Part 5

Jason's POV

Bridget was amazing. I never expected us to win. 

She looked like she never drank a day in her entire life. After every shot she made her face in the most cutest way.

Now we were kissing and it was really hard to resist her luscious lips. I began carrying her up the stairs towards my room. I didn't want to take advantage of her. 

I mean, we both were drunk and if I were to have my way with her, I didn't want it to be like this.

I layed her on my bed and she dragged me with her.  I removed her hands and feet from my body and backed away slowly.

"Where are u going?" Her voice mad me stop.

"To bed"

"Why?" She said swirly around in my bed.

A small smile came across my face as I said,  "Your drunk, and I can't take advantage of you. I wasn't taught that way."

I exited the room and head towards the guest room.

I entered and met my brother Mason sleeping in the bed.  I quickly jumped on it waking him up. His faced showed anger and I couldn't resist laughing.

Mason's POV

"What is wrong with you?" I said slowly opening my eyes.

"I need to sleep here, there's a girl in my room"

"Why aren't you with her?" I said making myself comfortable again.

"She's drunk,  you know I don't do that. Get out and go sleep in your room."

"A girl's in mines too, and shut up!" I was cut off when I heard the door slam. My eyes widened as I quickly jumped out of bed to go chase my brother.

I stopped as I saw him on the verge of opening the door to my room. "Jason,  if you dare!" I shout whispered

He brought his hands down before moving towards me making the most stupidest face while dancing and singing, "Mason's gonna get layed."

I wanted to rip his head off of his body. I hated that our mother gave us both the same face.

I looked at him as he passed me and went back to the guess room. Jason always found a way to make fun of the fact that I was still a virgin. 

I mean just because he gave his away at twelve doesn't mean I should.  I waited until I cooled down before I went back into the guest room to sleep.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I hope u love this book as much as I do.... Dont forget to vote!!!