek. The brunette blushed a bit embarrassed especially if some students saw. "Be safe on the road okay?" She informs. "I will"

Eren walked over to his car and couldn't help but let a smile curled upon his lips. He was happy that Mikasa cared for his safety and always check up on him as well as make him feel comfortable for being himself. Many people didn't enjoy seeing Eren without his hoodie and showing his eyes but Petra and Nanaba both made him feel special.

Mikasa walks into the school and instantly is met with her two friends. "Mikasa omg it feels like we haven't seen each other in months! Is everything alright?" Christa asked with concern. "I'm alright, I've just been hanging out with Eren these pass few days"

"Ooh~" Sasha cooed making the ebony female cheeks become flushed. "Did one of you make a move or what? I could care less about what the rumors say about you two. You guys are goals, my otp!" Sasha squealed.

"What rumors?" Mikasa questioned as she arched a brow. "I said nothing about rumors!" Sasha said quickly as Christa gave herself a facepalm. "Where Sasha is trying to get at is that you two are a cute couple" "oh we're not together together we're just-"

"Taking things slow?" Both the blonde and brunette said. "Yeah" Mikasa responds. Before anything else could happen, someone placed a hand on Mikasa's shoulder, forcing her to turn around and then send a punch straight to her face.

Christa and Sasha both gasped and quickly held onto Mikasa before she could fall over. Mikasa clutched on tight to Sasha's shoulders to gain her balance and turned around seeing Jean. She frowned and before she could say anything, Jean spoke up first.

"Two freaks in love, isn't that adorable?" He said giving off a cocky smirk. "The freaky outcast and the gray eye bastard. You two fit each other perfectly and not because of the fact that both of your eyes just look so...freaky" He said.

"This is payback from last time" He said and threw a punch at Mikasa sending her to the ground. People gathered around to watch. Mikasa could fight back but she didn't want to get suspended and miss school, if anything she could send Jean to the floor in one knockout. Before Jean could send another punch, Eren quickly ran up to Jean, turned him around and punched him in his jaw. "Don't you dare touch her!" He says in a threatening tone.

Shock came upon everyone even Jean was shocked. "Is that suppose to scare me?" He says and turned his full attention to Eren. "Now you're gonna pay you son of a-" Before Jean could finish his sentence, Eren tackled him to the floor both rolling over the cold hard tiles. Eren began sending powerful punches to Jean's face while he tried to block them but failed miserably. "Eren stop!" Mikasa said and tried to pull Eren off of Jean but Eren wasn't budging.

Jean kicked Eren off of him, Mikasa coming to his side, blocked Jean from getting any closer to Eren. Jean could care less if he hurt them both and charged over towards to the both of them. Eren placed his hands in front of him and Mikasa, his Telekinetic ability sending Jean over to the lockers across from them.

Screams erupted the halls as everyone ran away, the bell now ringing and the principal and two cops approaching the scene. The principal eyed his surroundings and immediately gave a cold glare. "All of you. My office. Now!" He demands.

*****

"Expelled!?!" Kaurla screeches, her voice sounding in rage. "Me and the cops were able to hear from the students that remained at the scene and we pulled the security cameras. Your son hurt a student and could of endangered others!" The principal shouts.

"But that boy started it! If anything he should be expelled for starting the fucking fight!" "Mrs Yeager no foul language in my office!"

"I don't give two flying fucks! You don't know the struggle me and my son had to go through! He's a good boy have you seen his grades, his behavior or heard any complaints about him until this day!? No!"

"He is a threat to school grounds and many others! He isn't allowed to come back here because he could hurt another student or even worse, killed!"

"I don't have time for this bull, come on Eren" Kaurla says grabbing her belongings and exits the class. Eren follows and walks behind his mom silently as they walked passed Jean and his mom. Jean's mom giving both a glare while Jean smirked. Both Eren and Kaurla went home in their cars and when they both got home, Kaurla immediately turns her attention to Eren who had closed the door behind them.

Eren stares down at his mom and could see tears forming in her eyes. She goes over and wraps her arms around him, sobbing her heart out. "You were doing so well...this can't be happening again" She sobs before letting out a cough. "This wasn't your fault...I-I know it wasn't" She said and buried herself within Eren's jacket.

"It's not your fault" She repeats over and over. Eren wrapped his arms around his mother, very pissed off at the fact that he could no longer attend school and see if he has a future at becoming what he wanted to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 169 7
"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖲𝗁𝗈," 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗄𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉�...
20K 904 17
ー ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚 ❞ ➷ [𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥] 「 ❝ Burnt Banana ❞ The words embedded into Kaminari's nape were the words 'Burnt B...
66.8K 1K 19
Highest ranks, no.8 on EreMika, no.1 on ErenxMikasa, no.56 on attackontitan AOT does not belong to me it is the brain child of Hajime Isayama. Even t...
79.6K 1.9K 20
In an alternate reality, Mikasa's parents murderers never showed up. Eren and Mikasa never met as children, and she was raised by two loving parents...