The Shrike and The Wolf

By Shrikewolf

The protagonists from "The Falconeer" and "Ocean of the Sky" reluctantly join forces to combat the government... More

The requirement of a Wolf
The requirement of a Wolf: Part 2
The Shrike's Lure
Ode to Laura Nyro
La Machina Absoluta
Ignis Fatuus
Alea Iacta Est

The Shrike's Lure: Part 2

39 0 0
By Shrikewolf

As I float effortlessly waiting to die, a heavy burden is lifted off my shoulders. A soldier without a war, a pilot without a ship. A Man with one leg. I remember all the people I killed, and all the lies I was fed. I swim to shore and set my leg. My plane does not sink. I wait on the island. I swim to my ship, attach ropes and pull with each memory of life I've taken. I repair her....Good as new. They will remember me...I'll make them pay. They will never catch me...

That was the dream I had before this 'Scab' pulled me out of the water. Now it's his word against mine. I can see his hesitance with every gesture. You'll make my dream a reality..."Doctor".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 20.5K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
203K 30K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
12.1K 447 8
لا استبيح النقل 🩵 ...
560K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...