Part 8

Am very late... I know.... Am going to change my schedule to once a week because of school. Sorry!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jason POV

" I'll carry you home when your ready." I said

"O. K."

"We didn't do anything last night."

"I know"

"Then why are you so quiet."

"Because I wanted to"

"Maybe you should take a shower."

"Yeah." I watched her from the side of my eye looking around the room before looking at me again. "Do you have anything for this headache?"

"Ummm. Yeah" I searched through my draw until I found the bottle. I took one out and placed it in her hand. I saw as she swallowed it. Her eyes where still on me before she started stumbling. "Are you O.K.?"

"I'm hot, really hot." She placed on of her hands on my forearm and leant over and placed her hand on the dresser next to her.

I looked at the wrapper and my eyes widened as I saw the name 'Nympho Juice' I couldn't believe I gave her a horny pill.

I turned my attention back to her "Am so sorry" she looked up at me confused. "I gave you the wrong pill"

"What?" She pulled herself up a little.

"I gave you a horny pill"

She began hitting her lips. I don't know why but she looked better that she already did. She started to take her shirt off, my eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to get in the shower." I pointed my hand in the right direction and after she passed me, I turned around.

I placed my hands on my face while I tried to relax. Hands were placed on the small of my back and lead up to my shoulders. My hands slowly left my face before I turned round to see a naked Bridget.

"Help me" she said breathing heavily.

I couldn't stop staring at her gorgeous body. She took my hand and guided it towards my cervix. I placed my other hand on her hip and slowly breathed into the crook of her neck.

I opened her flaps on the way down and played with her clit before pushing two of my fingers in her. Her moan and the feel of her made me go hard. I knew she recognized because shortly after she was messaging it.

I didn't want to f*ck her and later she regret it, so I pulled my hand out of her and removed her hand and tried to cool down.

I picked her up and placed her on my bed and tried to focus only on her. My fingers went back in her and I started slow at first, but I couldn't control myself and started moving faster and faster.

"Scream my name." I whispered in her ears. I kept my face near hers as she screamed 'Mason' as loud as she could over and over again. Every time she said it, I went faster with more fingers until I no longer could hear my name but just moans.

I raised my head to see her mouth open and her eyes rolled back as I moved in her, so I pulled my fingers out and watched as she breathed again. She stared at me as she was calming down. She now looked so relaxed on my bed.

"Do you want me to help you with that" she said pointing to my dick.

"No, just go and bath." I said before she stood up.

"That's how you're going to send me off?"

I grabbed her ass and pulled her close before kissing her rapidly for a short while then I stopped and neared my lips to her ear. "Go and bathe," I said before she left my arms and entered the bathroom.

I exit my room to inform my brother about the time we were leaving. As I approached his room, my eyes widened as I heard a girl shouting 'More!' I immediately ran to the door and without thinking I opened it to find my brother and a random girl watching porn on his bed. Still shocked I turned around, walked out the room and closed the door with me.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope you guys enjoyed it!! 💋💋💋