Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong

1.5K 73 20
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong

It wasn't the glimpse of the sunlight that woke me up since the red curtains covers the windows. The sunlight outside can be barely seen.

The sound of my phone ringing
awakened my sleeping nerves. I looked at the bed next to me. He was still sleeping underneath the white blankets and only his black locks can be seen.

I hope my phone didn't woke him up.

I glanced at my screen and as I read whose calling, my nerves got even more awakened.

Hanji?!

I picked up the phone.

"Hel-"

"Oh my god, (r/n)! Thank goodness you're already awake!!" She yelled that nearly crashed my eardrums.

"Hanji don't yell at me." I sighed at her antics.

"I'm sorry, (r/n). Anyway, why are you guys aren't still here??!" she exaggeratedly asked.

"Hanji!" I whispered. "I just woke up, and Levi's still asleep, I think? By the way, what's up there and you suddenly called me?"

"Aww, you already forgot??" Hanji sighed.

"I won't ask you if I had idea," I rolled my eyes over the phone.

"Were swimming!"

I made a poker face. "What? Is that all?" I asked irritated but keeping a soft tone. "Hanji, we will spend four days here so we have enough time to swim. But right now, no. I need to rest, I'm still tired."

"But (y/n)... Pleeeaaasee? And have you already forgotten about our small plan?" I know that this woman is already using her charm over me. "I'll also treat you some crabs and shrimps lateeeer....? How does it sound, hmm?"

Wait-! Was she blackmailing me? Nooo, This isn't good!

She's using another magic word.

"But Hanji...-" I shut my eyes trying to resist myself.

"Please (Y/n) I beg you! Wake shorty up and come over heeree! We need to be complete, it's a nice day!"

"Alright, fine. But don't expect us to come so fast, this will probably take a couple of minutes." I sighed again. "You know... Levi's a vamp."

"Yeeees! (R/n) you're an angel!" Hanji exclaimed. "And about the first plan!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot!"

"I told you so! By the way, goodluck on waking Levi up! Hope he will not bite you. And I also prepared something for youuuu!" Hanji chuckled.

"What are you talki-!"

And for the nth time, another person hung up without making me finish my sentence.

Ugh, when will this coincidences will end?

Sigh.

Before I decided to get up, I stretches a bit and glanced at the fancy wall clock hanging on a wall.

8:17 AM

Time to wake up. But I thought of an idea to take this chance as an advantage after he sabotage me last night.

Revenge time. I evilly smirked.

I went off my bed and slowly climb on his king size bed and just as when I was standing, I jumped and let myself bounce on the other side of the bed then yelled.

"Levi! Wake up!!"

I was now lying on my stomach beside him and my face facing the back of his head ready to greet him.

"Mmhhgh.." he groaned as he slowly slip the blanket away from his head and turned to face me half asleep and a little annoyed.

"Good Morning, Levi." I said softly and smiled as I poked his nose.

It took him seconds to adjust to what was happening we suddenly clicks his tongue and chuckles. "Go back to sleep, idiot."

He slowly closes his eyes but one thing that I've noticed is that he kept the smile.

"Why are you happy so sudden?" I asked out of curiousity then poked his cheek.

"None of your business." he chuckled once again as he buried his face on the soft pillows.

"If you say so," I just stated as I slowly adjusted myself on the bed. "Anyways, it's already 8:21 in the morning, Hanji just gave me a phone call a minute ago, they are waiting for us."

He looked up from the pillow. "So what? If they want to wait, they'll wait, if their patience can't handle, then it's up to them."

I was raising arms like a kid and facing the ceiling while Levi's still lying on his abdomen.

"Then if you're that lazy to get up, I'll head on the beach first." I was about to sit up when an arm stopped me. "What the-?"

"You can't go without me." he suddenly hold me tighter and nuzzles over my shoulder.

My eyes widened at his actions but I hid my nervousness. "T-then why can't I?"

"Because were couple. And we should be together all the time."

Heh. Couple huh? How fake of us.

I sighed and tried to remove his grip. "We aren't. Now, get off me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Levi, yes."

"(R/n), nope."

"I said yes."

"I said no."

"Ugh, Levi-" I was about to protest when he leaned into my face. My eyes widen and he smirked at my face.

"I said no and that's final. If you won't shut up, then..."

"Then what?"

"I won't hesitate to kiss you." he suddenly touched my lips with his pinky finger and smirked.

Shit. I was visibly blushing scarlet!

"How cute of you." he laughed and then slumped back to his side.

"You're making fun of me!" I whined.

"Am not. I'm stating a fact." then he suddenly locked me on his arms.

I groaned, hating the fact that my face can be seen by him flushing red and I was defeated just because of a damn threat. I can't escape, I can't even move.

I was only planning on waking him up, why did everything turned out like this?

"Hey... Let's go..." I was now asking softly.

"Let's just stay for a while." he hugged me tightly that I was now leaning on his chest. "I... just feel like everything seems to change...

...when you're here beside me."

My heart's suddenly been triggered after hearing those words until I felt it racing fast, as if I'm going to hyperventilate.

I'm feeling it again.

"Are you... okay?" These words suddenly came out from my lips because of lost of words.

What does he mean?

Levi didn't spoke but he only brushed his fingers through my hair and slowly caressed my head. I closed my eyes, feeling this moment.

I was confused. Why was he doing this kind of things?

Why the hell so sudden?

Those butterflies.

They're here again.

Ruining my calmness.

"L-levi..." I was about to ask him about how he was but when I looked up...

He was peacefully sleeping again.

Fine.

This is how I lose over him.

I stared at him.

Why do you have to become an angel to me?

Like I cannot resist him whatever I do?

Is this really how... it feels like it?

I sighed deeply.

Minutes passed until I didn't realize that I became unconscious and fell into a deep slumber beside him being held so close and safe as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 524 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
1K 20 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...
1K 10 8
' 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..-' ' 𝘄𝗵𝘆.. ' ' 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
2.3K 155 18
Y/N dreams of adventures like the ones she reads about in her books-until she becomes the prisoner of a fearsome Beast in a mysterious, enchanted cas...