Poems ❀ [not 5sos]

Galing kay cliffosaurous_

This has nothing to do with 5sos!! ➣Copyright © 2014, cliffosaurous™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . This book contains... Higit pa

In This Mind of Mine
Untitled
360°
Purpose
Dylan
American Soliders
Piece Of Mind by theimpressionists
The Lord Your God
Excluded
Molested
Tattoos
Friend ➡Friend
My Life Is A Waffle
...
Suicide
Pitch Black
next
Trapped On Earth
.
Uplift
mean folks
.

The Michael Fassbender Dream

160 6 0
Galing kay cliffosaurous_

=====THIS IS JUST A DREAM I HAD. IT'S NOT EDITED, NO REVISIONS. IVE ONLY CHANGED MY NAME TO M/N AS IN MY NAME. OKAY SO I JUST KINDA SAID WHAT HAPPEND SRRY FOR GRAMMAR =====

The Michael Fassbender dream

Okay so in the dream i was Michael Fassbender physically. I always wore the same clothes through the whole thing. i dressed fancy. i was wearing all black in the beginning. Black dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants. black leather shoes (i guess that’s because i find it attractive when males wear all black). i was in the streets of berlin Germany. i did have a long black trench coat as i recall. I’m minding my business, smoking a cigarette and i see this little girl running to me from a distance, she's like 5 or 6. she dress like she from Madeline, that kids show i used to watch. she dress like a French girl, a blood red coat that is tied with a red silk bow at her neck, buttons that are red. her coat is thick ,warm, wool and flows out like the white of a bad mitten birdie. she has white tights on and red shoes. She wears a red hat also, its shaped like a cylinder and is short in height. she dresses like a doll she's soo cute, he cheeks are round and red, she has dark blue eyes and coco brown hair that's short and has bangs that go across her forehead but you can see her eye browns. her bottom lip was a bit bigger thatn her upper one, she was perfectly cute. She evn cried cute. She buries her face in my gray scarf( that i forgot to mention i was wearing. my coat is open too. i wear a thick long ass gray scarf). The girl begs me to take her away, She sounds like she could be from the little rascals, or annemarrie from all dogs go to heaven. her voice was so innnocent. "Please Mr. I-I dont want my daddy to find me" She sounds american despite her fench outfit." I look around for police and though ppl are near they stare and then look away. Suddenly the little girl shrieked when she heard a man bellow out in anger. "LEXAAAAAAAAAA" My common sense snatched her up and ran as fast as i could. I cradled her when i ran. i was running so fast the ppl looked like a blur.

i ran down to a german trainstation and i had enough money to get us both on the train. I stared in the refelection of the glass and saw how exuasted i was (micheal is fine (; ). i plop down on a seat.i dont even know where this is headed. the little girl watches out the window and waits axiously for the train to move. she watches as the train goes fast and faster leaving the station behind. I cath my breath and close my eyes but the girl comming in betwen my legs, rapping her arms around my chest and buring her face in my clothes once again, makes my eyes open wide. No THIS was not my child what am i doing? Her dad was probably just going to spank her for breaking a glass i the house or something mild. No. I knew deep down this "Lexa" was in trouble.

I slowly wrap my arms around herand hold her tight. I smell her hair and it smells like pencils. I take her by the shoulders lightly and ask hername, her full name. She said it as if she was still learning it, "Lexa Amelia Locket, what's your name mister?" I told her to call me mr fass. "Noo" she almost smiled, she was missing one of her front teeth. "Your full name, Anyone has a full name" She made me so weak, and i felt a burning in my chest when i looked into her innocent wandering eyes. "My full name, Is Michael Tavren Fassbender, where are you from?" I looked away when she sat onmy lap, clapped her hands and smiled. "I'm from France but my mama and papa are American. We just moved here a little time ago." She lokked down when she mentioned her father. she treid to change the subject "Where are you from ?" I told her that I was born here in germany, but my parents were irish (which is true forreal, he speaks german and has and irish accent sometimes, or a german one depanding on the atmosphere). I didn’t want to scare her with the subject but i whispered the questiion,"WHy were you running from your Father?" She laid on my chest so i couldnt see her face, just her red hat and shiny coco brown hair. "Because I tried to run away from the bad men." I leaned my head back, so many things popped up in my head, heinus things. "What bad men?" I asked, trying to soften my voice. I just keep forgetting im talking to a child of only about 5 or 6 years. "THEN MEN, WHO TOUCH ME!" She sobbed, bangging her littile fist on her little thighs. She calmed, and tears tell on to my shirt. "The men who touch me..." she whispered. Sounding tramatized " Papa let them in my room and.. they wear halloween mask.." "Shhh" I stopped her. I didnt want her to be reminded. We were on the train for hours. She fell asleep in my arms twice. The whole time i was thinking. why'd she pick me. She didnt know if i was one of those sick men that her father let in her rrom at night, I could’ve been anybody. the thought made me want to vomet.

Okay, i woke up and the dream continued and the father was chasing us down a hall of a hotal. i was wearing a skin tight white collared dress shirt that had a light blue tint, sleves folded up just passed my elbows. dark blue pants, long rectangular blue and dark blue tie black shoes. no belt. had no time. my hair was cut short, i had a watch that was rectangular and blue and expensive lookin. Lexa had a blue frilly dress on, white tights and white shoes on, she wore a ribbon in her hair that was made into a bow, her hair was a bit longer by an inch. i tried to keep it short. like when i met her. i think we'd been runing from her dad for about 5 months or so. She wasnt runnig fast enough, i alwas had to pic her up. ok dk how but we got in a car and stopped off at my house. (my name) HOUSE. I wasnt (m/n)  though. i guess that how dreams r. house just a part of my mind.

The door was unlocked and i hide Lexa in the cabinet. "BUT WHAT IF HE GETS ME KEY?" She called me Key because Michael was to mikey and she shortened up my nickname. I called her locket, because i gave her one and it was her last name which is just soo IRONIC. i think that means we belonged togther. father in daughter. i treated her like she was my own and i was hers from the moment she slept in my arms months ago. "I'll kill him before he touches you again" I grabbed her hand tight, kissed her forhead and closed the cabinet. I ran upstairs to my (in my real house) parents room and hid in their closet. it felt like 30 minutes had passed. there was no sign of lexa's monster, not her father. im her father now. and he's just a sick monster. I walk to my parents bathrrom window and i see my nighbor austin and a girl just chillin on the couch. I watched them for an hour just talking, i was just passing the time.

i was kinda hungry. suddenly my dad bust in and said "He's gone, i told him i didnt know anything. He's looking for you. I sent him to the farthest hotel i know. The girl is eating waffles downstairs. " I was so relieved "Thanks Armstrong" Appearantly my dad knew michael fassbender but OKAY. I ate waffles too. they were good. WE Watched tv. it was diferent from the one in germany. i wish i wa sbackin my own home but i knew that the monster would find us there. We always ran from her dad so i never really get a good look at him. He's short and round and dirty looking (he's the short mean one from home alone). he dresess like a burgular. Mr. Armstrong came agin, opened the back door to the deck and said "He's coming" he was so calm. smart. I let Lexa run ahead of me and then i ran after. we ran down the deck steps and i told her to hide under the deck. i ran under the bushes. i whispered to armstrong " Armstrong bring her the the nearest Air port, meet me there and i'll pic her up. Please, I'm counting on you" (forgot to mention it was pitch black outside with deck ligts on and niegbor's ligt) Mr Armstrong nodded and when to the front door to the monster who'd been banggin on it for sometime. I whisperd to Lexa "Lexa I love you and you know that right?" Her eyes were glossy from the tears building up but she nodded fast " I hve to go for a few days, this man wont touch you, he's my friend. i'm coming to get you, you'll see me again. my eys were watering and my voice was shaking " I WILL...I.. I WILL come back, no matter what." We heard the monster's voice. Lexa's eyes grew wide. "DONT SCREAM LEXA" I whispered. i felt a tear s stream down my face on both sides when i blinked. "He'll find us if we make noise" Mr Armstrong was telling the monster that we've mustve felt him coming and left the hotel he sent him to. he ws smart. he said we'd signed under a different name and stuff.

Okay idk how i ended up at the airport but i was ther. i was da time. Lexa and Armstrong were sitting down. the air port was very nice. the whole side of the building was just a glass window about 20 ft tall and forever wide it seemed. there was very little ppeople around like 30 ppl for that big space. ppl were lined up getting tickets and stuff. some were sleeping in the chairs. i wnted to take lexa to california or was it oregon? anyways. i wanted to be far away from here. i had all the fuckin money in the world dont remember what my carreer was. i was dirty rich tho. lexa and armstrong got up when they saw me. they lokked unhappy. lexa was crying, i hated to see her cry so much, its been so long since i seen her smile. since the monster showed at the hotel. Armstrong told me the bad news" He'slookin for you Fass. He says if he sees you with her he's gonna kill you both." We loked at each other. We all knew what this meant. I had to go.

I heard loud footsteps though the monster was far away. I wallked away. I didn say goodbye to Lexa because I knew I would tr to snatch her up and run again. No more. i wanted her to be alive. maybe armstrong could sav her. i just wanted her alive. I walked and walke duntil i got to a wall. i was still in the huge airport. suddenly out of nowhere i saw this door.

I opened the door and it was like iwas under the ocean but not a drop of water came out. iit looked like spongebob up in there. corals and seawead and rocks with green on them but realistic. there were fish swimming. there was a fish on the ledge of a rock cliff thing. randomly i was suckin the juice from a lemon. i sucked out the lemon till it was wrinkled. i threw the lemon and it shot the fish. the fish started to shake. it turned orange then black then it was slowly being covered by a ridgid looking stone. it started at the eyes then coverd the whole body. the fish tried to swim away and it swam forward floating off the ledge but not sinking. then the cement block looking stuff continued to form and it made a long path to the bottom of the sea. i could hear the cement rock stuff hit the ocean flor. the fish kept moving, dragging the rock cylindar tube along. the ground rumbled. the cement thing was spliting the ocean. i saw the corals break and the seaweed float up. I put my hand in the water and tok it out. my hand was soaking wet. i hopped in the door way and walked on nothing. all the way to where the fish was. all i heard was water inmy ears and i moved slow. isaw the ocean looked like it could g on forever. i saw a door on a rock and opened it . it was like a white person's suburban home i the 50's. it was color full and things where plaid. there was a small table with a plaid red blanket over it with flowers on it. i hooped into the door and laned on the kitchen floor. i was dry for some reason. I see another doorin the kitchen, i open it. the dream fades alittle or i just dint remember. cause this dream is long but i had the mouse from pinky in the brain,the eveil one with the fat head. everything was real except him. a cartoon. I stared at him in a cage. we were in a garage or a storage room or closet. i saw tool everywhere.

Suddenly the dream is like a movie and im watching michael fassbender and the mouse look at each other. Fass turns away and heads back to the kitchen. but Brain yells "HEY. YOURE NOT JUST GOIN TO LEAVE ME HERE. YOU ALONE PIECE OF SHIT" Brian unlocked his cage and ran and pushed the door open. Fass didnt say a word, he had a blank face. the whole time. its like he was dead without that little girl by his side. Michael's clothes changed randomly, he was wearing a dark green longsleeved dress shirt, darker green pants, black belt, black shoes. Brain still yelled" For a long time you been letting me alone in tht cage. youve been walking in there. staring at meand leving for too long. randomly brain took a piece of paper from behind his back and started drawing a doofy looking mouse. as he was doing this he said " I'm gonna make you even more alone, im gonna make a friend and make you stare at us having fun and talk to each other, how about that piss stain?" Brain touched the paper and Pinky from pinky and the brain poped out. It was ike a movie so the camera clicked to Fass and he was eating eggs sunny side up which was random but ok. Fass spoke, his voice was horse cos he hadnt spoken in weeks since he left Lexa. " I dont care. I just wish..." Everyone there knew what he wished. Fass suddenly stood up fast and and bolted for the door that he came from. the ocean was still there and he doove into it.. once again he walked on nothing. and opened the door that he cam threw weeks ago. Fasswas at the air port this time and not the cave llookin room. Fass was dry out of the ocean.

 He ran and ran and ran back to the place wher he left Lexa. He dropped to his knees and sobbed. he didnt care who was looking.( he looked amess. he hasdnt shaved in a while so he had hair that had just start to comeback. his hair was long but slick back and and it curled at the ends by his neck. form the ocean then running). Those blue eyes produced cear salty tears until something hit him in the back of the head and make him see colors. he got up as fast as hhe could knowing somone was attacking him. Fass got a glimpse. IT WAS THE MONSTER. He'd slammed him with a big suitcase "I KNEW YOU'D TRY TO COME BACK" the monster screamed AND GRABBED Fass' head and slammed it into his knee. Fass looked dazed but he manage to speak weakly "WHERE'S .. where's LEXA" Just the sound of her name gave Fass the strength. He ran at the monster and tackled him to the ground. Fass started punching the monsteres face untill it looked like a flimsy mask. The monster smiled like it didnt hurt. "She's with the BOYS"

 Fass screamed and took The monster by the collar and started slamming his head on the floor. again and again and AGAIN. He heard the crack in the monsters neck but he didnt care. Fass got up and started stomping on the monster's neck. until the head was dismembered from the corpse. Fass had blood spattered on his face. and it was on his hands and green shirt. He heard tudding all of a sudden. the suitcase was shifting. the first thing FASS thought of was Lexa Amelia Locket. he rushed to the suitcase and ripped it open. didnt even take the time to unzip it. He was right it was Lexa.

Her hands were tied and she has a bruise next to her hairline. She wore dirty pink dress and no shoes, tights hair ws normal still with the blue ribbon. Tape was over her mouth. Her eys were shut tight. Fass ripped the rope off of her wristand her eyes shot open, not even a half second later she riped the tape off of her own mouth and didnt care about the sting. she kissed all over her daddy's face and cried. Fass huged her so tight. He stood up and she clung to him, he sawyed back and forth when he hugged her and he he let his tears flow freely. ;') Lexa saw the monster and didnt even flinch. Fass stoped kissing on her face and the both looked down at the dead beast. Lexa kissed Fass's cheek and rested her head on his shoulder like she'd don many times before. "I love you so much, Key." she looked at him with the biggest smile that he hadnt seen since forever. Key was back with his Locket. Locket was back with her Key.

the end

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa