Addicted

By daddyclessia

A chance encounter at Lauren's work place is all that's needed to thrust her into a world she denied herself... More

chapter 1 - Miss 'Legs For Days'
chapter 3 - Kind hearted
Chapter 4: The next step
Chapter 5: My person
Chapter 6: The past
Chapter 7: Earn it
Chapter 8: Gravity
Chapter 9: Eclipse
Chapter 10: Coincidences and Trust
Chapter 11: Unconditionally
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Energy
Chapter 14: Higher
Chapter 15: Cherish
Chapter 16: Gold
Chapter 17: Fire, meet Gasoline.
Chapter 18: Destined
Chapter 19: Beginnings
Chapter 20: Red
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Something New

Chapter 2 - Own me

18.2K 367 402
By daddyclessia

A/N ;) 

new chap to this coming soon! ps. to what i didnt write to my 'love on the brain' readers: a new one shot is coming too x

-

When they reach Camila's apartment, Lauren starts to wonder how the fuck Camila affords a place like this.

It's beautiful. Sleek and modern and white. Just the entrance foyer seems like it cost more to build than Lauren's entire apartment she shares with Dinah. And as both women walk in, Camila looks over her shoulder with a barely hidden smirk as she toes off her boots, Lauren lets her mouth drop slightly in shock.

"How..."

Camila then comes up behind Lauren, taking her jacket off for her. The older girl can't help but blush at the chivalrous action, but keeps talking as she steps further into the house. Camila finishes her sentence for her, humour lacing her voice as she hangs up her leather jacket and kicks her shoes to the side.

"How do I afford all of this at 22?"

Lauren chuckles, nodding as she makes it to the living area. A leather couch and a black low table that she sets her phone down on takes up the space. And Lauren listens to Camila's voice that's now coming from somewhere from the kitchen.

"Here's the catch-" She comes out with two glasses of wine, smiling and winking when Lauren's eyes light up at the alcoholic beverage. "I'm not even 22"

When Lauren's hand wrapped around the glass, if it wasn't for Camila quickly catching it, there'd be a massive red wine stain on her perfectly white carpet. Because Lauren blinks slightly surprised, internally thinking: oh my god? How did she never know her age. Isn't that like, a go to when you sort of date, sort of plan to go back to someone's house and presumably have sex? Or something you know about the girl you really like?

"Wait you're-you don't look a day over twenty" Lauren then widens her eyes, suddenly panicked. "Oh my god please tell me you're over eighteen"

Camila laughs, sitting on the couch and patting the space next to her as she sips her wine.

"Yes. Jesus take a breath Lo"

Lauren follows her command, sitting down next to her without question (it's almost natural at this point) and she's so caught up, she doesn't realise how her blind compliance has Camila sporting a pleased smile.

"I'm 26, soon to be 27. I get mistaken for being younger nearly every moment of my life. Do you know I get at least two men a day giving me coffee cups because they think I'm the secretary? At my own Law firm."

Lauren laughs at that, making Camila pout.

"Hey don't be mean. Those guys are jerks. And sexist."

Lauren quietens down, taking a sip of her drink. Mumbling "Sorry" with a smile. And she didn't even notice how she gravitated towards Camila, their legs now touching. Making Lauren warm and relaxed and happy.

(Also a lot of other things, but right now Lauren and Camila are just talking. Getting to know the other. And Lauren doesn't want to ruin that)

"I didn't even know you were a lawyer. You give off more of a...rebellious college student vibes"

Camila rolls her eyes at that, her free hand coming to rest at Lauren's thigh. And as she talks, her thumb rubbing idly and softly, Lauren bites her lip. Almost getting lulled into a trance by the action.

"It's the bike and the jacket that does that, isn't it?"

Lauren nods, chuckling softly. "Afraid so. But you're cute too, not all badass"

Camila frowns playfully, smacking at Lauren's thigh.

"You're so rude"

"Guilty"

"You Lauren Jauregui, need to be put in your place"

Lauren raises an eyebrow at that, watching how Camila jokingly smiles behind her glass that she raises to take a sip from. Yet her voice holds something else, something Lauren's heard before in the way she speaks with her. And it reminds her off the first couple of times they met, how Camila touched her. Like she was holding something precious to her.

How Camila pulled her body against her own at the lookout, whispering lowly. Promising things below the stars as Lauren gripped to her shirt. And she's reminded of how that first touch felt like.

"It isn't until the older girl gets home, Camila's lips still tingling on her cheek from where she kissed her goodbye, does Lauren realise what the touch felt like.

Warm. Like fireworks. Tingly.

Possessive."

She's brought out of her thinking as she finishes off her wine, breathing deeply. Hit with the sudden thoughts that occupy her mind.

It's not that she's scared of Camila, or what the older woman wants, no, not at all.

Lauren's scared of how much she herself wants it.

How much she wants Camila – how good it felt to be put in place by her. For Camila to court her and hold her and touch her skin so much so it felt like fire; pressing into Lauren's flesh and whispering how much she wants her. Voice deep and promising, making Lauren weak.

It's something Lauren's never allowed herself, in all her twenty two years of life. To be taken like that. The way she wants Camila to have her.

Relationships have never come easy to Lauren, falling apart and breaking like glass. But with Camila, it feels so different and good; as if Lauren's finally, finally found someone right.

It sends a rush, this new revelation, making her breath hitch as it all falls into place.

Camila must notice the subtle change, because she frowns slightly, taking in Lauren's demeanour. And at first, she thinks she said something wrong, misread the entire situation and everything they shared. Misread what Lauren wants and just what both of them are thinking of.

So she stops her rubbing at Lauren's thigh, but keeps her hand there. A subtle gesture so it doesn't seem like she's pressuring her, but also a reminder that she's there for Lauren. To talk.

"Lauren? Sweetheart, is everything okay?"

Camila's voice is soft and soothing, it's enough for Lauren to take a breath. Calm her nerves. To remember that this is Camila, I can tell her anything. I trust her.

Lauren grows shy suddenly, playing with her fingers in her lap. Camila notices this, smiling reassuringly as she takes Lauren's hand in her own, stilling the motion. "Lo? Tell me what you're thinking. It's okay"

It's a soft demand, one Lauren naturally responds to. She finds it so easy to comply to anything Camila wants, not in a bad way, as if she's being stepped on and walked over, but in the way that making Camila happy makes Lauren happy. And in her own mind, that's enough confirmation about what she's feeling.

"I...I want this"

Camila squeezes reassuringly to the hand in hers, giving Lauren the time to voice her words. And Lauren herself closes her eyes, mustering the courage and taking a breath, nerves lighting up her shaky voice.

"I really like you Camila, maybe more than I should. And I know what I'm getting into, I do. I just- this is so new to me. Can we take it slow? Like, slow as in not too slow but normal pace ya know? Or-or we could do it your pace, I don't mind it's just-"

"Lauren?" Camila chuckles lightly, interrupting the other girls rambling as she traces those patterns on Lauren's wrists, instantly calming her. Making Lauren let a breath out as she smiles.

"I was rambling, wasn't I?"

Camila nods with a giggle, kissing just to the side of Lauren's lips, pulling back as she smiles. "It's cute"

Lauren blushes, biting her lip. And lets Camila keep tracing those patterns, her heart rate slowing down as the older woman speaks.

"I like you too Lauren. A lot" The words have the girl in question smile as Camila smiles back.

"The pace we go is yours to set, okay? You have just as much say as I do Lo."

Lauren nods gratefully, and takes comfort in how their thighs are still pressed together. Camila's hand is still moving softly, and Lauren wants nothing more than to kiss her.

So she does, moving forward and taking Camila's lips in a soft sweet kiss, smiling against her mouth as Camila chuckles into it. She feels Camila's hand at her cheek, thumb rubbing softly. And when Camila deepens it, Lauren lets a tiny whimper out at how Camila bites softly at her bottom lip, feeling the older woman's hand move from her cheek down her body; resting at her hip and pushing softly.

Lauren gets the hint, falling backwards on the couch slowly as Camila hovers above her, their lips not disconnecting as Camila then rests her body atop Lauren. Her chest is erratic, the way Camila feels on top of her sends her this rush. How she feels, how she kisses Lauren, deep and slow; moving to just under her jawline as Lauren moves her head back slightly more giving Camila more access.

She bites softly down, hand now at Lauren's stomach and just above her navel, and she gasps as Camila smooths the mark she left over with her tongue, speaking softly. "Is this okay?"

Lauren nods, holding in the moans at Camila finding her weak spot. "Words Lauren, use them"

Camila's demanding tone makes Lauren's skin prickle, and she swallows as she closes her eyes, focusing on Camila's voice and not her lips now kissing to her collarbone.

"Y-yes. Keep going"

Camila pulls back, eyes dark, and Lauren holds at Camila's waist above her as the other woman bites her lip in thought.

"What do we say?"

Lauren wracks her brain, and at Camila's hand now steadily moving upwards under Lauren's shirt, the younger woman realises what she wants. Her body arching slightly at Camila's teasing touches.

"P-Please."

She feels Camila's pleased smile against her neck as she keeps kissing there, hand now at the wire of her bra, nails scratching lightly as she hums.

"Good girl."

Lauren's heart beats at the praise, but suddenly all rational thought leaves her head as Camila glides her fingers over Lauren's covered breasts, teasing her as she speaks. Low and raspy as she pulls back from Lauren's neck.

"Do you trust me Lo? This is really important baby"

And Lauren nods, not even really having to think about it. Of course she trusts the woman above her, it's hard not to. And when Camila raises an eyebrow, Lauren then quickly speaks, remembering what Camila said before about voicing what she wants.

"Yes. One hundred percent Camila"

At that, Camila smiles. She retracts her hand, much to Lauren's displeasure, and stands up gracefully. Lauren pouts at the lack of warmth, and Camila rolls her eyes as she holds her hand out for the other woman to take.

"First time isn't going to be on my couch Laur. You deserve the best. Come on, follow me"

Lauren blushes, ducking her head as she takes the offered hand and stands up. But Camila's having none of that, moving the hair that slightly falls in front of Lauren's face behind her ear and quietly speaking.

"Hey, you still want this yeah?"

And Lauren looks into Camila's eyes, really looks into them, and it's like she already submits. Because she drowns for those pools of brown, and it's like her chest ignites with this feeling she can't explain. One she so desperately clings onto as she feels Camila's fingers lightly graze her jawline softly.

Lauren kisses Camila, softly. And whispers against her lips.

"So much"

-

When Camila leads her to her bedroom, Lauren wasn't sure what she was expecting.

She knows what she's doing with Camila, she does. She wouldn't doubt any of it, not with the way she so desperately craves it. But walking into Camila's bedroom was almost surreal, as if the reality of it just hit Lauren all at once.

She almost went knee weak when Camila turned to her, eyes questioning and gauging Lauren's reaction to it all.

The bed was a deep mahogany framing, dark sheets and black pillows. On the head board was mounted silk restraints, and on the end table sat other types of material. From rope, to handcuffs, to cloth. The bed looked slept in, but by only one person.

There was a chest of drawers against the wall, an en suite, and a walk in wardrobe that seemed to go for miles. And Camila then speaks, shaking Lauren out of her stupor and walking to the bed. She picks up a strand of silk, running her fingers across the material, and suddenly Lauren finds it hard to breathe as Camila looks up to Lauren, gaze warm but still intense as she walks over.

She feels the material wrap around her eyes, Camila's body so close Lauren feels her breasts pushed against her own, breath hitching at her vision being taken.

"We have safe words. No exceptions. But tonight I want to use colours, okay? So we can ease into it"

Lauren nods, biting her lip as Camila tightens the blind fold at the back of her head. She feels the older woman's hands at her shoulders, rubbing softly. "What do you want them to be babygirl?"

Lauren's breath hitches, swallowing as she nervously speaks. "Um..."

Camila seems to notice her nerves, and reassuringly kisses Lauren's forehead.

"How about green for go, pink to slow down, and red to stop"

Lauren nods at that, relieved Camila is touching her so reassuringly. Relieved at how Camila then kisses her, softly as she pulls back. She guides her to the bed and tells Lauren to crawl up to the head board, hand on the inside of the younger woman's thigh as Lauren bites her lip.

God, with her sight gone everything is heightened. And Lauren then gasps as she feels the restraints for her hands be softly tied around her wrists. All Lauren being able to feel is the silk and Camila's hair tickling her cheek from where she leans up to tie her, how her perfume falls over Lauren in waves.

Camila then kisses her, a hand running through Lauren's thick locks to then fist and pull at the back of her neck, making Lauren keen.

She's already turned on, with Camila's commanding tone and touches, how she's already at her mercy has Lauren whining quietly when Camila leans back and leaves the space, kissing to her jaw and chuckling.

"Shh. Be patient angel"

Lauren tugs at her restraints, suddenly frustrated, because she wants to see Camila. Watch the older woman moan and fuck her and watch her head between Lauren's thighs.

"I want to see you. Please Camila"

She uses the pleading tone, thinking it will work like last time. But suddenly the restraints are tightened on her wrists, to the point of the slightest pain, but it's enough for Lauren to moan and hiss at the sudden feeling.

Camila's tone of voice is hard, but understanding as she speaks. "What's my name Lauren?"

Lauren frowns beneath her mask, because didn't she just say it?

"C-Camila?"

"Ah ah" Camila tuts disapprovingly, and her breath being warm on Lauren's cheek has Lauren breathing harder as Camila speaks, her body softly grinding down into the girl beneath her. Making Lauren arch her back.

"What's my name baby"

Oh.

And it clicks with Lauren, enough for her to nearly choke as Camila pushes her thigh suddenly against Lauren's centre; punctuating it with another warning tone. "Lauren"

"M-Mistress. Please Mistress"

She's rewarded with a deep kiss, Camila slowly kissing her as she hums against her lips. "Good girl. You're doing so good Lo"

Her lips trail down Lauren's neck, to the top of her shirt; hindering Camila's path. Lauren tugs at the restraints again, not daring to ask to be free again as Camila plays with the hem of Lauren's work shirt. And Lauren herself is in ecstasy, she can feel how wet she is. Camila must be able to as well, with her thigh still firmly pressed against Lauren's throbbing centre.

"This needs to go baby. Now."

She unties the knot at Lauren's stomach, unbuttoning the shirt and on her way up kissing at Lauren's flexing stomach, smiling into her skin at the reaction her lips evoke.

Lauren's head falls back into the pillow behind her, moaning softly as Camila finally unbuttons it all the way, hand cupping one breast and lips moving her bra slightly out of the way on her other one, lips wrapping around her nipple and sucking softly, to then bite down on the soft flesh when Lauren moans.

"M-Miss..."

"Hmm?" Camila hums around Lauren's breast, vibration of her voice sending Lauren higher. She whimpers, wanting more but not knowing how to ask for it. Camila notices her struggle, removing her thigh from her centre and running her hand down Lauren's quivering abs – toying with the waist band of her jeans.

"Ask for it Lo," Camila then unbuttons her pants, sliding the material down Lauren's legs and kissing her thighs as she moves lower. She flings the clothing somewhere behind her, and nearly moans at how wet her Lauren is.

"Ask for it"

And then Camila pushes slightly on Lauren's clit through the fabric of her panties with her thumb, rubbing softly and making Lauren arch her back, listening to the sweetest moans leave her lovers lips. Lauren's wrists strain against the silk, opening and closing her fists as her body coils tighter than a spring.

Fuck, she wishes she could see her Mistresses face.

"I..." Camila presses harder, rubbing slower, and Lauren moans out. "I want you inside me Mistress. Please?"

She feels Camila then slide her fingers past her panties, fingers coming in contact with Lauren's wetness. And the older woman moans out at the feeling, watching how Lauren gasps as she gathers her wetness through slick folds – just rubbing softly at Lauren's clit and nothing else.

"Good girl Lo. Fuck, you're so wet baby."

She starts an agonizing pace, fingers teasingly seeming to enter Lauren, then to just move upwards again; much to Lauren's displeasure. Making her whine slightly at the loss of contact.

"Camz stop teasing"

And then all touching ceases, and Lauren feels Camila then move her fingers from her with a frown; gasping as Camila suddenly grabs at Lauren's thighs, spreading them as she removes her blindfold with a harsh tug. Lauren blinks at the sudden light, but her eyes widen and her she grows wetter at the sight of Camila.

Hair tussled, eyes dark and hungry, but holding a sternness to them that Lauren just notices.

Oh, she called her Camz.

Fuck.

"Wait I'm s-"

"Did I say you could talk baby girl?"

Lauren shuts her mouth with a click, biting her lip as she realises what she did. She upset her, the realisation has Lauren guiltier than what she thought. All she wants to do is please Camila, having her looking at Lauren like that has her wanting to reverse all that happened. Wanting to be good for her.

So she stays quiet, hissing as Camila digs her nails slightly into the inside of her thighs as a warning – raising an eyebrow when Lauren moans.

"If you disobey me again Lauren, punishment will be worse"

Punishment.

The word sends this thrill down Lauren's spine that has her nodding quickly.

"Colours Lo. What are they?"

Lauren watches as Camila slowly unbuttons the button up shirt she wears, revealing inches of skin slowly as Lauren opens her mouth. Her Mistress is beautiful, tan unblemished skin that Lauren wants to kiss for hours. She gets what her punishment is now. See but don't touch.

When Camila finally slips it off, revealing that she's wearing nothing underneath, Lauren whimpers out.

"G-Green. Pink. Red"

"Good girl"

And Camila leans up again, pulling at a strand of the silk restraints, and Lauren gasps as it constricts tighter; wincing slightly. But Camila simply kisses at her wrists where the fabric sits, and moves down to settle back between Lauren's legs; rubbing so close to where Lauren wants her.

"If you come before I tell you, I won't let you come again for hours. You'll be laying here wanting more, but never getting it. Is that understood angel?"

Lauren nods her head, closing her eyes as Camila kisses her. Whispering against her lips. "Yes Mistress"

And suddenly, Camila's entering her; Lauren moaning at the feeling as she throws her head back – squeezing her eyes shut as Camila starts a steady pace. She adds another finger, thumb rubbing in sync with her deep thrusts and Lauren's moans get higher in pitch when Camila leans down; draping her body atop Lauren's and kissing at her neck.

She uses her thigh to leverage her hand, thrusts going deeper and thumb rubbing faster and Lauren's so close already, feeling how Camila moans softly at her ear at the feeling of Lauren tightening around her. Fingers coated in her cum and dripping down her wrist.

"That's it. You're so tight, fuck" Camila sets her pace faster, making Lauren gasp and turn into a moan; hands pulling hard enough against the restraints that she feels them pinch at her skin.

"M-Miss I'm- fuck. Please don't stop, please-" Lauren's words dissolve into a moan as Camila squeezes her breast, massaging as she moans into Lauren's ear.

"You like this pet? Like when I fuck you like this?"

The name and word have Lauren gasping when Camila fastens her pace, going deeper and making this tight coil at her stomach start to unravel. And god, knowing she's Camila's like that is enough for Lauren to arch her back; forehead pressing into her bicep as she tries to hold her orgasm by whimpering and trying to tighten her thighs against Camila's hips.

Mistress hasn't said she can come yet, and fuck, Lauren doesn't want to disappoint her again.

But her attempt is stopped as Camila moves her free hand to Lauren's thighs, separating them again and nails digging in slightly. "Ah ah Lo, good girls get to come when they do what they're told, don't they baby?"

Lauren nods, eyes squeezed shut as she almost sobs at the immense pleasure coiling inside of her. Biting her lip with the effort of holding back. But Camila just feels so good, how her fingers disappear inside and out of Lauren, how her breasts glided along Lauren's chest, how her voice went straight to Lauren's core.

And watching Camila fuck her like this is almost too much.

"Keep going. God, you look so good Laur" At Camila's moan, Lauren's hips cant into the air. Chasing what she so desperately needs and wants; Camila doesn't react badly at the action, rather she gasps as she watches how deep her fingers are in Lauren. Moaning at how wet Lauren is, how much her body and mind want to let go.

She kisses Lauren then, tongue invading her mouth and biting at her bottom lip; growling into Lauren's desperate moaning mouth.

"Come baby. Come for me"

And does Lauren come.

Her head thuds back into the pillows, back arching as she she breathlessly gasps. Her Mistresses name on her lips as her wetness gushes onto Camila's fingers. Camila herself moans into Lauren's neck at the feeling, thrusts slowing down and thumb ceasing it's rubbing as she helps Lauren ride out her orgasm. Feeling Lauren's erratic breathing and moans as she calms down.

Camila kisses just under her ear, pulling her fingers out as Lauren whimpers from the loss of feeling so full.

She licks them, maintaining direct eye contact with Lauren; smiling when Lauren's eyes widen and she opens her mouth slightly at her lips wrapping around her digits. And god does Lauren taste good, she moans as much as she sucks; still punishing Lauren slightly from before.

"Hmm baby. You taste so good"

Lauren bites her lip, closing her eyes as she leans her head back. Panting and shivering slightly still in aftershocks.

"Fuck. That was- oh my god"

Camila smiles, kissing Lauren softly as she feels Lauren then grow hesitant.

"Uhm, do you want me to-you know, return the-"

And her Mistress giggles slightly, hushing Lauren slightly as she plays with a strand of her hair that feel across her face. "It's okay. Tonight was about you. And you did so good baby"

Lauren blushes at that, hands still moving in the restraints as she shyly asks. "Could I maybe get out of these Miss? Please?"

Camila then suddenly raises an eyebrow, hand trailing down Lauren's chest as she sweetly speaks. "Oh? You think I'm done with you? Aww baby," and Camila leans down, whispering into Lauren's ear as she bites softly down on her earlobe, her words making Lauren gasp.

"We've only just begun" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 50
A princess running. A bandit thieving. Together, they make quite a disaster . . . CAMREN AU G!P POSTED: 03-12-2020 COMPLETED: 08-11-2021
27.8K 708 40
Lauren Jauregui has a secret. Everything begins to fall apart as Lauren gets deeper and deeper Into the darkness..
431K 7.4K 94
Mature Warning: this is a smut book. It talks about sex a lot. If you're underage, don't read it. Every single character in the book reached the age...
93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!