I Won't Let Go

By KNRCROYALTY

you ever just wonder if somehwere out there...there's a beautiful spark of color that has the supernatural su... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Wondering
Chapter 2: Exhausted
Chapter 3: Dark figure
Chapter 4: Heartsick.
Chapter 5: Tired
Chapter 6: Dark figure pt. 2
Chapter 7: History project
Chapter 8: Set up
Chapter 9: Wcabm
Chapter 10: Apologies
Chapter 11: Want
Chapter 13: Hidden talents
Late nights

Chapter 12: Distant

9 0 0
By KNRCROYALTY

Chapter 12: Distant.

Damien's POV

I sat in the back of the class. Arms folded, book on desk, ready to work. I had made up in my mind to avoid Crystal.

Nothing against her, I just didn't trust love. Not since her.

The last time I loved....

"Damien." A voiced hissed from beside me and I glanced sideways to see Crystal looking at me.

"Sup." I looked straight ahead, no giving her attention.

She waited for a moment and tried again. "So, study today after school?" she asked hesitantly as I mentally prepared myself for the words, I was going to say next.

"No. Got stuff to do." I shrugged and tried to block out the view of her creased eyebrows.

Ignoring her was harder than I thought.

***
Crystal's POV

I sat there. Next to Damien. Utterly confused. Did he just blow me off? And more importantly... Was I just lied to?

"Oh." I got up from the desk next to his and casually moved up to the front of the classroom.

The next forty-five minutes were tough. I true my best to focus on the teacher's words, but I just continued to think about Damien.

Ever since he had almost kissed me, he had been acting weird.

What was going on with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
196K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋