The Mask

By weirdoforlife30

Sorry if this book sucks it's my first one. But this story is about a girl who people think she is perfect a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Series

Chapter 4

26 1 0
By weirdoforlife30

Ash:"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Wait have you even left your room yet?"

Me:"Umm no..."

Ash:"Alright I am coming over I don't care what your parents say."

Me:"Are you sure you want to deal with them I'm still not sure if they have calmed down from Friday night."

I sighed to myself of course I was happy that Ashley was going to come over.  But I'm not sure if I want her to risk it with my parents.  I was lost in thought again when I heard a "ding" from my phone.

Ash:"Yes I'm sure I'm not going to let my best friend be stuck in her room all day because of her parents."

Ash:"I'm coming over whether you like it or not😋."

Me:"Thank you ash I love you😁."

Ash:"I love you too girl see you soon😘."

I sighed happily mostly because Ashley makes me so happy and does anything she can to cheer me up.  And she is willing to deal with my crazy parents on top of that.  I am so happy she is there for me.  I don't know what I would do without her.

To my luck I can hear my parents talking while walking past my room, I didn't even bother to hear what they were talking about.  Then I heard the front door close and I look out my window to see them drive away.  I was so relieved that Ashley wouldn't have to deal with my parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 101 33
This story is about a girl who fill in LOVE then a lot of problems Will face her and when the one she loved admit his love to her she will be the hap...
311 42 22
This is my story about , well basically just a normal life but with a few problems and this is my first book
902 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
32.9K 1K 44
this story is about a girl that just moved to another school after staying with her dad for long time she is now living with her brother and mother a...