Stupid For You || Geoff Wigin...

By parx_bois23

Book 1!! Chloe, just your average 20 year old from New York, moves to California with her best friend Jenna... More

Starbucks
Coffee
Sorry...
Dinner
Mornings
HOLD UP
Bodies
Thoughts
Surprise
Gifts
Photos
Nose bleeds
Drunk
Over it
Comfort
Family
Interview
Kids
Live
Truth
Mom
Plane
Ohio
Jack
Him
Ring
Quick Moves
I love you's
Gone
Lisa's Day
Harvest Fest...
Miss kiss
Slapped
Ring II
Tight hugs
Jackson
Bands and Drugs
A/N
Forever

Fights

200 3 0
By parx_bois23

I opened my eyes to see it was completely dark in the room. I looked on my phone to see it was only 2:30 am. I turned my brightness down and stood up. I looked at the clothes jack started to pack for me as I put on a pair of spandex. I folded my jeans and looked around for a shirt. I noticed one of Jacks shirts he forgot to take. I looked at him sleeping as I grabbed the shirt by him. I threw my top in my case and climbed onto bed next to him. 

"Everything okay?"  Jack said sitting up.

I brought my lips to him as he kissed me gently.

"Everything is perfect". I said kissing him again.

This time it was different he was slower then normal, it was early in the morning he was tired.

"Are you okay?"  I asked

"Yea, I'm fine, extremely tired, I had to make sure you were okay first."  He said.

"What time do we have to be at the airport?" I asked

"Oh I didn't tell you, normally during music festivals we go to we get a private plane, Zach and Rian are on there way, they might actually be here now". He said.

"Well I just want to lay down for a while". I said curling next to him.

"Is that my shirt?"  He smirked.

"Yea". I smiled.

"Go get some more sleep, I think we're going out to breakfast somewhere". He said

I closed my eyes and grabbed jacks arm to lay across my stomach.

"thank you". I said

"You're welcome". He said.

~~

"Jack stop or I'll burn you and not feel bad". I laughed
I took another strand of my hair and wrapped it around the curler.

"I don't get why you're curling your curly hair already". He laughed.

"They're just small curls, not tight curls."  I said shutting the hot curler off.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my rose romper.  I took a quick picture  and added it to my story

"What shoes are you wearing?" Jack asked

"My tan lace up flats."  I said moving my hair to the side.

He handed me my shoes as I put them on and zipped the back.

My phone buzzed as it was an unknown number. I swiped to answer the call.
"Hello?" I said

"CHLOE". The voice yelled

"Jenna, you called finally" I laughed.

"I got a new phone, I'm sorry, but now... Why are you with Jack and why do you have a big ass ring on". She said.

"Geoff and I broke up, again... and it's not a big deal it's a long story". I said looking at the ring.

"Not a big deal, bitch go look at some all time low articles, and you tell me it's not a big deal, I have to go to work, bye". She said

"Love you too". I sighed.

"Don't sigh at me, I love you too". She laughed.

I hung up and began to go to some ATL update accounts I followed.

"Uber's here". Jack said taking my hand

I scrolled through some photos of jack and I though out town.

"Well shit". I said.

I looked at the top story that said.

ALL TIME LOW'S JACK BARAKAT GETTING MARRIED?

Chloe Jones,21 found wearing a diamond ring, She even sang a beautiful cover of ocean eyes, some are thinking is about her Ex lover Geoff Wigington from the band waterparks. They have not yet confirmed if they are engaged but from the pictures on each other's social they are obviously madly in love

I scrolled down the Page more to find the video of me kissing Jack on Snapchat.

We made it to the front doors as jack looked around for our driver. The rain started to fall gently onto my nose making me let out a smile. We finally found the driver and sat together. I looked at a few more articles about jacks ring and our relationship, I haven't seen to many mean comments so that's good in my books.

I noticed that every article brought up how I sang ocean eyes for Geoff.
That was true... that was the song I thought of whenever I look at his beautiful blue eyes. Having feelings for him was something I can't get rid of no matter how hard I tried, but when I put myself out to jack he instantly make me forget everything.

I threw my phone on the ground and ran my fingers through my hair.

Jack held my hand and looked at me.
"It's gonna be alright, don't stress". He said softly.

I picked my phone up and started at my lock screen of jack.
"I love this picture". I said

"I do too". He smiled.

Jack paid the man as we got out and ran under a store umbrella.

"There they are". Jack said taking my hand.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared, cause I am". I laughed.

"Don't be, you've met Rian a few years ago right?" He asked

"Yea, but he could have easily forgotten about me". I said.

Jack opened the door for me as I stepped inside, I saw Alex's head turn as jack grabbed my hand.

"There they are". Alex said

"Hello". I said.

"Good morning". Rian smiled.

"Are we all here?" A woman said.

"Yes we are". Said

"Alright my name us Megan I'll be your server this morning can I get you two drinks?"

"I'll have a Pepsi". Jack said.

"I'll have a lemonade". I said softly.

"So you're Chloe right?" Zach asked.

"Yea" I laughed.

"How did you and jack meet?" Rian asked

"Through my job". I replied back

"So we're going out drinking before the flight, Care to join?"  Alex said

"Sure". I hesitated.

"I'm not forcing you, you know I'd never do that". He laughed.

"I will". I laughed

"Has she seen jack drunk yet?"  Rian laughed.

"Oh yeah she has". Jack said smirking.

"So where are you from?"  Zach asked.

"I was born in upstate New York, then moved to California."

"Not to sound weird... but I feel like I've met you before". Rian laughed.

"Yea actually, I met you twice a few years ago at a show". I said.

"Fucking knew it". He said loudly.

The table laughed as the woman cane back with our drinks.

"Alright do we know what we're going to get?"  Jack said

"We always do the buffet dumb ass". Alex said

I giggled at his response and picked my phone up.

"Woh there". Rian said grabbing my hand.

"JACK WHAT THE HELL". Rian said again showing jack the ring.

"I know, calm down it doesn't mean anything... yet, it's just a promise ring". He Said kissing my hand.

My phone buzzed as I saw it was a text from Awsten.

Baby blue aws💙- hey we landed and we have to talk...a ring Chloe you just met the man personally.

Me- okay it's not what it looks like, he said to treat it as a promise ring, so don't worry.

Baby blue aws💙- alright, well I was just thinking about you... I miss you, we miss you. 💕

Me- I miss you guys too, hows Geoff

Baby blue aws💙- he's good still checks his phone constantly to see your name.

Me- I'll see what I can do... I have to go having breakfast with the boys, then getting on a plane.

Baby blue aws💙- bitch what, where?

Me- Vegas with Jack and the guys, jack got me off work to watch them play, then I'm going to stay at jacks for a week maybe, then I'll be home to greet you guys.

Baby blue aws💙- yay, you're still visiting us, I'll let you go I love you bitch💕

Me- love you too baby blue 💙

"Is that Awsten?"  Jack said leaning overt shoulder.

"Yea, the guys landed".

"Miss them?"  He asked

"Yeah, of course they've made a big impact for the time I've known them".

He ignored my comment as I grabbed his hand.

"Hey fuck boy, I love you". I smiled.

"Fuck boy huh?" He laughed

"Yup".

He kissed me gently and smiled.

"I might be a fuck boy but I'm not as bad as Geoff". He said

"He's not a fuck boy so stop". I said squeezing his cheek together.

"Fine, let's go eat". Jack said ripping my hand from his face.

"Don't be violent towards me, cause I'll just hurt you back". I said

Jack pushed my chair in and grabbed my hand. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I'd never hurt you". He said

I kissed his cheek and grabbed a plate.

"I know you won't fuck boy". I said flipping him off.

"Yup she's a real keeper Jack". I heard one of the boys say.

As I got farther away I couldn't hear the guys talking just soft mumbles.
They all looked over at me as jack ran over towards me.

"Are you feeling okay?"  He asked.

"Yea I'm fine". I said

"Okay well I'm not, Rian won't stop staring at you". He said.

"Really now?"  I Said looking over at him

"Yeah so stop being cute". He said laughing

"No one is going to take me away from you". I said kissing him

"Good". He smiled

"And if he does try and make a move, I'll quickly stop him and walk away."   I Said.

"He's very Manipulative". He said grabbing a plate.

"Jack... so were you". I said raising my voice.

"That's it, okay we have to break up". He said

"WHAT?"  I yelled

"Just go along with it, you're an actor aren't you?"  He laughed

"No, but you better just fill me in on everything that's going on."  I Said

"I love you". He said quietly.

"I love you too" I Said

I dropped my plate causing it to shatter in pieces.

"I can't fucking believe you're talking to that bitch."  I yelled.

I marched over to the table and put my jacket on and grabbed my phone.

"Chloe don't you dare walk out". Jack said placing his lips onto mine.

I pulled back and slapped him across the face.

"Take your fucking ring back". I said slamming it on the table.

"Baby girl come on let's talk". He said grabbing my ass.

"Hey Jack don't touch her like that."  Rian said.

"I knew I should've stayed with Geoff, now he's on tour away from me". I said

"No one gives a fuck about Geoff anyway". He said

"At least he's actually good at sex". I laughed.

"Damn bro". Zach laughed.

"At lest my family is all together". He said.

"Wait, wait, wait screw This whole thing, my family?"  I snap back.

He nodded his head and quickly realized what he had said.
"Shit no Chloe I didn't Mean to say that". He said.

"Forget it, knew it was to good to be true, Delete my number and every thing, I'm done". I said.

"Chloe come on babe". He said.

"Jack I'm not playing anymore, no one brings up my family, and while I'm at it, I actually do love Geoff, I only liked you". I replied.

"Fine get your own ticket home, bitch". He said.

"Hey jack calm down did you drink something?"  Rian asked.

"Bye Jack". I muttered

"Chloe Jones". He said following me

I made it out side and ran my fingers through my hair.

He gave me a hug and kissed my head.

"You took that a bit to far". I said pushing my self off him.

"I'm sorry baby girl". He said

"Do you really not like Geoff?"  I asked

"No, he hurt you Chloe, and I want you happy."

"Jack, Geoff will always have a special place on my heart, and you saying you hate him makes me sad, and if you can't respect that I'm talking to my ex boyfriend I don't think you understand me at all, I've told you nothing yet about me because you never ask, all you want is attention, love then when I cry you don't know what to do". I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry, I'm also sorry I brought your family up, I don't want to hurt you not now not later". He said.

"You know watching you through a screen or on stage from far away I don't hear to much from you, but here now I've learned that you can be nice when you want to ". I said

"Listen Geoff is a good guy really, sweet boy he'd do anything for you". He said

"I could be in the UK right now, but instead I have a guy that barely knows anything about me kiss me, I was so blinded by you I didn't even care". I said

"He cheated on you Chloe I was just trying to help you". He said

"Oh help me by mind fucking me into falling for you?" I laughed.

He was silent and looked down to the ground.

"Jack I fucking love you for about 5 Years now and have always loved you, your voice, your hair, your everything, but a pice... a big pice of me is so in love with Geoff, I know I shouldn't say it but I did." I Said.

"Listen, I love you too, come to Vegas with us, come to Baltimore with me, you can have your own room if you don't feel comfortable sleeping with me anymore, I'll get you a ticket to California in time for you and Geoff to meet up". He said.

"Jack this is the problem, I love you and I love being with you, you mean the fucking world to me". I cried.

"Chloe you made me forget about Andie so quickly, I loved her so much, then I met you Got to know you a little and something just clicked in my head, she's the one". He said.

"But I understand something with you and Geoff was probably stronger. I'm a understanding guy at times, and if you want to be with Geoff I won't be rude to you, we can still be best friends, After the Vegas trip I'll get you a ticket home, I'll get you one when I get my phone". He said.

"You're the best guy ever, you deserve all the happiness in the world, I'm going to get a cab and finish packing.

"Alright, I love you Chloe Jones". He said kissing my cheek

"I love you too Jack Barakat". I said kissing his lips one last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 11 6
Harper married young and she married wrong. She tried for years to make her relationship work, until one fateful day when she arrived home early fro...
2.5K 129 38
Book 2! Brook 1 Stupid for you ||Geoff Wigington|| Big changes happen in Chloe Jones life as her and Jack become closer then before. Experiences ma...
1.4K 123 21
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
22.8K 369 45
When 19 year old Lily Spinland takes a trip to NYC with her best friend Liv she does not expect to get completely wasted and wake up the next morning...