The Riddle Twins

By cloppityclippity

Rhya and her twin Marcal are most unlike the other students at Howarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; whi... More

The Riddle twins
Severus Snape
Platform 9 and 3/4
A Brave Slytherin
The First day (and week)
The Midnight Duel
Halloween
The Quidditch Match
random randomness
Azkaban
Ooh Burn Quirrel!
The mirror
There is no title, only awesomeness.
The Multi-Personality Chapter
Through the Trapdoor, Part 1
Through the Trapdoor, Part 2
Through the Trapdoor, Part 3
Going Home

Epilogue

1.2K 46 8
By cloppityclippity

AND THEN DRACO TURNED INTO A FIRE BREATHING BISCUIT AND TOOK OVER THE WORLD BY EATING OBAMA'S PAMPHLETS ON HOW TO DRAW A TROLL FACE.

BUT LUCKILY, PERCY JACKSON WAS ON DUTY WITH PRIM EVERDEEN, AND THEY MANAGED TO ALERT ME (CHILD OF HADES) TO FIGHT THE BISCUIT SO WE ALL LIVED!!!! AND BANANA BREAD TASTES NICE!

Okay, that wasn't the ending. Imagine that, being asked at UNI to recite the ending of your favorite story, and all you could say was, 'Banana bread tastes nice'. Wouldn't that just be shameful?

Anywho, more important matters are at hand. I have several conditions needed for me to upload the next chapter:

- A cover: I refuse to upload a story unless I have a cover for it first.

- Some inspiration: If someone could please give me some honest feedback, telling me exactly what should be improved for my writing!

- 2 more fans: Please, for the sake of OCD

-7 more votes: I hate to be one of those demanding authors, but my sole condition is I'm not going to upload without 250 votes all together.

- For Deena to hurry up and finish that pic of Rhya so I can post it on the last chapter.

Again, I hate to be a cattle prod, but I do have standards. Some, anyway...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 221 18
Lucy Riddle Daughter of the famous and feared Voldemort. Goes to Hogwarts. After being bullied for several years by the Gryffindor girls she finall...
2.2K 76 56
Ells Malfoy. Sister of Draco Malfoy, daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Raised in Malfoy manor thinking she was just a malfoy, and nothing more...
585 58 32
Two friends from different families were once a Beauxbaton students but then transferred to another school; Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardr...
2.2M 57.9K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...