Fell In Love By Falling

By sagarrado

New girl meets most popular boy. Cliché enough for you? * This is something I wrote back when I was still a 1... More

I'm The New Girl At School #1
I'm The New Girl At School #2
I'm The New Girl At School #4
I'm The New Girl At School #5
I'm The New Girl At School #6
I'm The New Girl At School #7
I'm The New Girl At School #8
I'm The New Girl At School #9
I'm The New Girl At School #10
I'm The New Girl At School #11
I'm The New Girl At School #12
I'm The New Girl At School #13
I'm The New Girl At School #14
I'm The New Girl At School #15
I'm The New Girl At School #16
I'm The New Girl At School #17
I'm The New Girl At School #18
I'm The New Girl At School #19
I'm The New Girl At School #20
I'm The New Girl At School #21
An IMPORTANT note from Shannon! :) PLEASE READ!
I'm The New Girl At School #22
I'm The New Girl At School #23
I'm The New Girl At School #24
I'm The New Girl At School #25
Important Note! :) -READ-
I'm The New Girl At School #26
I'm The New Girl At School #27
I'm The New Girl At School #28 / PART 1
ITNGAS #28 Part 2 || SPECIAL CHAPTER! <3
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I'm The New Girl At School #3

6.9K 80 17
By sagarrado

*A/N at the end. For now Enjoy! :)

Chapter 3:

August.23.2010/7:50 AM

As I walked into my first period class which is History, 12 students looked at me like they just saw a ghost. I saw a vacant seat near the window, which was pretty perfect. Since it was the first seat from the left in the 2nd row.

I sat down on the chair and took out my schedule from my blue tote bag. It read-

First Period - History - Mr. Steve Harette : Hour

Second Period - Spanish - Mrs. Lupe Lopez : Hour

Third Period - Writer's Craft - Mr. Harvard Keaton : 30 Minutes

Lunch Break : Hour

Fourth Period - Math - Mrs. Tina Palma : Hour

Fifth Period - English - Mrs. Ella Richards : Hour

Sixth Period - Physical Education - Mr. Michael Premor : 30 Minutes

Seventh Period - Speech - Mrs. Eliza Thornwoord : 30 Minutes

Great. That's a lot of periods, and also almost all of them are an hour long.

You might wonder where I got my schedule paper , when I didn't go to the office.

The office gave it to me when I was enrolled here. Which was like a month ago.

My old school was Lamberton High, which is pretty far from here. But it's still here in California.

My parents moved us here because my dad's job was relocated. It's probably going to be a two hour long drive if I go back to Lamberton High, I had a lot of close friends there. I don't have a boyfriend since I don't know, I guess I'm not that interested or I'm not that pretty. But yeah I've never had my first kiss, I'm saving it for someone special. I sighed and felt a light tap on my right shoulder from behind. I turned around and saw a girl who had chocolate-brown eyes, shiny brown hair, thin pink lips, and she had a small body.

"Hi! I'm Ally McLee!" she said reaching out her hand for me to shake it.

Whoa. She had a nice manicure, uhmm. Yeah, me shake her hand? My nails looked like crap.

I guess, I'll just shake it. Hmmp.

"Hi, I'm Taylor Seathe." I said smiling and shaking her hand.

She let go and talked, "So, it seems like you're a new face here!"

"Uhmm yeah. My old school isn't THAT far though." I smiled weakly.

"Oh OK. So, chill! Don't be nervous!" she said assuring me.

"Yup, I'll do my best!" I said.

"Seriously, Mr. H is awesome!" I guess Mr. H is the History teacher. Haha.

"Yup, I guess." I smiled at her but then suddenly her jaw hit the ground, she was gazing at a guy behind me.

"R-r-yaann. I-is bee-ha-ind y-you." What? I didn't get what she was saying until she pointed at the guy behind me. Hmm.. seems like Ally has a crush.

I turned around and face the guy. It was Ryan, the guy I met this morning.

"Hey Taylor," he smiled. I swear, I heard some gasps and chuckles from the girls in the class.

"Oh, hey Ryan!" I simple smiled and took a deep breath.

"So, Mr. Patterson asked me if I could tour you around school later during lunch."

"Oh cool, but who's Mr. Patterson?" I raised my eyebrow, he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Mr. Patterson is the principal." He said.

"Oh. Sure, sure. But... uhmm... can I eat before you tour me around school?"

"Yeah, no problem. Kind of new, every new girl I tour in this school never eats before I tour them." He smiled cockily.

"Err. Yeah. Kay." I said and looked down on my desk, it was filled with pen and nail carvings.

"So, yeah. Gotta go to my chair. See you later." He smiled then left.

I felt all the girls eyes on me, trying to eye-burn me to hell. I guess they were kind of jealous.

Ally tapped my shoulder again. This time I turned around and she had a big grin on her face and she looked as if she was waiting in line to receive a million bucks.

"Ooh la la. Ryan?" she grinned from ear to ear.

"Huh?"

"Oh don't act like that Taylor, Ryan's the 'it' guy of the school! He's like the hottest, cutest, sexiest, big abs -"

I cut off her speech about Ryan being the 'it' boy of the school.

"Okay, okay. I get it. But it's only a tour, Ally. Gosh!" I playfully stuck out my tongue at her.

"Ok fine, but look Ms. Gorgeous, I'll introduce you to my friends during lunch just before you leave for the tour. Kay?" she said smiling. Oh seriously, she called me gorgeous? Ha ha. That was a JOKE!

"Sure." I turned around and looked at the time, 7:56 AM.

Oh my gawd, seriously is that clock working?

Just then a girl who had blonde wavy hair, icy blue eyes ( you could obviously tell that those were fake, they were contacts!), big lips, she had heavy make up on. She was wearing a green shirt that read, I (heart) my boyfriend, her boobs looked really fake; they were like big balloons pasted on her body, she had a mini-skirt that hugged her skinny waist/thighs. It didn't even pass her mid-thigh, and she was wearing 6-inch heels. Oh my gosh, how does she walk in those? To think that I wobble even if I am just wearing 2-inch heels. I guess the girl right in front of me, is the 'it' girl.

She slammed her perfect hands on my desk and finally spoke, or should I say screamed?

"LOOK HERE, NEW GIRL. RYAN, THE GUY WHO'S GOING TO TOUR YOU AROUND SCHOOL, IS MY BOYFRIEND. SO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING YOUR HANDS ON HIM? UNDERSTOOD?"

Uhmmm. Ok? I don't even have any feelings for Ryan, and now she's assusing that I am attracted to her boyfriend? I suddenly heard someone yell. It was Ryan.

"Babe! Stop it! Please be nice to her? Okay?" he winked then smirked at her. Then quickly smiled at me.

"Fine, babycakes!" Ew. Pet names.

"Okay Babe, sit down now. Please?" Ryan said.

"Yes babe, I, Queenie Anderson will obey you!" she smirked and sat down crossing her legs.

Ugh. Ally tapped my shoulder, and mouthed the words Sorry and Good Job to me.

Uhmm Ok? I smiled at her and returned to my original position.

Just then, a bald, chubby guy went in the class.

Suddenly the class went silent, that even if they cut down a tree from 55 billion miles away from here, you would still hear it being chopped off.

"Good morning, students! I'm Mr. Harette. I see that we've got a new student here!" he smiled excitedly.

Oh my gosh. Please no. I slowly and quietly slumped myself down on the chair, so he wouldn't notice.

"YOU THERE!" he said smiling, pointing at me.

Oh good Lord, please don't make this embarrassing. I looked at Ally behind me, she mouthed Good Luck to me and smiled weakly.

"Please stand up and come up front!" he said politely.

I slowly dragged myself to the front, while seriously going up front. My klutzy self made my butt hit a guy's head who was resting his head on his hand.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Oh no babe, no harm done. I kind of liked it." He winked at me and smirked.

Oh man. I glared at him and continued dragging myself to go up front.

"Finally! Now please introduce yourself!" he said, whilst sitting down on the edge of his brown desk.

"Hi." Was all that I managed to say. Oh good, I can feel my cheeks burning from this inroducing thing.

"Uhmm. More about you please?" he said adjusting his thick-rimmed classes on his face.

"I'm Taylor Seathe, I'm 15. I'm a natural brunette. Err.. I moved to this school because my Dad's job was re-located here. But my old school isn't that far away from here. I guess, cause I was sleeping.. I-I mean. Yeah. So, can I sit down now?" I asked anxiously. I heard laugh and giggles. I even heard someone say 'weirdo'. But I guess that was Queenie. Ugh, for some reason she hates me, it's because of her boyfriend that is going to tour me around school later during lunch. Whatever, I don't give a damn at all.

"So class, what did you guys do for Summer?" Mr. Harette asked the class.

All of them individually answered with their own stories. Ally and I just talked to each other.

She told me that she would introduce me to some of her friends, later during lunch just before I go on with my tour in the school with Ryan.

"Enough class!" Mr. Harette yelled. Ally and I returned to ur original positions and faced Mr. Harette.

"Let's begin with my Summer story. Okay?" Mr. Harette giggled.

The whole class laughed, including Ally and I.

Well, this class ain't so bad. Enjoyable, I may even add. Except for that bitch, Queenie.

~*~*~

Hello people! :)

Thank you for like the 3 people that commented :P

That is @Erin-loves-Holmes, @LIBRAGURL, and @iSammy.

Uhmm.. this is kind of begging-ish. But there were 256 reads and I only had 3 votes :( I'm pretty sad about it. But idk.

:) So please guys vote/comment/fan :) I really appreciate it! :-)

Okay! Have a great day/night/noon!

PLEASEEE :)

Love y'all! :)

*Note: I do not live in California so I don't know nothing about the schools and stuff there. But yeah, I've been there :) It's my vacation place :)

I live in the Philippines/Saudi soo yerr yer yerr :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624 8 46
It's the age old story. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl become best friends. Everyone around said boy and girl want them to be together. Boy and girl ar...
2.4K 27 12
Two people become unexpected friends and fall in love.
869 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
51 0 20
*ANOTHER LAME STORY MADE IN 2018* Girl likes boy, but girl's friend likes boy. ya know, THAT over played cliche