This is a CATastrophe! (Black...

By fishy_bowl

When you find a box of kittens on the sidewalk, you decide to take them in. When you do, your life become muc... More

Just purrrfect!!
Interests
Shopping in hell
Ramen night!
Love gone wrong
New life
News Flash!
Thoughts and Opinions
Just Dance!
Do you love me?
Lunch break
Secrets and Revealing
Sleep problems
Glasses with Miss Bitch
It's a Deal
Adjusting to a new life
It's all connected!
Coffee Talk
Behind your back
Arguments and Windows
Announcement
Uncomfortable Silence
True Story
Possessive Pride
Is it a Date?
Amusement Park Stalking
Caught!
Picture
Party Invitation
Tea Time
Bottles
Hidden Feelings
Uninvited Guest
Ugly Truth
Redemption
It's Time
Flyers and Conflicts
Burning Riddle
Preparations!
Going Home
A/N
Q&A
Epilogue
A Complaint

Mall ball

20.6K 779 479
By fishy_bowl

A breeze whisked your bike away, Sebastian riding in your basket, drinking in all of the surroundings.

"What did I tell you about leaving the house, you ass?!" You muttered, and he looked back and mewed at you.

"Repeat that later, but right now I don't wanna hear from you," you growled, increasing your speed as you weaved past a few trees. "You ruined my lunch."

He rolled his eyes, and redirected his attention back to the road, watching the cars whiz past him like lightning. How interesting, he thought, watch an olive green one pass. They can function without horses, and they look so fancy.

"My lady, why do you not have one of those mobiles?" He mewed at you, but you paid no attention. He understood why, because you had to keep an eye on the road to not get run over, and you can't speak cat. 

Everyone in the household thinks you can speak cat, but you don't have an English to Cat book handy. 

You spotted a sidewalk come up on your right, and you turned, hitting the curb a little to hard.

Screaming, you were launched off your bike, falling face-first into the pavement. You raised you head a little, one eye open.

Sebastian quickly morphed back into a human, not caring if he was a naked cat man. He ran over to your fallen figure, and crouched over it.

"Are you okay, my lady?!" He asked, his pupils small. You smiled at him, and got up to kneel in front of him.

"Yeah, just a small fall! No big deal," you replied with a smile. He noticed your hand spilling blood, and he took it in one hand.

Her scent, it's so... He thought, staring at your hand in amazement. Without knowing, he inhaled the scent of your blood and smiled softly. 

Your hand quickly retreated, your face a blushing mess. 

"G-get back into cat form!" You yelled, embarrassed on what just happened. You saw his form quickly change from human to cat, and he pawed your hand, his eyes showing sadness and empathy.

You sighed, and slumped a little. Taking off your helmet, you patted your (h/c) hair down and looked down at Sebastian, who still had his paw on your hand. He looked like he was smiling up at you, in which you couldn't help but return it.

"Thanks for showing some concern, whether it was fake or not, I'm just happy you did," you said, walking over to your bike and picking it up. Kicking down the kickstand, Sebastian jumped into the basket and you were off once again.

You didn't know that he actually cared, no orders placed.

"You guys need clothes, right?" You asked Sebastian, and he nodded. You smirked a little.

"Well, then we're going to the mall, Sebby."

Last time you went to the mall, it went horribly wrong because of Alanna. You put your bike on the nearest bike rack and locked it. Grabbing the black cat and holding him in your arms. You hummed the first song that popped in your head, and headed into Macys. You knew you could always count on them when it came to clothing.

Taking the measurement sheet out of your pocket, you decided to first to go with the kitten in your arms.

"I see you're a 6'1," you muttered, and went into the men's clothing department. "The reason why we're buying your clothes first is because I want you to put some clothes on. Also, don't choose anything too formal, say a butler suit. I kinda need you to look casual."

He nodded, and started to wander off, probably to go pick out some suitable clothes. Sighing, you wandered to find some clothes for Ciel. According to the height list, he was a small 5 feet.

"I bet he would be mad if I got him a dress..." You muttered, giggling like a child as you passed the girl's section. Looking around, you found a few smalls, and settled on a plain dark blue T-shirt and a pair of baggy-ish jeans. You smiled a little, and took them off the rack.

"One down, a few more to go."

After a little bit of browsing, you felt something brush up against your leg. You've only completed Ciel and Alois's (A white shirt with a purple jacket and some black shorts- you were thinking of buying him some shorts at Justice but that was too much of a hassle) outfits, and you had three Reapers, two demons, and an Undertaker to go.

"You chose something?" You asked the cat, and it nodded. It started walking away, looking behind like he was asking, are you following or not?

You followed him for a little bit, wondering where he was going. Finally, he stopped, and started to paw at a suit. Your gave him an annoyed look.

"When I said casual, I didn't mean a fancy businesses suit. Good grief..." you said, face palming. You sighed, and checked the price tag.

Your eyes bulged at the price. You didn't have about one-thousand dollars on you! You sighed, and said, "pick out something else, please. I don't think I can afford this right now without getting busted by mom."

He nodded, silently understanding. You were using your own money for all of them, and all of these clothes must cost a fortune, eyeing some of the price tags while browsing through all of the clothes.

 Miss (Y/n), he thought, is truly a kind soul. How beautiful.

He looked around some more as you went to get something for Grell, who, according to the list, was a nice 5'9. Not bad at all.

You decided on a black shirt and a red trench coat (that was on sale, of course) with some black jeans. You might save up for heels for him later.

After mentally checking him off the list, you kept on going, ready for William. You knew that he was a bit snobbish, so you decided to get him a gray turtleneck and some jeans to go along with it. Cheap, comfy, and stylish.

Ronald was next, and you had absolutely no idea what to do with him. You stood there in the middle of the isle for a minute for a minute, and thought. 

It was amazing that Sebastian hadn't been caught yet, but since he is a demon cat, he managed to dodge people to the best of his abilities.

"Look, mommy! Kitty!" He heard. His ears pointed in the direction of the sound, and looked over to see a little girl with two brown braids. She was smiling at her mom and pointing.

Shit... was the only thing he thought before he bounded away. He got caught! If he got turned in, would he get into more trouble from you? He knew he already was in trouble.

He picked up the pace, and hid in a rack of clothes, and watching the little girl pass him.

Sadly, the girl bumped into you. Turning around, you saw the little girl stare up at you with innocent eyes.

"Have you seen mister kitty?" She asked. You shook your head, and went down to the little girl's height and gave her a smile.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen mister kitty!" You replied in a cheerful tone, knowing full well she was talking about Sebastian. 

She looked sad for a moment, but her face then brightened up again.

"Okay!" She replied. 

"Nanami!" You heard a woman's voice call. The little girl, or "Nanami," turned around to see her mother walk at a fast pace to her.

"Mommy!" She yelled, and ran over to her after waving a small goodbye to you. You smiled, and returned the gesture.

After she was out of sight, you said, "Sebastian, are you here? The coast is clear."

You saw Sebastian walk out, and then leaped into arms and rubbed against your chest. You smirked. "Nice job getting caught."

He meowed, and wiggled out of your arms and landed on the floor gracefully. 

"So cats can land of their feet," you said, and walked away, having an idea on what to get for Ronald.

"We're back," you said, closing the door behind you. Sebastian walked in in his human form with a smile.

"What's in the bags?" Ronald asked, leaning against the wall. You handed him one, and he peaked inside.

"Clothes. I thought you guys would need some," you replied with a smile as the rest of the cats came in their toweled glory.

You gave them each a bag of clothes, and smiled. At least they would be clothed.

"Why this? It's not all red!" Grell complained. Your happy smile fell and you turned to Grell.

"You should know that all of these clothes I bought came from my own money, so be grateful that you have clothes. You're wearing towels!" You scolded, and Grell blushed a little with a smile.

"Well, I can't pass up a gift by someone as cute as you!" He giggled, and gave you a toothy smile, his tail swishing from side to side. You sighed.

Still, at least they were clothed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 469 22
You are the daughter of a middle class business man and his wife. One day when you return to your home you find your mother and father dead as well a...
415K 25.1K 37
❝ GODDAMN IT, PISS HAIR ! I'M NOT YOUR CHAUFFEUR ! ❞ ━━━ a certain blond will do anything to get his cat back, even if it means barging int...
292K 8.9K 26
The Undertaker finds himself a cat one night in the rain and decides to take it home. But what happens when that cat transforms into a beautiful youn...
9.9K 104 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...