And I Have Felt the Pain of L...

De Drunk_Breadstick

Vampires Dinah and Normani come across a car accident, a baby being the only survivor. They raise her as thei... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Epilogue

Part 20

2.6K 131 13
De Drunk_Breadstick

Just letting you guys know, Camren's conversation in this chapter had been written years ago. Back when I first started this story. I had planned to end it there, but decided to have a epilogue which should be written next.

I had waited so long to get to this part. Finally! (You'll see why.)

-

"Lauren!" Dinah shouted, as she and Normani ran to their daughter. Lauren was leaning against Camila, the pain on her face evident. The formerly compelled vampires had stopped fight, and were confused. Camila's vampire family rushed to their leader and her mate.

Normani looked at the spot Lauren was stabbed and sighed in relief. "She's going to be okay. It didn't reach her heart. Lo, this is going to hurt," Normani whispered, grabbed the stake and pulling it out, causing Lauren to groan. "Can someone get her some blood or something? She's going to need some." Normani looked into Lauren's green eyes. "Have you fed at all?"

Lauren shook her head. "I-I don't know how."

Normani nodded her head. She looked to Troy. "Go, get someone so Lauren can feed. And be fast."

"I-I don't want to kill-"

"You won't kill anyone. We'll make sure of it," Dinah whispered, running her hand through Lauren's hair.

The baby vampire nodded her head, as she leaned into Camila.

"I'm sorry," Leigh-Anne said, looking down at Lauren, having stabbed her. "I-I couldn't control myself."

Camila looked at the vampire to see the guilt on her face. She sighed. "It wasn't your fault. Austin caused all this."

"Do you think he'll be happy?" Lauren asked, staring at Austin's dead body.

"Why should we care?" Dinah asked, glaring at the vampire who caused her daughter a lot of pain.

"Because he was hurting. He wasn't always a bad guy. He was actually really sweet, but then he lost his mate, and his sire used him as a toy. Life made him into a bad guy. That could've happened to anyone. It could have happened to Camila."

"You know, I think you're the only one who really knew Austin, not even me and I've known him for over five hundred years," Camila whispered, pulling Lauren closer to her (causing Lauren go whimper in pain).

"I'm sorry about your family," Lauren told Lucy, who was staring at her dead cousin.

"They weren't my family, not anymore. You guys are my family," Lucy said, smiling at Camila.

The oldest vampire smiled back.

Troy returned with a human. Lauren reluctantly drank from him.

-

"What's going to happen with you guys?" Ally asked the other seven vampires. Lauren's stab wound was healing from the blood she had drank, Hailee's arm had to heal. The others were just taking a breather, letting the emotions that were on a high to come down.

Perrie shrugged. "We've been under Austin's control for so long, I think we're just going to see what life has to offer, you know?"

"Maybe find our mates," James added, looking at the couples.

Ally grinned. "We wish you luck. If you ever need us, we'll be around."

"What's going to happen with me?" Lauren asked, curled up next to Dinah.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't go back to school. I can't be around humans anymore. My life, my old life is over," Lauren said, frowning.

"We'll train you. And if you want to finish school, you can always go back when you are ready. You have forever know," Dinah said, not seeing Lauren's face.

Lauren didn't look happy, she looked very sad about the fact that she did have forever. And if Ally remembered correctly, Lauren didn't want to be a vampire. She wanted to be human, she wanted to stay human.

"Yeah, forever," Lauren whispered, looking at the ground.

Ally looked up and saw Lucy staring at her. Lucy had also noticed Lauren's attitude.

Perrie and the other vampires stood up. "It's time for us to go. We'll meet again, maybe next time it will be with our mates."

"Be safe," Hailee said, as she stood up as well.

The vampires exchanged goodbye before the other ones left.

"Can we stay here for a little while? I don't want to go home," Lauren whispered, looking at Camila.

Her sire nodded, and everyone sat back on the ground.

"It's over," Camila whispered, smiling widely for the first time. She looked relaxed for the first time.

"You know what I always wondered," Shawn said, looking up.

The other vampires looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"If Austin wanted Camila's love, why didn't he just compel her?"

"Because he wanted it to be real. He wanted Camila to chose. Even if he was forcing her, she was still choosing," Lauren said, her eyes on Camila.

"You were going to come back to me. No one would ever take your place," Camila whispered, staring back at Lauren.

The younger vampire looked away.

-

"I call Lauren as my maid of honor," Dinah said, smirking.

Normani narrowed her eyes. "She's going to be mine."

"Why do you get her?"

"Cause I'm older!"

"Mommy, Mama?" she whispered in a small voice.

Dinah and Normani both turned to Lauren a frown on their faces. Lauren had sounded so nervous. She looked troubled.

"What's wrong Lo?"

"I-I need to talk to you," Lauren whispered, her eyes trained onto the ground.

Dinah and Normani exchanged worried looks.

-

"Does this mean you're going to stop being a bitch?" Lucy asked, staring at Camila.

Camila grinned. "I have my mate. I don't have to worry about Austin. I can finally be happy."

"We're happy for you. Seeing you alone wasn't fun," Shawn said, smiling softly, "but now you don't have to be."

Camila nodded her head. "I don't have to be scared that I'm going to lose Lauren anymore."

"What are you going to do next?" Ally questioned, a small smile on her face.

"I'm going to take Lauren on an actual date. Then I'm going to kiss her. My first kiss with Lauren," Camila said, her voice filled with joy.

There was a knock on the door, but Camila already knew who it was. She stood up and went to open it. "Hey Lauren."

Lauren's eyes looked inside the house. She looked at the people in there, before turning to Camila. "Can I talk to you, alone?"

Camila nodded. She gave the others a smile before walking out of the house with Lauren. Camila followed Lauren until the younger vampire stopped.

"What's going on?" Camila asked, looking at Lauren.

"I'm a vampire," Lauren whispered, turning to Camila.

"I know you didn't want to be one," Camila responded. Her eyes on her mate.

"I didn't get to choose."

"None of us did. I didn't. Ally didn't. Lucy didn't. We didn't have a choice."

Lauren didn't respond. She just stared at the ground.

"Lauren, what's going on?"

"I've never had control of my life. Ever since I was born. We were destined to be together before I was even born. My parents died, because of you. I know it wasn't your fault, but I can't help but blame you. My life revolved vampires. I-I couldn't even deal with Brad's betrayal, like I should have. I was made to forget him. And yeah, I'm over it, but it wasn't supposed to be like that. And it makes me mad. Nothing was in my control. All I had was my humanity, and I couldn't even control of that."

"Lauren, you did—"

"You don't get it. I don't want this. I didn't want to be this. I didn't want to be what hurt me. I want to hate you for ruining my life, but I can't because it's not your fault. You didn't mean to make me this."

"I'm sorry."

"Everyone is. I couldn't even fall in love with you the right way."

"But you did."

"Because I have to. You took that from me. I know being this makes me love you. It amplifies the emotions, but that's all it did. I never got to fall for you. I never got to go on dates with you. I never got to find thing that would make me like you. It just appeared."

Camila didn't say anything. She just let Lauren talk, knowing she had to let Lauren talk, to let her get it out.

"You're my mate Camila. You were always my mate. I'll always feel this connection with you. But I have to go."

"Lauren, no."

"I have to. I love you Camila, but I also hate you. And I can't be here, hating you. It's not fair. I have to get away. I have to think. I have to get used to this, being something I never wanted to be. I have to find out who I am, because I don't even know," Lauren whispered, as she got closer to Camila. She leaned forward and kissed Camila softly on the lips.

Camila had her eyes closed when Lauren pulled away. She opened her eyes and stared into Lauren's eyes. "Our first kiss. And our last one."

"It's not our last one. This isn't a goodbye. It's a 'see you later.' I'll come back, Camila Cabello. I promise to always come back to you. I promise that when I come back to you, the only thing I feel for you is love," Lauren whispered, as she took a step back. "Take care of them, my moms. They are going to need you now."

"I promise. As long as you promise to come back to me," Camila whispered in reply.

"I promise you," she whispered, smiling softly.

"Can Lucy and Shawn go with you? I don't want you be alone," Camila whispered, looking at Lauren's green eyes, the green eyes she'd fallen for multiple times.

"If they want." Lauren kisses her one last time before turning around and walking away.

Camila watches her mate walk away, knowing she would be back. She'll always come back.

Lauren disappeared, and Camila was left standing there alone.

-

"Lauren, what's wrong?" Dinah asked, staring at the youngest vampire.

"I can't stay here," Lauren whispered, her voice void of any emotion.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stay here. It's too much."

"Is it the blood? We can move to a secluded area," Normani said, taking a step towards Lauren.

The newly turned vampire shook her head, her eyes shut.

"No, I can't stay here, with you. I can't be around you right now," Lauren told them, her head still shaking.

Dinah froze. Her eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"I can't forget what you did. You hurt me. You didn't trust me. You've compelled me multiple times, not just twice," Lauren told them. After being turned into a vampire, any other compulsion came to light. They remembered everything.

"We were protecting you," Normani said, trying to calm the emotional girl.

"I need time to myself. I need to let go of it and I can't do that here. I feel like if I stay here, I'll resent you. And I love you too much to resent you. You're my mothers. You raised me."

"And we did a damn good job," Dinah said, her voice cracking.

Lauren smiled softly. "You should still get married. I know Mommy has wanted to."

"We'll wait until you come back."

"You shouldn't-"

"Shut up, we are waiting."

Lauren smiled softly. "I'm gonna miss you."

"We'll miss you too. We'll be waiting for you."

"Are you going to tell Camila?" Normani asked, looking into Lauren's eyes.

"I have to. I'm gonna break her heart."

Normani pulled Lauren in for a hug. "She's going to understand. Just like we do, she will as well."

"I love you," Lauren whispered, reaching for Dinah.

The tallest of the three vampires walked to the hugging girls and wrapped them up in her arms.

"As long as you can be happy and you come back to us, it will be okay. You make us proud Lauren," Dinah said, hugging her daughter.

Lauren pulled away. She walked backwards to the door.

Dinah and Normani watched as Lauren walked out of the house.

"She'll be back. She has to come back," Dinah said, reaching for Normani's hand.

"She has to," Normani whispered, leaning into Dinah.

And the house just felt empty.

-

There will be an epilogue. It'll be half a century into the future.

Camren will get a happy ending.

-

What You Know Ages:
Lauren Jauregui: June 27, 1994 - June 26, 2011 (16/0)
Brad Simpson: July 28, 1956 - June 18, 1974/June 27, 2011 (17/36)
Lucy Vives: January 11, 1979 - January 27, 1995 (15/16)
Shawn Mendes: August 8, 1864 - September 21, 1883 (19/127)
Camila Cabello: March 3, 1534 - March 2, 1551 (16/460)
Dinah Jane Hansen: June 22, 1686 - April 27, 1705 (18/306)
Hailee Steinfeld: December 11, 1958 - August 23, 1976 (17/34)
Austin Mahone: April 14, 1385 - September 30, 1404/June 27, 2011 (19/606)
Troy Ogletree: May 9, 1717 - April 25, 1737 (19/274)
Ally Brooke: July 7, 1883 - November 2, 1899 (16/111)
Harry Styles: February 1, 1881 - November 2, 1899 (18/111)
Normani Kordei: May 31, 1686 - April 26, 1705 (17/338)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

133K 5.3K 32
Vampires and werewolves really don't know how to get along. Who can blame them there at war. One thing they have in common is they have mates only on...
35.5K 1.5K 38
Dinah jane is a girl nobody really knows, except her two best friends. She knows everyone at her school but the one girl she dislikes the most is the...
4.8K 315 22
A crazy scientist that had lost his daughter to tragic accident he swore to his wife that he will bring her back from the dead can he do is it possib...
42.5K 1.2K 20
Lauren Jauregui is a vampire and is starting to have a hard time to control her thirst for blood. After 4 years of being one will she lose her contro...