Discovery - Larry/Ziam/Nosh m...

By bandhoez9194

One Direction. World famous boy band, idols to thousands of boys and girls across the world. Theyre making it... More

Warnings etc + thank you!!
*Discovery*
*Escape*
*Pain....*
*Telling the fathers*
*Surprise!*
A day of You and I.
*Ziam and Nosh time*
*A meeting and more*
*Interview Time!*
*Check Up Time!*
*Summer Solstice and a Surprise*
*A lover's spat*
*kidnapped and a better outcome*
*coming home*
#FlyHighZach
*Drama. Plain Drama.*
*Well, Shit*
5SOS Are Here!!
A Couple Surprises and A Battle
Everything Resolved
Family Time
The (Almost) End pt. 1
The (Almost) End pt. 2
Nosh Wedding
Character Ask
Ziam Wedding
RIP
Larry Wedding
Epilogue

story time and some terrible smut

604 16 2
By bandhoez9194

A/N: I have a lot of time to write, my family and I are driving cross country from the Top of North Dakota to the middle of Texas. its gonna be awesome, especially since I won't have to go to school for a week! lol. well, I ain't gonna make this any longer, so enjoy!

Third Person POV

Louis glanced at Harry as he took a breath. Harry watched in confusion as Louis started his story. "I-it started when I was twelve. I had just found out I was gay and I wasn't very good at hiding it. my dad found out and he didn't like it one bit. He was raised a catholic, so he hated gay people. th-thats when the beatings started. h-he thought that maybe he could beat me back into being straight.

"I didn't really get why being gay was wrong, I was only twelve. At first, it was only once or twice a week, and only me. I thought I could handle it, seeing as I was the only other male, and I was the oldest. I didn't want my sisters getting hurt. so I took it. but then he started coming home drunk and angry and shite around the time I was fourteen. then he started hitting Mum, Lottie and Fizzy. Daisy and Phoebe were safe, they were his angels.

"He mainly targeted me, but only because I tried getting in the way of him when he went after the girls. The worst beating I had gotten was right after I turned 15, I had just gotten my first boyfriend and Dad found out. he forbade me from bringing him to the house and started the verbal abuse. he c-called me a fag, w-worthless, ugly, and started saying stuff like why had he kept me a live and how n-no one would ever want me for anything but s-sex. that's what he s-said Jacob, my boyfriend at the time, only wanted.

"I-it hurt. but then he started the physical beatings. he first hit me with his hands, and gave me multiple bruises across my chest and legs, not aiming for my face. he didn't want anyone to know. after the use of his hands, he took out his belt. it had m-metal holes engraved into it and it was leather. he beat me across my back and shoulders with it, and it left large welts. then he pulled me up by my hair and shoved me down the stairs. I broke a couple ribs and my wrist. when Mum took me to the doctor, it took all my pleading for her to not tell the doctor what really happened.

"Dad had warned me not to tell anyone what happened, otherwise that beating would seem like a paper cut. Mum told the doctor that I had fallen down the stairs, being my clumsy self. the two months I had to heal were probably the only time I had away from a beating for seven years. but as soon as I had gotten my casts off and was able to breathe without it hurting too much he had the belt out and was hitting me as hard as he could. I had learned at a young age to not yell out, otherwise the beating would be longer.

"J-Jacob found out. he was watching me change even though I had told him to not open the door while I was changing. he kept bugging until I confessed. h-he started laughing. he didn't care, he was only dating me as a dare. he told his friends about it and they all started talking about it, saying I was my dad's bitch, his whore, h-his slut. I-I started believing them, because, after all, what else was I? he didn't hurt anyone else like me, and I just l-let him.

"When D-Dad found out they knew, he assumed I told them and started beating me harder. one day he put me in a coma for five days. after I woke up, he was sitting there. I had a childish hope that maybe h-he was sorry, but no. as soon as he saw me he groaned and said to me, 'i thought you had finally died, then no one would have to deal with your worthless ass. No one cares anyway.' I believed him and as soon as he walked away, I started crying.

"W-why would anyone love me? Why d-do you Harry?" he asked, partially done with his story, but needing to know why.

Harry was horrified at how Louis had been treated. His heart broke when Louis started crying, asking why. "Boo, listen to me. Those people were wrong. you are worth everything. You. Are. Amazing. Never forget that baby. I love you because you have this laugh that just is so contagious that even the saddest person can't help but smile. Your eyes are just so alive with whatever emotion you are feeling, it makes it easy to read you. Your smallness makes me want to just scoop you up and cuddle you. And the fact that you're giving me a family just makes me want to protect you with everything I have in me. I love you. Your smile, eyes, laugh, personality, heart, and just you. Never doubt it baby," he said, meaning every word and keeping Louis' blue-grey eyes locked on his own emerald ones.

Louis' eyes were tearing up again and he jumped into Harry's arms, locking his own around his neck. Harry held him close and pulled him down, laying onto the pillows and keeping him as close as possible. They laid there while Louis cried himself out, and stayed there in silence for a few more minutes.

"I-I didn't finish my s-story," Louis whispered and Harry looked at him unbelieving. He had already heard so much and he couldn't believe it got worse. "Only if you want to finish, baby, only if you feel ready,' Harry whispered softly, and Louis shook his head. "I-I can do it, I feel better getting this all off my chest. I've never told anyone this,' he said and took another breath.

"Anyway, after Dad told me all that, I started getting even more depressed. i-I started cutting. It felt so good, it kept my focus away from the words everyone kept saying. I kept it hidden until just after I turned seventeen. Th-that's when the w-worst night happened. It was about four days after my birthday. Dad hadn't touched me since two days before my birthday, and it w-was worrying me.

"And after those four d-days were over, I knew what was wrong. Fire was telling me something bad was going to happen, but i didn't know how bad. Th-that night, dad walked into me room. I h-had just finished changing and was getting ready for b-bed. I froze when he walked in, because he was completely drunk and wearing only boxer sh-shorts. I-I already had an idea on what he was g-going to do, and I was right. h-he pushed me onto the bed a-and told m-me to strip. I didn't want to, I h-hadn't lost my v-virginity yet, I was waiting for th-that one person. I didn't want t-to lose it through r-rape. I told him n-no, and he punched me, he said, 'if your such a fag, then you'll like it. I'll give you what you like.'"

he cut off there, his eyes shut and he was shaking terribly. Harry was absolutely horrified. how dare he hurt my baby so bad! he will pay for ever breaking my Boobear he swore to himself and held Louis closer.

"Baby, you don't have to finish if its too much. It's okay," he whispered to him and hugged him as close as possible. Louis looked at him and asked brokenly, "Y-you don't hate m-me for being d-dirty? for being m-my dad's s-slut? his b-bitch?" Harry looked at him in disbelief.

"Louis William Tomlinson, I could never hate you. I love you more than life itself, and you are not dirty. That man, if even that, is the dirty one. he's the bitch, the slut. I love you, no matter what, and I'll help you with anything you need. I promise on my element," he promised , meaning every word.

Louis looked at him, feeling nothing but love and happiness. "th-thank you, Harry," he whispered and buried his face into Harry's neck. "Anytime Boobear," the latter whispered, holding him close. they stayed there in silence for a few minutes until Louis looked up again.

"I-I'm ready to finish my story," he whispered and Harry nodded. "Okay, um, a-after he told me that, he literally tied me up and t-tore off my clothes. I tried screaming, b-but Mum was out with the girls. I h-had told her that I was at a friends house, wanting them to leave. D-dad had also gagged me after my first try. He started b-by touching m-me, whispering dirty things, and asking if a fag in m-me was l-liking it. I shook m-my head, but he just laughed. Then he removed h-his own boxer shorts and- and," he couldn't finish, and Harry just said, "I know Boo, you don't have to finish."

Louis took a breath and said, "After everything, h-he left me laying there on the bed covered in b-blood. I was in so much pain, and I f-felt dirty. I wasn't clean anymore, and I was officially his s-slut. he did it to me at least once or t-twice a week. he only did it when Mum and the girls were out. It lasted until I l-left for the X Factor. when I met you guys, I had a chance to be myself, instead of the person Dad had made me. And I met you. I hadn't felt the connection I had with anyone before, and now I know why. My element was telling me that you are my other half. and since I found you boys, Dad hasn't messed with me. But he hurts the girls, and I can still feel him some nights. I can feel his touch, hear his v-voice, and smell his o-oder. It terrifies me most nights. And now that I have our baby, I'm scared he's going to find out and try to get him or her, or hurt me with him or her," He whispered, getting louder and faster as he wrapped an arm around his stomach and curled against Harry.

Harry pulled him close and whispered softly but sincerely, "Lou, listen to me. He will not hurt you or our baby. he'll have Paul, Simon, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Josh, and especially me to get to you. and he'll have to go over my dead body to get to you. You will be safe, and so will our baby. Nothing will touch you, especially that disgusting excuse of a man."

Louis looked at him with tears in his eyes and quickly pressed his lips against the younger boy's pair. He kissed with all the love, gratitude and passion he could muster, and Harry kissed back with equal amount of emotion.

Louis threaded his finger's through Harry's curls and Harry wrapped his hands around Louis' waist. Louis started wandering his hands down Harry's chest and Harry had a quickly growing problem. Louis pressed his lower half and Harry discovered the older boy also had a bit of a problem growing also.

He started slowly moving and Louis let out a breathy moan and the sound shot straight to Harry's pants. He started pressing his lower half forward and Louis quickly rolled in top of the curly haired boy. He straddled him and started grinding. Harry flung his head back and let out a groan. "Oh, fuck Lou," he moaned and Louis smiled slightly and started kissing the younger boy's neck, lightly sucking the skin.

Harry eventually got a bit impatient with the slight teasing and flipped the two over carefully and straddled the older boy. "Do you remember our first night, Boo?" he whispered huskily and Louis shuddered. "Yes..." he sighed and threw his head back as Harry nipped at the sensitive skin beneath his ear.

"Good, this will seem like nothing next to that. I'll make you scream so loud that Management will know we're together and that we don't care what they think. They will know you're mine," he said deeply and Louis groaned. "Please, Hazza, please," he moaned and Harry smirked. He slowly moved Louis' shirt up his thin body, caressing the small baby bump. he got Louis' shirt off and quickly removed his own.

he slowly started kissing and nipping down Louis' torso, leaving small love bites trailing down to his jeans. he smirked at Louis' expression and slowly unbuttoned the older boy's jeans using his teeth.

Louis was melting. The younger boy had a lot of experience with his mouth and hands, and he was using all of it on him. He gasped when he felt something warm and wet envelop him. he glanced down and almost came at the sight of Harry kneeling in front of him and his emerald eyes completely dilated and locked on Louis' own eyes. Louis moaned at the light nipping and sucking Harry was doing on his member. "Fuck, Harry,'' he groaned and said boy smirked. he hummed and sent vibrations up Louis' shaft and the older boy thrust upwards. Harry relaxed his throat muscles and deep-throated him. Louis keened at the warmth surrounding him, and thrust upward again.

"H-Harry, I need you now,' he moaned, wrapping his hands in the younger boy's hair. Harry smirked again and pulled away from Louis' erection. He stepped away and took off his own jeans and boxers' leaving himself completely nude. Louis' eyes took in the entire scene, his member throbbing almost painfully. he started to wrap his own hand around it, but Harry stopped him.

"i don't think so, Lou," he said teasingly and Louis moaned. "Please, Harry," he begged, and Harry grinned. he grabbed the lube and a condom from Louis' bedside table and spread some lube onto his fingers. "Relax, Boo," he said and slowly pressed one finger in. Louis started shifting uncomfortably and Harry pressed a kiss against the older boy's lips.

"Relax, Boo," he said again and Louis nodded. After a few moments, Harry started moving his hand, and Louis started relaxing. A minute later, he added a second digit and scissored them, trying to stretch him. he curled his fingers and his that bundle of nerves that made Louis see stars. "Oh, fuck Harry, right there," he groaned and Harry grinned, curling his fingers again, making Louis let out a moan that could have been from a porn video.

Harry added a third finger and curled all three of them into Louis' prostate. "Harry, fuck, now, I need you now," Louis said, squirming slightly. Harry put the condom on and prepared himself. "just relax, Lou," Harry said, and gently pushed in. Louis squirmed slightly uncomfortable and Harry pressed a kiss against Louis' mouth and tried to distract him from the pain.

After a few moments, Louis gasped, "Move," and Harry pulled out and thrust back in. He started a good pace, making sure not to hurt the older boy or their baby. "Fuck, Harry, faster," Louis moaned and Harry started moving faster, he angled and eventually found the older boy's special spot.

"Harry, oh shite, right there, fuck," Louis said a bit loudly and Harry thrust against that spot over and over again. "Shite, I'm close," he moaned and Harry gasped out, "Me too," and started moving faster. he was getting a bit reckless and sloppy as the coil in the bottom of his stomach signified that his climax was getting closer.

"Fuck, Harry!" Louis screamed as he came onto both of their chests. The contracting of Louis' walls around his own member sent Harry over the edge and he gasped, "Shite Louis," as he came into the condom. He rode out his climax, thrusting a couple more times until he finished. He pulled out tiredly and collapsed next to Louis.

Harry pulled Louis close and the latter curled up across his chest. "Hm, I love you Haz," Louis said, resting his head on the crook of Harry's neck. Harry kissed Louis' forehead and whispered, "I love you too, Boobear." Louis yawned and fell asleep. Harry kissed his forehead again and followed soon after.

A/N sorry if that was some really sucky ass smut and a terrible ending.... I'm not good at those kinds of things. Anyway, I hope you liked this!

Vote!

Comment!!

Follow!!!

(and as usual, only if u wanna. :-) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 473 25
After the first year of studying at The Guardian Academy, Elisa and Jackie split apart to focus on their detective career. Even in different cities...
Leave Me By Jess

Fanfiction

7.2K 390 25
Liam can feel what he and Zayn have slipping away, and he would do anything to save it. But who is willing to give more, Zayn or his slave? (This is...
11.5K 325 24
๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜... ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
190K 9.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...