{Complete} The Strange Boy Ne...

By Mysterion_McCormick

When butters moves to South Park, he notices that his neighbour is a little odd compared to everyone else. E... More

Cover
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Thank

10

3.6K 161 369
By Mysterion_McCormick

As soon as Phillip and I check out all the medical books, the bell rings loudly. The lesson is finally over.

"I'll meet you outside after school, okay?" Phillip smiles, stuffing his books into his backpack. "Goodbye!"

He quickly waves and runs down the hall to his next class. I dig my already crumpled timetable out of my backpack and check my lessons of the day.

H. Garrison : English
D. Chokesondik : Sex Education
Recess
R. Adler : Shop class
Ms. Ellen : Math
Lunch
Homeroom : Mr. Slave
Mr. Stkrdknmybalz : Languages
Y. Streibel : art

Our sex Ed teacher is called Chokesondik? Surely that's not her real name.

"What class do you have next?" Kenneth's soothing voice whispers into my ear.

"Sex Ed." I reply, turning around to face the attractive blond, a smile taking over my face.

"Me too," he grins, putting his arm around my shoulders, "this'll be fun."

We walk up a flight of stairs and enter a classroom, Kenneth's arm still around my shoulders. Students stare with their eyebrows raised, but for once in my life I don't care what people think.

"Kenneth McCormick get your arm off that young man!" The teacher, a fat woman with huge sagging breasts and a lazy eye, shouts as we enter the class.

"Chill out," Kenneth removes his arm. "He liked it."

"Sit down Mr McCormick," the teacher points to the heavily graffitied table located at the back of the classroom. "Welcome Leopold. I'm Ms. Chokesondik and I'll be taking you for sex education for the foreseeable future. Take a seat beside Mr Black please."

I look to the boy she's pointing at. He's the same black teenager that gave me and my mom directions the other day.
I sit beside him and give him a friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm Butters. You might not remember but you gave me directions this week."

"Actually I do," he smiles back, "the name's Token, Token Black."

Token...

"Wait, your name was on my wall!" I gasp, "that sounds weird, I know, but look."

Whilst Ms Chokesondik's back is turned, I pull my phone out of my pocket and show him the photos. He stares at them and his eyes widen at the last one as if he's recognising it.

"Why did you draw those?" He asks, shuffling his chair away from me.

"I didn't, they came with the house," I put my phone back in my pocket. "Even the drawing looks like you, isn't that strange?"

"Strange." Token echoes, still staring at where my phone was.

"Please don't take your phone out again, Mr Stotch." Ms Chokesondik slaps the desk with a long ruler, making me jump.

"Sorry."

I look up at the whiteboard to see a large diagram of the female genitalia with labels pointing to each part. The class giggles when they see it.

"Okay class I want you to glue this diagram into your books and copy down all of the labels," she starts handing out little papers with the diagram on it, "after this we will be doing the same thing with a diagram of the penis."

Everyone giggles at 'penis', but she's probably used to it by now.
I glue the diagram into my book, which was already on the table, and start writing down the labels.

I notice token repeatedly look at his lap instead of copying down the labels. He's got a faint white glow on his face. I can't believe he's on his phone.
I sneakily glance at his text messages.

Toke: Yeh it was kinda creepy. I don't know how I feel about it.

Craiggg: dude, he had drawings of you in his attic, what isn't creepy about that?

Fuckboii: how about we beat the crap outta him after school??
Fuckboii: or set him up with the ugliest girl in school?
Fuckboii: or smash his phone?

Twerk: Clyde wr can't best him ip
Twerk: sorry, I haven't had mu coffee this morning and in getting all jittery

Toke: we kinda noticed, Tweekers.

Craiggg: we need to do something, though. We can't just let that little weirdo have drawings of you in his attic, that's fucking weird.

Toke: how about we just ask him about it? He did say it came with the house.

Fuckboii: I still think we should smash his phone

Craiggg: Clyde i S2G I will smash YOUR phone if you don't shut up!

Fuckboii: sorryyy

Twerk: GUYS WHAT IS THE OUTER LABIA??? I CSNT SEE THE BOARD

Fuckboii: isn't that a country in Africa?

Twerk: NO

"Boys, phones to the front please." The teacher falsely smiles whist drumming her fingers on the desk at the front of the classroom.

Token rolls his eyes, but gets up and places his phone in the box on the desk. Ms. Chokesondik thanks each boy and writes their names on the board underneath a sad face.

"Gah! N-not the sad face!" Tweek exclaims as he sees her scribbling his name in a squeaky whiteboard pen.

I finish labelling the female genitalia whilst most people are only just getting over the fact they have a vagina stuck into their books.
I put my pen down and look around the class, trying to remember the names of some of my classmates.

Obviously I know Kenneth, who's drawing a vagina on his desk instead of labelling the one stuck in his book. He seems to be using that one as a reference.
Stan is sat at the desk with him, doing his best to not get in Kenneth's way.

On the next desk are two boys I don't know. One of them was one of the students who got up to hand in his phone. He's got brown hair, a red jacket with white sleeves and black jeans. He looks like a fuck boy, so he's probably Fuckboii.
I do recognise the one sat beside him, but I don't know his name. He was also one of the boys handing in his phone, so I assume he's Craiggg. He's got black hair, piercing blue eyes and is wearing all blue. He notices me looking and flips me off.

On another table are Kyle and Cartman, who don't look thrilled to be sat next to each other.

On the desk next to theirs is Damien and a boy with a yellow shirt and crutches. His book is on fire, probably Damien's fault, yet he doesn't seem to be that bothered. He simply raises his hand and requests a new one.

On another desk is a boy in a wheelchair and a kid who has a shovel sticking out of his backpack. He's chewing gum, not even bothering to hide it, and flicking a lighter.

Tweek is sat at a desk next to the blond boy Stan got paired with in English. He's talking to Tweek about cutlasses in a loud voice. He has a clear English accent and has so far mentioned his 4.0 grade average nine times since I started listening to his conversation.

"Mr. Stotch, do you need the extension task?" Ms. Chokesondik asks, handing me a piece of paper with a penis diagram.

She rubs off the vagina diagram, ignoring the shouts of students who haven't finished, and starts drawing a diagram of a penis.

"Hey! I wasn't finished Miss Makes-Me-Sick!" Cartman yells, throwing his pencil across the room.

"Mr. Cartman I will have you removed from my class!" She slaps the wall with her large ruler.

"Suck my balls!" He retorts.

She inhales deeply before calmly saying, "present them."

He instantly shuts up.

I think I like it at this new school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...
36.3K 733 44
Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due to this Stan turned to alcohol to numb a...
5K 74 11
warning ⛔️ : in the following chapters may include boundary pushing content related to sex, drugs, and sexual violence. if you aren't interested i'd...