Soul Mates (a billdip fanfict...

By Sheep_and_Ducks

Dipper comes back to Gravity Falls, but things aren't the same. Mabel has some new friends and Dipper's body... More

1 - alone
2 - The Big Date
3- The Perfect Exception
4- It's all Black and White
5 - I Better Study
6 - Test #1
6 1/2 -Discord
7- Test #2
8- Family Troubles
9- More Problems (6 to be exact)
10 - You've Got a Friend in Me
11- Biker Girlfriend
12- Detective Jones to the Rescue
13- 7 Minutes in Hell
14- Plan in Action
15- Make Them Bounce Like a Basketball
16- Made of Pure Magic
17- Rude Awakening
18- I'm Sorry I Love You
19- It Must be Voodoo
20- Plan B
21- Tango of Chaos
22- Coming Out...
23- Ford's Genius Plan
24- Smoke of Doom
25- Bad Dreams
26- What I'm Supposed to Be
27- Final Goodbye
28- Caged Bird
29- Prison Break (brought to you by bad ass Stanley)
30- Demon in Human's Clothing
31- New Dimension, New Me
32- Reunited
33- Best Demon for the Job
34- Gym Exploration
35- A New Way Of Training
36- Birthday- Scrapbook-ertunity
37,5- First Mission: Part Two
38- That's Not What You Said Last Night!
39- Trick or Treat Hunting
40- Halloween party
41- Musically Exhausted
42- Cocktails with Friends
43- A Glowing Eve
44- Pancakes
45- Holiday Miracles
AN: Sequel
Bonus Chapter
Update

37- First Mission

6.8K 239 272
By Sheep_and_Ducks

Just a random cute picture! 🔝

Bill POV

The week continues, and we get closer to the end of training every day. Today we did some hard, how-to-survive-being-captured, drills so they let us go home a little earlier than usual. We decided to use the time to work on our coffee shop idea.

"Who's gonna run the shop if we have to go on a mission?" Pinetree asks, a notebook in his lap as he makes the business plans.

"It should be someone we trust, and someone who can do it at a moment's notice." I shrug, playing around with a pen.

"Got any unemployed demon friends?" He laughs, turning the TV to contacts.

"Hmm... Well, Tad and Will have my old job now, so not really." I say, thinking about all my crazy, partying maniacs that I would never trust to be responsible with even a mailbox on earth. "Do you have any old friends in Gravity Falls?"

"Friends? I hardly had a family Bill." He laughs, reminding me of all that shit he went through. We went through.

"Yeah, those people were pricks, judging you for who you are. I think you're beautiful~" I lean over and give him a long passionate kiss.
"We need to work Bill." He says sternly when we break apart.

"Don't pretend you don't like it Pinetree! You loovvve meeee." I flop onto his notebook and get in the most annoying place so that he can't do anything.

"Ugh, you're like a fricking cat!" He giggles, shoving me off.

Going with the joke, I start to purr and grow some irregularly sharp, thin teeth. He looks at my attempt and rolls his eyes. Before I know what's happening there's a flash of red flames. When the flames die, Pinetree has cat ears, whiskers, claws and even more realistic cat teeth.

"Pinetree you're..." I start to say, but can't find the right words.

"Adorable?"

"Sexy."

"Oh..."

Just then, my phone rings.

"Yellow?" I answer, not bothering to check the contact.

"Hi, Bill? It's Stan." A voice says on the other.

"Oh, hey Stan! What's up?"

This gets PineTree's attention, he changes back and listens closely.

"Stan?" He mumbles, likely more to himself.

"I wanted your and Dipper's help with something." Stan says, sounding a little nervous.

"What does he want?"

"He wants our help."

"With what?"

"I don't know, he hasn't said."

"Well ask him."

"I'm about to!"

Pinetree and I whisper back and forth until Stan coughs awkwardly on the other end.

"Sorry Fez, what did you need?" I ask casually, my boyfriend scooting closer so he can hear. I roll my eyes and put it on speaker phone for him, but hug him before he can move back away.

"Well... It's about Mabel." He seems hesitant, almost sad.

"What is it?!" Pinetree interrupts, clearly concerned. "Is she okay?!"

"Yeah, no, she's fine. But apparently there's some kids at school giving her some trouble and she won't let anyone help, not even Wendy." He explains.

"What? But everyone always loves Mabel, she's like, friends with everyone!" Pinetree says confused. I guess it does make sense that Shooting Star would be the popular type, even I like her!

"I don't understand it either, but I could't get much information out of her."

"So you want us to go figure out the problem?" I ask.

"Yes, and hopefully resolve it. It's probably best you remain unseen, her and Ford still don't know I have contact with you guys. With you're assassin training, it shouldn't be that hard to stay hidden."

"Wait how do you-" Pinetree starts to ask, but is interrupted quickly.

"Okay, will do Fez! Talk to you later!" With that, I hang up the phone. "I guess we have our first mission then..."

I look over to see that Pinetree is just staring at me with a death glare.

"Um..."

"Since when have you been pen-pals with my great uncle?!" He suddenly shouts.

"We just text every now and then, catch up and stuff." I defend, trying to calm him down. "We mostly talk about money."

"You have a better relationship with him than I do!"

"So?"

"It's weird Bill!" He says as he gets up and starts walking away.

"I don't see what's wrong with texting your family members without your knowledge!" I yell, trailing behind him.

"Is that what you do while I'm sleeping?"

"Sometimes."

"OH. MY. GOD!"

***timeskip***

Dipper POV

After our little argument we changed into some casual "average high schooler clothes". I wear some black ripped jeans and red plaid shirt. Bill chooses some light blue jeans and a yellow sweater.

"I guess we look pretty normal right? I haven't been in my own dimension in so long!" I laugh, messing with the sleeves of my shirt.

"You look perfect darling." Bill responds, checking his hair in the mirror.

"We shouldn't act all lovey on this mission, we need to blend in not paint rainbows all over the school."

"Good point." He nods and creates a portal to the parking lot of the Mabel's school.

We hop through and look around, noticing that it's the start of the school day and students are rushing in the doors already. Good thing the portal was somewhat hidden behind a dumpster.

A thought hits me, and I quickly turn my hair into the black with blue streaks from my demon form.

"Now only Mabel will likely recognize me." I explain, noticing his perplexed face.

"yeah, we'll have to avoid her seeing us." He says, more to himself, as he thinks of a plan.

"Usually bullies target their victims when no one else is around. If we wait till lunch, they will likely stop her at her locker and wait till everyone clears the halls."

"How do you..." He begins to ask, astonished by my background knowledge.

"I got bullied a lot in the human days." I chuckle, beginning to walk towards the school. "I could go invisible and watch Mabel's class while you see if you can get a look at the school records, maybe we can figure out who these bullies are."

"Sounds like a good plan, I'll tap into Mabel's mind and find her schedule." He says, seconds later he adds, "she has science."

"Cool, I love science!"

We're now making our way through the halls, keeping our heads down and avoiding anyone I might know.

"That's the science class," Bill whispers to me, "you can turn invisible with that crowd that's coming our way."

"Got it." I whisper back, straying away from him and getting lost in the crowd.

Sure enough, no one saw me disappear. That would have come in handy when I was still in school.

I slip through the door and jump onto a filing cabinet in the corner, the perfect spot to spectate from. Then I wait.

Mabel, not surprisingly, comes in just as the bell rings.

I don't know what it is, but suddenly there are flames coming from my chest, and they aren't invisible. I quickly suck them in and hope that no one saw. It seems like I got away with it, but I have to handle my emotions. She's just... Beautiful. It's like in a few weeks she's changed so much, but hardly at all at the same time. Her old sweater is wrapped around her waist, a black mini skirt and a, way too small, tank top. I feel like I've missed her growing up, it's sad.

The teacher starts the lesson, it actually is pretty interesting. I wish I didn't have to miss high school, but I have more important matters to attend to. Within minutes, Mabel is asleep. Of course.

Nothing particularly strange occurs throughout the class. Mabel woke up again halfway through the class, then some boy winked at her, to which she turned away and stared at the ground the rest of the time. After the bell rings and everyone exits the class, Mabel meets up with some of her friends and walks to the next class.

Bullies probably won't attack her if she's with her friends, I could probably go check on Bill.

I think, slipping behind a corner and becoming visible again. I walk around for a while, trying to find the office. Once I find it, I check if anyone's around and quickly turn into a mouse. This way I can slip through the office unnoticed. Eventually, I get to the records room and slip under the locked door. Once inside, I turn back into my normal form and look around.

There are shelves of records covering the bland walls, some boxes have been removed and there are pages scattered around the room. In the middle of this carnage, is Bill. Fast asleep, leaning on a box of files.

"Bill!" I whisper yell, walking over and nudging him slightly. He doesn't move. "Bill!" I repeat, still nothing.

I sigh and lean down, gently placing a kiss on his lips. I can feel his mouth curl into a smile.

"There, happy now?" I whisper, pulling away slightly.

"Very." He whispers back.

He starts to lean in for another kiss, but I pull back.

"Got any good news?"

He sighs in frustration and leans back, handing me four files. I open them and start to read.

"They don't seem that much of trouble makers, just classic, dramatic cheerleaders." I say, looking at the photos carefully.

"Yeah, it seems like they wouldn't be a problem. I did some searching in the dreamscape, however, and found something interesting." I nod for him to continue, "it turns out, one of these girl's 'crushes' was a boy named Thomas Burban, and he has a crush on Mabel."

"That must have been the guy winking at Mabel in class!" I gasp recalling the boy. "So this cheerleader thinks Mabel 'stole' her man, and is attacking her for it? When Mabel hasn't actually done anything wrong?"

"Bull's eye!" Bill cheers, handing me another folder. I look it over to see the boy. Yup, that's the one from class. "So how are we going to intervene without Mabel's knowledge?"

"I've got an idea." I say, thinking it over for a second. "We can't just scare them away, Mabel will know and it'll only stop the problem for a little while. So why don't we solve the root of the problem?"

"Like make this Thomas kid date the cheerleader?" Bill asks.

"Or give the cheerleader someone else to droll over." I suggest, wiggling my eyebrows.

"What?" Bill laughs "if she's so committed to this boy, I'll doubt she'll fall for it."

"Cheerleaders have the attention span of a squirrel, and besides, I fell for it~"

"Alright, but let's change his mind too." Now it's his turn to wiggle his eyebrows. "I've seen this kids dreams, it's perfect."

"I don't know..." I say nervously.

"You're the God of love! You can do it."

"Fine."

"Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.6K 25
The unforgivable demon, Bill Cipher, is trapped in a human body. He decided to try and make the most of the situation, which led to him inflicting p...
2.9K 32 22
After Dipper's first (and accidental) love confession to Wendy is rejected, he knows he should move on. But getting over his feelings for the lax lum...
3.7K 182 17
what happens in Gravity Falls, stays in Gravity Falls. So throughout the school year, Mabel and Dipper Pines were stuck alone. Trying to figure out...
6K 129 28
*BILDIP* Dipper was next in line for the small crown of his small kingdom. Bill was next in line for the title of The Demon King. They both had no sa...