Two For Two

By JenniferFarrell817

Two boy and two girls.... In one house together... After only two months. *****Warning***** Mature Content Th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 4

15.1K 107 5
By JenniferFarrell817

Don't forget to like guys.... 😊
************************************
Mysterious POV 2

She looked like she was in shock. I felt sorry for her so I pulled her into my chest and soon after she started crying.

I lifted her in my arms bridal style and carried her upstairs.

I entered my room and layed her on my bed. She grabbed onto my hand as I was about to back away from her so I layed in the bed with her hand wrapped around my waist and her head placed on my chest.

I cuddled with her until she fell alseep and then left the room and went to the guess room to sleep.

All I could think about was how beautiful she looked.

She was so short, it made it easy for me to carry her in my arms. I never liked to see girls cry but seeing her made me feel even worse.

I could only think to myself. 'If only I could have her one day'

************************************

Bridget's POV

The stranger and I were beating our opponents. Now I know why my mom never wanted me to test my gene.

I feel like I could drink forever. Hope I dont become an alcoholic like my grandfather and all of my uncles.

"It's Jason!" I heard the stranger say over the booming music.

"What?" I replied confused

"My name!"

"Oh, I'm Bridget!" I said continuing to drink. They took their last shot before our opponents fell to the ground.

I looked at him without saying a word before I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He places his hands on my ass to keep me up. I brushed my lips on him then kissed him gently.

Our lips moved in sync. Eventually he started to walk with me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for the views.... Dont forget to follow me to see my new books when I post them.... Also how do want these characters to look.... You free to message me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 3 14
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
804K 64.3K 99
It's September and I need a roommate. I couldn't live in the dorms anymore. I was fed up of being paired with idiots. I was done sharing my kitchen a...
281K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
2.5M 74.5K 78
After being cheated on by her fiancé, the last thing Lydia wants to do is room with her brother and his 2 roommates, but what happens when she has no...