The Risk and The Love

By rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 4

1.5K 28 3
By rAinbowtaster

Hey you guys!!!!! Hope you enjoyed that little kiss between Cam and Natasha!! Haha more exciting things are to come! Make sure to COMMENT AND VOTE! Anyways I know you're dying to read what happens!

P.S. feel free to message me and ask questions or etc!

Chapter 4

It all played out perfectly. Exactly how I wanted. Mr.Allon seemed pretty ticked off for the remainder of class.
After class Cam and I got out of our seats and headed for the door, we tried to mix in with the crowd leaving but Mr.A noticed. Damn.

"Get back here you too." he said.

"We were just going to use the restroom before detention" Cam said.

"Together?"

"Uh no?" I said.

"Okay well then one at a time, you know the rules."

I decided to go sit down and let Cam go first. Mr.A looked at me and shook his head.

"What the hell was that Natasha?" he said.

"What do you mean" I said

"Don't play dumb with me" he said

That asshole just called me dumb. Now I was really pissed. I got up and walked out of the classroom. I heard footsteps behind me.

As I was exiting the classroom, Cameron was approaching and Mr.A was behind me. I mouthed the words "Kiss me" to Cam and he did just that.

He pulled me in for a steamy kiss. Wow he's a really good kisser. But I felt bad that while I was kissing Cam all I could think about was how it would feel to have Michael's lips on mine. Exploring every inch of my mouth. Tasting my soul. Our kiss got interrupted my Mr.Allon clearing his throat.

"You two done there?" he asked

"Oh not yet." Cam said as he started to kiss down my neck.

I let out a small moan and that drove Cam off the edge because I could feel a little visitor pressed against my thigh...

"Alright enough" Mr.A said pulling me off of Cam.

"Back to class you hormonal people" he added.

We all went back to class and I went back to my seat. Cam sat behind me.

"No way." Mr.A said

"What now Mike?" I said aggravated.

"Mike?" Cam said.

Mr.A and I looked at each other and then I said

"I meant Mr.Allon sorry."

"Who's Mike, Natasha?" Cam asked.

"Just this guy I met in the parking lot on the first day of school." I said looking at Mr.A in the eyes.

"Oh."

"But as I was saying, What now Mr.Allon?!" I said again with the emphasis on Allon.

"Cam go sit on the other side of the room"

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Cam reluctantly got up and moved to the back of the class.

A couple hours passed and I turned around to find Cam sleeping.

"How long are you keeping us here?" I whispered to Michael.

"As long as I want" he said while winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"What Ms.Lozano?"

"Nothing."

"No really what?" he asked

"Nothing."

"Natasha."

"It's nothing okay? Nothing!" I raised my voice at him.

He looked down with a sad expression.

"Sorry" I said

"It's fine."

My phone started ringing.

"Hey mom"
"I'm in detention"
"It's nothing"
"I don't know when I'll be home."

"Mr.A when can we leave?" I asked.

"Two more hours" he said with a smirk.

"Two more freaking hours mom."
"See you later"

I hung up the phone with my mom and just looked at Mr.Allon. How could someone so nice and kind be so mean? Or Jealous? Was he jealous?

Two hours finally passed.

"Detentions over, I have somewhere to be"

I got my stuff and walked over to Cam who was still sound asleep.

"Cam!" I said

"Huuuh"

"Get up let's go."

He quickly shot his head up.

"Finally we can get out of this hellhole" he said

I laughed.

"Hellhole?" Mr.A said.

"Yea? And?"Cam said.

"Leave my classroom now." Mr.Allon said strictly.

Cam walked towards the door and I looked back and saw that my phone was still in my seat. Must've fell out of my pocket. So, I went back.

"I'll be right there Cam"

He left.

"You guys aren't even together, it's obvious." Mike said.

"We are getting to know each other" I said

"Well get to know me." he mumbled

"Huh?"

"Bye Natasha" he said

"Bye Mike" I said flirty.

I walked away curios about what he mumbled and turned back before opening the door. He was already looking at me, or my lower half because it took a second for our eyes to meet.

"Were you starting at my ass Mike?"

"Oh Natasha get over yourself" he said laughing.

I turned the handle and walked out. As the door was closing I heard him.

"And yes I was!"

I immediately started to blush. Don't blush Natasha Dont!"

I caught up with Cam in the parking lot.

"It's about time slow poke" he said nudging my shoulder

"Sorry, I left my phone and then I decided to use the bathroom on my way out."

"You really turned me on in the hallway...both times." he said looking down.

I walked up to him and titled his head up.

"I know I did."

And then he pulled me closer and kissed me. Like really kissed me, it wasn't part of any plan he actually kissed me.

When his lips touched mine (for the third time) I actually felt butterflies in my stomach. I think I'm developing feelings for Cam. Why not? He's very good-looking, and a sweetheart.

I got lost in my thoughts for a second and forgot that we were still at school.

"You two just can't get enough, can you?" Mr.Allon said.

He was in his car driving by. Before he pulled off he winked at me and I smiled back.

"Well I should get going" I said to Cam.

"Awww already?" He whined.

"Yea sorry mom needs me home, we have guests over for dinner."

"Okay bye cutie" he said

"Bye Cammy"

I got into my car and drove home.
There was an unfamiliar but familiar car in the driveway. I'm guessing we have company.

"Mom, Dad I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in.

"Oh finally, come come sweetie we he guests" my mom said.

I walked into the living room and saw my mom sitting with the guests

"Nancy this is my daughter Natasha" my mom said to her friend.

"Hi nice to meet you"

"Nancy and I work together and I invited her over for dinner."

Mom finished introducing me to everyone else.

"Oh Natasha, Nancy's youngest son is in the bathroom. I'll introduce you when he gets out" mom said.

"Okay well I'm going to quickly shower as get ready for dinner, I'll be back down in ten"

"Don't take too long honey."

I ran up stairs and showered, put on a pair of white shorts and a cute little blue floral blouse, with my brown sandals. I put my hair up in a messy bun and touched up my makeup.
I came back downstairs and everyone was still in the living room chatting away.

"Oh good you're back." mom said

"Natasha, this is Michael Nancy's youngest son."

Her son stood up and turned around.

It was him. Why must he be in my house? I get enough if him at school.

He extended his hand out and I shook it. I just stood their with a fake smile while inside I was in shock.

"Hello, Natasha" Michael said and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.3K 21
It was a one-night-stand gone wrong. A heat-of-the-moment, unintended slip-up that was all my fault. I swore that I wouldn't do it - even punched my...
4K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
331K 9.9K 29
"Sorry to break it to you, babe," he started as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, placing his lips by my ear, "But you were mine from...
63.1K 1.5K 37
There was no way this was happening. This couldn't be happening. I was just having a bad dream, right? I was going to wake up in my bed with my alarm...