Chapter one

Simon's POV

How does Vik not like me? Any one I've ever confessed to or even "confessed" to has liked me back, but Vik doesn't? (Yes I made Simon a dick, but it only temporary, promise, promise.)

"You, you don't like me?" I honestly was shocked by that. How did he not like me. (Good question)

"Sorry Simon, I just can't see you as anything more than a friend." I couldn't believe he just said that.

"Well then Vik, that's sure as hell gonna change!" I was gonna make him fall for me. He can't resist my charm long. (I like using italics)

"Oh yeah, how so?" Vik was still shouting because of his state and the music.

"You'll fall for me. I'll make sure you do. Trust me Vik, you won't be able to resist this," I said, gesturing to my body. Vik then started laughing again.

"Alright then Simon! You keep telling yourself that! Anyway, this has been a great convo, but Ima go talk to Harry. Bai!" Really? How's that fair?

I swear, I will make that boy fall in love with me, but for now I'm just gonna drink and play games with him.

3rd Person

So Simon went into the kitchen, got a drink, and went to sit on the couch, so he had a clear view of Vik. All night he drank and watched Vik, even when someone started talking to him, his focus was on Vik and he barely looked at them, unless of course, they were Vik. All. Night. Long. Until he fell asleep on the couch, his last sight Vik laughing.

Bod-a-bing-bod-a-boom. We finished. My cat just jumped on me and won't let me type so I must say farewell. Have a lovely day or night. Peace.