Eclipse [Sting Eucliffe x Nat...

By ohgoshidk

"I'm going to defeat her then she'll fall in love and marry me." "In your dreams, Flame Brain." xxx "You're t... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four

chapter eight

328 11 8
By ohgoshidk

"How are we going to get in," Happy asks us as we stand outside of where Sabertooth is.

"You guys get as close as you can. Try to take cover away from the windows," I grin before. Natsu could say a word I run off and around the building to shatter all the glass to pieces. Afterwards, I follow Natsu's scent and find him kicking down doors with fire exploding everywhere. "Aww, you took all the fun."

"Sorry, bout that," he laughs before getting back to business.

"It's alright. I guess there's enough to go around," I grin lighting my fists on fire with blue flames. I slam my fists into a couple of Sabertooth members and watch as they fly back.

"Where is your master," we both yell simultaneously as we easily fight against the members beating them to orange pulps. "TELL US."

A man tries to attack me, but I grab his wrist and flip him over. He slams to the floor on his butt and I leave my flames for my electricity. Purple bolts surge through his body and he yells before I let go. It was only a little shock so he won't be too hurt. I have to conserve my power for their master.

I throw him over to the group of people before us. The smoke clears a bit from our mess and we jump out from the remaining smoke.

"Bring him out now," Natsu growls at the group. I like the fire in his eyes. It looks good on him.

A big man with a beard steps forward. He's massive.

"If you have something to say to me, you should say it," the big man says. He rules his guild with fear. I'm not surprised.

"You the master of this sorry bunch," Natsu asks as my eyes scan over the guild. "So its one loss and you're out on the street, huh? Those are some hardcore rules, pal."

"It's disgusting, really. Sore losers, are we," I grin then look over my shoulder to Sting who stands still. "It's a shame to see you decided to choose this guild, Sting."

"And who the hell are you," the Master asks. My eyes flicker to the man who calls himself a master. Around his guild I hear my name being whispered and I laugh.

"Why should I tell you when its clear that all your members know? Maybe I should ask you that," I grin looking up to the old man. " No matter cause no one will even remember your name when I'm done with you."

"Yvette," Natsu hisses like I've never heard before. I look over my shoulder and see him a fire sits in his hands. Too bad.

"Very well, Dragneel. I guess I've had my fun for the day," I sigh then let. Natsu take my place.

"Did you two truly come here to challenge me," the master asks taking a step forward. "Very foolish."

"We came here to teach you not to turn your back on people you're supposed to care for so you better listen," Natsu says fiercely.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but it sounds to me that you two think everyone should behave by your personal moral code."

"How the hell do you not know what we're talking about," Natsu and I yell at the same time.

"Hey, Dobengal. Deal with these intruders," the master orders. Are you serious? What a lame-o.

"Yes, sir," a boy in black says showing up next to him. He's fast, but I saw him coming. I step forward, but Natsu stops me by putting his arm out.

"What? Are you scared," Natsu asks not leaving the masters eyes.

"I don't feel like wasting my time disposing of an insect like you," the master retorts.

"Why, old man? You dying soon? We can help speed up the process," I smile sending daggers to him.

"I am the master of this guild so if you wish to challenge me you must prove yourself to be a worthy adversary."

"Get back, Evie. I'm fighting tonight," Natsu growls and I roll my eyes at him.

"Like I'd actually let you fight alone, Natsu. We're a team remember," I grin letting my hands catch fire.

"A couple you mean," he asks raising an eyebrow and I smack his head. "Okay. Okay. Not the time. Sorry."

[no ones pov]

Dobengal charges at the two dragon slayers who both nod to each other in agreement. Natsu charges at the same speed Dobengal's arm of colorful light extends and slams the ground near Natsu who easily dodges the blow and jumps into the air. He lands where the ninja is about to and tries a kick only to miss again. Dobengal flips saving him from his landing, but lands into the trap the two Fairy Tail wizards made.

"Got you," Yvette giggles as she appears beside him without being seen until then. She slams her arm back into his body sending him flying back and into the door.

Dobengal tried to pull himself off the wall, but Yvette flashed over to him slamming him back into the door. Blue and purple ignited in her eyes and she looked at the boy who was trapped by her grip.

"Oops. Stay here and be a good boy, okay? I don't want you getting in our way" she grinned before giving him a wink and flashing back to Natsu.

"They just took out one of the toughest guys in our guild like it was nothing," the red cat named Lector gasped as the frog/cat beside him stepped back in fear.

The rest of the guild watched in fear of the two dragon slayers who had a look of determination it their eyes.

"You done with the games, old man," Yvette raised her eyebrows as her eyes were glowing with fire. Natsu grinned looking fierce beside her. It was easy to see that the two wizards were a good team and weren't easy to warn off.

"You two aren't anything like my guild," the old man said as Natsu charged towards him with flames dancing on his hand. Yvette decided to let him take this one since she had already fought in the games today.

Natsu slammed his fist into the master, but only had it easily blocked. The master threw Natsu back causing him to soar through the air, but quickly caught his balance before attacking again. Natsu slammed him fist, uppercutting the man causing him to groan. He landed many punches after that, but the old man finally caught up and pushed him back into Yvette's location. Yvette knew that Natsu would find his footing so in his place she leaped off the floor and flashed before the master.

"Hey, old fart. I'm going to embarrass you just like you did it Yukino," she grinned before the Sabertooth master could realize she was there. He tried to slam his fist down on her, but she vanished and appeared behind him. She grabbed the back of his trousers and jumped into the air giving him a wedgie. She laughed out loud as he fell to his knees in pain. Yvette flipped in the air and landed in front of him before attacking him with her fists. When she decided she had enough she sped back to the other dragon slayers side.

"You ready," he asked with a spark in his eyes that matched Yvette's. She only smiled before they began what the ending of this fight would be.

Natsu and Yvette grabbed hands linking together and facing different directions. "LIGHTNING-FLAME DRAGON FIRE-HAMMER," they yelled in unison as they swung their free hands towards each other and turned their bodies to face together. The color of the rainbow bursted towards the target and soon clouded the room. Around them sparked yellow, blue, and purple bolts in the grey cloud.

As the smoke had cleared the two dragon slayers stood together still holding hands which Natsu tried to hold onto, but Yvette immediately let go.

They waited to see the outcome of their fury to only see a woman standing between them and the master.

"Minerva," the master said in shock of seeing the lady before him.

"Certainly you'll agree. This little quarrel of our has gone a little too far," the woman smiled easily and the rage in Yvette's eyes only grew stronger.

"What," Natsu growled beside the angry Yvette.

"How dare you get in the way," the master said to the woman. "This does not concern you."

"The old dude is right about that," Yvette muttered.

"Please forgive me. You can easily defeat these two so I'm not doing for you sake, Father," the woman says and Yvette only thinks of course she would be his daughter. I am a little surprised. She's pretty hot.

"He's your dad," Natsu asks beside her and Yvette gives him a what the fuck look.

"She literally just said so, Coal Head," she mutters to him and he rolls his eyes.

Yvette half listened to Minerva's explanation on cutting in. The fact that she had done what she did made Yvette grow annoyed and furious.

"What do you two say? Will you allow me to resolve this unpleasantness in a peaceful manner," she asks grinning ear to ear at the two Fairy Tail wizards. Eve didn't like the way she looks at the two of them like they had no choice.

Suddenly, Happy appeared in her arms tied in ropes and crying. Anger boils inside of Yvette and something in her was shaking violently.

"Be aware. That is the only way your kitten will be returned to you unharmed," she smiles a devilish smile at the two of them.

In an instant Yvette appeared with her hand around Minerva's throat, pulling her down to Yvette's small stature. Her eyes glistened with emotion of rage and annoyance.

"Let him go before I kill you," Yvette demands with a malevolent tone in her voice that makes a cold breeze hit everyone in the building. Darkness seems to cloud her eyes.

"Y-Yvette," Natsu stutters seeing the girl he knew who seemed different. He had grown up with a sweet sometimes scary girl who would fight, but never kill anyone. Right now he was not seeing that girl. A shiver drew down his spine, but he didn't let that bother him. He knew that Yvette was only acting this way to save Happy,

"Let him go," Yvette hisses again at the woman, but she only smirks.

"What are you going to do, Lightning Girl? Strangle me," she grins and Eve shakes her head keeping her harsh eye contact.

"No," she says simply keeping a straight face and her grin fades as she raises her vibrating hand. "You see my hand? It's vibrating with the speed to enter your body and rip out that cold, black heart of yours. Unless you want that to actually happen I suggest you put the exceed down."

Yvette looks over her shoulder for a second at the old man before speaking, "don't try anything, old fart. I'm faster than I've shown everyone."

This was true. Yvette had more power than she had even shown in her fight in the arena. There was much hidden inside her. Even the dark side that was peeking out that instant.

A cold look washed over her face and Yvette's eye contact doesn't waver for a second.

"Nev-"

"Put the cat down, Minerva," the old man says and she obeys after giving a death glare that only makes Eve grin. Minerva drops the cat who runs back to the safety that is Natsu. They talk amongst each other and relief washes over the lighting and flame dragon slayer.

"What a good girl," Evie coos before pulling back her arm and throwing Minerva. She lands in the crowd of Sabertooth members near the tree. Before the master could attack, Yvette bolts back to Natsu's side. The two turn around and begin to leave the place.

Sting stands to the side watching as the two dragon slayers he looked up to and still secretly does walk away. Yvette doesn't forget him and looks to him. Their eyes meet and the flames and lightning bolts of anger disappear from her eyes.

How could he join such a horrible guild? She thought to herself.

"Don't think this is over, Lightning Girl," the master says looking at Yvette with eyes full of power and ill temper. "You too, Fire Boy."

"Fine. But you'll never beat our guild," Natsu says without looking back at them. The two of them stop and Yvette shoves her hands in her pockets looking over to Sting. Her eyes meet his again making sure he listens. "We're on a whole different level, cause a real guild treats each other like family. That's why we came here tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 632 24
Maybe being the sister of the famous fire dragon slayer Natsu wouldn't be so bad. if you were five years younger than him. I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PHO...
4.1K 121 17
I will protect you, I wouldn't leave you alone again, I will be here by your side, I will be your Happiness. cover © to my friend.
380K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
2.9K 50 11
It's been a while Fairy Tail. But I'm here to contribute to the collection of fanfiction. This is a story that lives with me despite getting over my...