His Boy

By Sophia_Jackson_

Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 8

27K 939 104
By Sophia_Jackson_

This chapter is dedicated to Beautiful_Dirty_Rich

Tyler's POV

We were having a great time with Peter and James. I knew they approved of him and that made me happy.

I couldn't help but feel Marco is a little more heated today. I could see the heat in his eyes and the power that he held just my looking at him. And God it did things to me. If I thought I was turned on before,I was burning now.

And Marco knew about it. His eyes were on me and seeing me this way only made the heat in his eyes blaze a little brighter which in turn ignited the fire inside of me.

I wanted him. I wanted all of him. I wanted him to finally take me. He said he would only do that when I was ready because he wanted to be sure that it was what I wanted.

"Master, I want you", I leaned over and whispered in his ear.
He stopped chewing and turned to look at me, his eyes searching for something as he looked at me. He found whatever he was looking for when I heard him swear under his breath.

"Please excuse us. Something has come up and we must leave now", Marco said apologizing to my friends while signaling the waiter over with one hand.

He told her to pack our leftovers in takeaway boxes. I didn't dare raise my eyes to meet James' or Peter's. My face was on fire and I could feel the smirks they had on their faces as they watched my Master's eagerness to leave.

"Enjoy yourself Ty. We'll see you tomorrow before we leave", Peter said and I just nodded hugging them both before I followed my Master out of the restaurant.

I reached for the door handle of the car when I was turned and slammed against the passenger side. Master stood in between my legs and ran his lips up and down my neck softly, almost in a teasing manner.

"Be sure pet because if I take you now I'm never going to let you go", Master whispered in my ear before he licked and sucked my earlobe.

"Take me Master, make me yours in everyway", I said and I moaned as Master thrust his hard c*ck against my own hardening one.

"Get in the car pet", Master ordered as he let me go and opened the door for me. I scrambled in and put my seatbelt on and Master closed the door.

Master walked around the hood and jumped in. He put his seatbelt on before he turned the ignition on.

He reached a hand over to me and started stroking my thigh. With every stroke he got closer to my aching c*ck.

I tried to keep my moans in but Master was having none of that. He pulled my zipper down and reached into my underwear to stroke me.

"Oh God", I groaned and threw my head back at the blissful sensations when Master dipped his finger into my slit.

"That's it pet. Do you like what I'm doing to you? I'm going to do so much more to this sexy as sin little body", Master said in that husky voice that always made me more aroused and that sent tingles down my spine.

Master kept stroking me throughout the car ride. He would stroke me fast and when he felt me close to an orgasm he slowed down only to start the blissful torture all over again.

15 minutes later we pulled into the driveway of Master's beautiful home.

Master slipped his hand out of my pants and got out. I took a few breaths to calm myself. Master opened the door for me and held a hand out to help me out of the car.

Master locked the car and we walked hand in hand to the front door. My fly was down and it was a miracle my c*ck didn't peak out, I was so hard.

"Go to my room. I want you naked and kneeling in the middle of the bed", Master ordered the minute we stepped inside.

I nodded my head and quickly made my way to Master's room to follow his orders. I undressed, folded my clothes and kneeled in the middle of the bed.

I kept my head down and my hands behind me in present position.

I heard Master come in and place a few items on the nightstand. I kept my head down despite the curiosity to know what Master brought with him. My c*ck twitched before it released some precum.

"Such a beautiful sight you make, my pet", Master said as he came to a stop in front of the bed. I blushed but kept my head down.
"Lay down. I'm going to handcuff you to the headboard", Master said as he slipped a pair of leather handcuffs around my wrists and cuffed them to the headboard when I raised them over my head.

Master slipped a blindfold over my eyes and stepped back. I immediately used my sense of hearing to listen to what Master was doing.

I heard the rustling of clothes and I knew Master was stripping.

I felt the bed dip under Master's weight and I was pulled to the middle of the bed.

I felt Master move and pick up some things.

I jumped and gasped when I felt Master's finger trace up my thigh and rest a breath away from where I really wanted him.
"You please me so much my pet. You're my angel. Mi luz en la oscuridad. Usted brilla tan brillante que estoy asustado voy a extinguir una llama. No te merezco, pero no puedo dejarte ir",Master said before he took my c*ck in his mouth and deep throated me.
(My light in darkness. You shine so bright I'm scared I'm going to extinguish such a flame. I don't deserve you but I can't let you go)

"Master!", I screamed as I threw my head back and came. I was already sensitive from the car ride.

"I'm so sorry Master. I came without permission", I whimpered and my voice cracked.

I felt the blindfold being pulled off and Master softly kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and it excited me.

"It's okay pet. I'll let this one go because I understand you were sensitive and I don't want to punish you like this and especially not now", Master said soothingly and wiped away a tear that slipped out of my eye.

"Thank you Master", I said flushing a bright red as Master leaned back showing me that beautiful cock.

I felt my mouth water and I licked my lips. I want Master's c*ck in my mouth.

"Do you want me in you mouth pet?", Master smirked and asked as he slowly stroked himself while I watched.

I nodded rapidly and Master crawled over my body till his c*ck was in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and swallowed around that beautiful piece of meat. I groaned at the taste of my Master.

I went to town on that c*ck,I licked and used my teeth to scrape a large vein that ran down the side of his c*ck.

"Enough pet. I don't want to cum too soon", Master groaned out and leaned back. He uncuffed me and sat back between my legs.

"Turn over on your stomach", Master commanded and I flipped over and got to my knees. I bent and stuffed my face in the sheets while pushing my ass out to my Master like an offering.

I moaned when Master buried his face in between my ass cheeks and ate me out. My c*ck was already hard again despite blowing my load not too long ago.

Master licked, bit and sucked around my puckered star.

"Please more, Master", I moaned out and groaned again when Master lubed up a finger and slipped it in while he continued to eat me out.

Master removed his face and put another finger in me. I just wiggled my ass and Master slipped a third finger in.

Master used those fingers to stroke my walls and finger f*cked me.

Master removed his fingers from me and I felt empty without him but then I felt his lubed c*ck against my hole and I felt nervous.

I knew what to do because Master played with me and pushed vibrators or dildo's in me to get me prepared for his entry. I breathed and pushed back and relaxed my walls and entrance.

He pushed through my protective ring and bottomed out. He stayed still to allow the pain to subside.

"Move please move", I moaned and pushed my ass back.

"Thank f*ck", Master groaned and pulled his hips back and slammed then forward again.

"Oh yes!",I moaned when Master started pounding into me. He gripped my hips in his hands and it felt so good.

"F*ck right there!", I screamed as Master hit my sweet spot. He changed his stance and continued to hit that sweet spot inside of me.

He pulled out of me and I groaned at the loss. Master felt so good inside of me.

"On your back", Master said and I quickly got on my back in the middle of the bed.

Master picked my legs up and bent my knees so they rested next to my face and slipped inside of me.

"Ahh", I moaned at being full again and gripped my ankles to keep my legs open.

Master ran his hands up my chest and flicked his thumbs over my nipples.Master leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth while he continued to play with the other nipple all while f*cking me.

He repeated the procedure with the other nipple and I felt myself tighten around him. It all felt so good.

Master let my nipple go and took my dripping c*ck in his hand and started stroking me in time to his thrusts.

"Master!", I screamed when Master dipped his finger into the slit and hit my prostrate at the same time.

"Please may I cum Master?", I moaned out.

"Cum now pet. Cum!", Master commanded and nailed my prostrate again. I threw my head back and screamed my Master's name and shot my load all over our combined chests.

Master gave one more powerful thrust before I felt him release his cum inside of me warming my insides. My ankles slipped out of my limp hands and I slumped against the bed, my eyes glazed over in bliss.

Master removed his c*ck from me and got off the bed. I heard the tap in the bathroom turn on and off. Master returned to me and cleaned our cum off of me.

I raised my arms to my Master and he climbed on the bed and pulled me into his arms. I sighed in peace and snuggled to his chest.

"Come back to me pet", Master cooed sweet nothings in my ear and I opened my eyes to look into his beautiful one's.

"That was amazing Master", I said blushing.

"Yes it was", Master said nuzzling my cheek with his nose.

We stayed cuddled together in peaceful silence when Master broke it.

"Can I ask you a question baby?", Master asked while running his fingers through my hair. I felt my heart beat faster. Master never called me baby. I just nodded and snuggled deeper into his chest breathing his cologne in.

"Where are your parent's? I've watched you and met your friends but you live alone", Master said still running his fingers through my hair.

I took a deep breath and hugged him tighter drawing strength from him.

"They threw me out almost 7 months ago", I said softly and felt Master stiffen against me.

"What happened?", He said softly and ran his hands up and down my spine. It felt so nice having someone do that and take care of me,provide comfort for me when I needed it. I liked it a lot.

"I told them I was gay. I always hid myself from them in fear of what they would do to me. They were homophobic and very religious.

My father hated the fact that I loved cooking and baking. He said it was a woman's job and only moffie's did that. He said I was to do something more manly like construction work, like he did.

I won a full scholarship to a prestigious school when I won a competition. My mother was proud and my father only let me go because he said it was okay to have a hobby and that was what my love for cooking and baking was, a hobby. When I came back I was to start looking for a proper job.

I made my mind up that I was going to come out and tell them I was gay. I thought that if they knew their son was gay they would accept me because they were my parents, they raised me.

The fourth day of my return I told them and they kicked me out. I was honestly surprised my father didn't do something like beat the gay out of me because I've heard him say that and worse whenever the topic of the LGBTQ community was brought up.

I left quietly and quickly. I had money saved up and a car so I traveled for about 5 and a half months. It was always something I wanted to do.

Something about this city made me stay so I opened my own restaurant and bakery and I haven't looked back", I said and Master just kept quiet and listened to my tale.

"You belong here with me. Your parents kicking you out allowed you to spread your wings and accept who you are. You wouldn't be here with a successful business, loyal friends and a Master.

Sometimes what we think is the worst thing that could possibly happen to us is actually the best thing. It makes us stronger and allows us to grow into better people", Master said as he kissed me. The kiss quickly got heated and Master flipped us over so he was straddling me.

We pulled apart breathless and I whispered,"Can I ask a question?".

Master nodded and I asked what did he say in Spanish earlier on.

"I said you were my light in darkness. My Angel in darkness", Master said kissing my cheeks. I wasn't completely convinced but I let it go. Master would tell me when the time was right.

"Are you sore pet?", Master asked still leaving butterfly kisses all over my face.

"No", I whispered and turned my head to give him access to neck.

"Good. I need to learn your body", Master said and threw my hands over my head.

And that's exactly what we did all afternoon and well into the night. We would relax for a while or grab a snack only to ravish each other again.

Master was insatiable and I was more than happy to give him his fix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
189K 4.7K 32
Tyler is a 16-year-old boy who has it rough. But when he is forced to move in with his new stepmother and 19-year-old stepbrother, his life becomes e...
4.1K 101 12
TEEN/ANGST When Jack and Dexter get trapped in a closet in Dexter's older brother's room, their twisted tale begins.... "All Jack could hear were the...
6M 160K 32
Young, fit, and fresh from the Fire Rescue Academy, Rookie Firefighter,Thaddeus Martin landed the newly opened position to the infamous Ladder 29 sta...