Chapter nine

Simon's POV

I sucked in a breath, "of course I do Vik. I can't seen any reason I wouldn't love you." I was confident in this, but I still didn't dare speak louder.

"Why? Why would you or anyone else love me?" He was getting a little more loud and impatient.

"Simon! C'mon pick a card!" Josh's shout came through my head phones and I remembered the game once again.

"Oh, right. I pick, uuuuuhh this one." I clicked a random card. "Alright guys Josh just won and that's it for this video or see ya!" I got off the call, stopped the recording, and put focus on Vik to see he was already staring at me.

"Vik, I love you. I love you cause your sweet, funny, nerdy, smart, energetic, weird, and just amazing in general. I can't stand when your not around me, it drives me nuts, but you being around me kills me because everything you do is mesmerizing."

Vik looked at me, "why would someone so perfect love someone so stupid?"

"Becuase Vik, no matter how you see yourself, I love you," (friend came up with this) and with that our lips connected and I felt sparks fly like fireworks.

Tada. I know I use the same lines too much. No judge by judge pls. Anyway, hope you enjoyed love ya, I bid you a due.