I'll get you (ministar)

By kittyfragsmini123

"He makes me feel like, like I can't breath or explode, and when he walks in the room it's like he's teasing... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter TREE
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Epilogue

Prologue

1K 15 0
By kittyfragsmini123

Simon's POV

The Sidemen had thrown a party with the sidemen there. It wasn't for a particular reason in general, just to let loose, and to celebrate uploads success.

I was the only one still sober because, as much fun as it is to be drunk, it's a lot more fun messing with other people who are wasted, like........ Vik!

Hhhhhmmmm, how should I mess with Vik? Vik's gay, maybe I could use that to my advantage with messing with him. I have no problem with gay people, but it was the first thing to come to mind. I got it! I'll confess my "undying love" for him, he's too drunk to remember it in the morning so it could be a tonight type of thing.

After thinking about how I'm going to confess to him I walk over, "hey Vik."

"Oh, hey Simon! What's up?" He was still swaying his hips to the music as he spoke.

"Um, can I tell you something important. I probably wouldn't be able to tell you this without you having a 75% chance of not remembering it in the morning." I was acting nervous so I seemed like I was actually scared to tell him.

"Of course! Fire away!" I'm not gonna lie, drunk Vik was ok, but I liked shy, comforting, and sober Vik better. Plus drunk Vik always shouted, but sober Vik is a quiet person most of the time.

"Well, I uh, wanted to tell you that, I.... like you." I wanted to sell this especially because if Vik liked me back, there's something else I had in mind that could also just be a tonight type of thing ;) .

Instead Vik started to laugh, "oh my god Simon, that's adorable, but I don't like you like that." He giggled tipsily after that.

My only thought after he said that was, WHAT?!?!
----____----____----____----____---
I know it's short, but ITS THE PROLOGUE, a tease if you will. I'm just giving you a taste ;). I hope you enjoyed the prologue and have a great day/night. Byeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.5K 25
✔️Avengers ships and some memes✔️ ❗️Art does not belong to me❗️the artist of the art are unknown to me, I found these on Pinterest. But, please, if y...
445K 13.4K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
645K 23.5K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
30.1K 1.1K 42
Stucky guys! My second time I guess trying to write an story for Steve and Bucky. Yes there is stony and the majority of it is stony till Steve gets...