Tum Meri dost bhi ho aur Pyar...

By Aanya1999

It's a story about two best friend who love each other madly and can do anything for each other. More

character sketch
Author note
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
New Story
Author note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6( Maha episode)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Author note
Part 10
Author note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
part 34
Promo
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
author note
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 20

636 55 22
By Aanya1999

Next day sumo woke up due to sun rays and got to see the cutest side. Shr was sleeping shirtless nuzzling in her hairs. His one hand was on her waist and their legs were tangled with each other. She smile and kissed his forehead. He smile feeling her touch. Her smile grew wider.

She untangled herself and move towards the washroom. Shr also woke up and saw suman coming from washroom in a bath robe, drying her hairs. He was mesmerized by her. He was staring her with love without blinking his eyes.

Suman was in their closet choosing her outfit when she felt a gaze on her. She turned to find Shr staring her, she could not help but blush. Shr lock his lips with her. After few minutes they broke the kiss.

Su: Shr let me get ready.

Shr : hmm. U r looking hot.

Su: I know. Now let me select my outfit.

Shr : let me help you.

Suman smike and kissed his check. Shr also smile. He choose her a dress and went to washroom.

Suman get ready.

( Suman outfit)

Shr came out from the washroom wearing

( Shr outfit)

He saw suman busy with her phone, talking to someone. He more towards her. She was busy talking to someone.

She kept the phone on bed and went towards closet.

Shr : Kya hua? U looked tensed.( worried)

Su: nothing shr. I have to go office for a meeting.

Shr : Abhi ?

Su: ha. It's important. I will be back in an hour.

Shr : have your breakfast and then go.

Su: Shr I will late. I will do it at office. Pakka.

Shr : OK. I will also come with u.

Su: nd why that.

Shr : u attend ur meeting and then we will have our breakfast together.

Su: nice. Let's go.

They both went downstairs and inform everyone. Then they move towards office.

Suman went to attend her meeting while shr wait in her cabin.

After 2 hours, her meeting got over, she went to her cabin only to find Shr ingrosed in his phone.

Shr saw her and : how's the meeting?

Su: awesome. Let's go. I'm hungry.

They move towards the restaurant and had their breakfast cum lunch. Then they move towards their home.

Shr want to spend time with suman but she was busy packing. Shr was trying to talk to her but she was busy packing. Shr was now pissed off. He pull her towards him.

Su: Shr Kya Kar rhe ho? Let me complete packing.

Shr : Kya h Yar. Main kabse Tumhare sath time spend karne ki kosish Kar rha hu aur tum hi ki packing ki Pdi h ( puppy face)

Su: Aww Shr ( pulling his cheeks) u r so cute

Shr : ho sumo ( rubbing his cheeks) I'm not cute ( pouting)

Suman was laughing. She always says this in order to tease him. He doesn't like someone calling him cute.

Su: u r the cutest person I came across.

Shr : sumo. Stop it ( pouting)

Su: oh OK. Let me complete packing.

Shr : SUMO ( pouting)

Su: give me five minutes and it will be over.

Shr : Ohk. But only five minutes.

Suman quickly finished her packing. Then they both went and sit near the window. Suman was siting between his legs. Shr was holding her from waist.

Shr : everything seems so perfect when u r with me.

Su: same goes for you

Shr : r u excited for our honeymoon?

Su: of course. I'm. Thank you shr.

Shr : don't ever say thank you.

Suman smile and kissed his jaw line. Shr also smile. They talked about random things.

Shr : I love you jaan.

Su: love me too

Shr realise what she said. Suman ran from their, Shr chase her in whole room . Finally he caught and pull her. They were very very close and were about to kiss when their was a knok on the door. Shr hung his head on her shoulder while suman giggle.

Suman open the door and found pushkar.

Pu: romance bad main Karna Chalo lunch Kar lo.

Su: Tu ja. Hum aate h

Pushkar went. Suman came to Shr.

Su: shr let's go and had lunch.

Shr : Chalo.

They both went down and had their lunch. After lunch they all were siting in lawn. Vandy was siting hugging varun and he kept his hand on her waist. Suman was siting on shr lap. Her face was near his heart. He was holding her from her waist. Varun and vandy were on one couch. Shraman were on one couch. Pushkar was siting on one couch. Both the couple were talking while pushkar was their with grumpy face.

Pu: enough Yar. Tum sab toh aapas main busy ho but main toh yha akela hu. Tum duno ki gaadi bhi aage badh gyi ( pointing towards shraman) Meri Kab badegi.

Then he realise what he said. Everyone look him. Pushkar look here and there.shraman smrik.

Van: Teri gaadi aage badne se kya matlab h.

Var : u like someone and u didn't tell us. Bta na kaun h woh

Su: ha pushkar btau na ( smriking)

Pushkar glared at her but of no use.

Pu: aisa Kuch nhi h Voh bas Aise hi bol diya. ( defending)

Shr : acha ( smriking)

Van: pushkar btau na.We can help you.

Pu: fine. I like preti......

He couldn't complete the sentence as varun and shr jump on him and said congrats.

Su: Mujhe pehle se hi doubt tha.

Van: Mujhe bhi. Jis tarah se pushkar usse dekhta tha. Wow matlab Ek aur shaadi ( excited)

Su: more shoping ( excited)

Boys shook their head in disbelief.

Pu: Aree wait. Meri puri baat toh sun lo.

Shr : bol

Pu: I like her but I don't know about her.

Shr : Koi nhi. Jakar bol de Pta chal jayega.

Pu: ab Samaj aa rha ki aapki Kya halat thi uss samay.

Everyone laugh at this while pushkar made a grumpy face.

Pu: Kya h main yha Itni important bat Kar rha hu aur Aap log has rhe ho.

Van: sorry sorry ( controlling her laugh)

Var: chill man. Everything will be fine.

Pu: pakka na.

All except pu: pakka.

Then they all talked about random things.

Van: shh

Var: kya hua?

Van: see suman is sleeping. She is looking so cute.

Everyone look at her who was sleeping in Shr arms very cutely.

Shr : she must be tired. ( admiring her)

Var: hmm. Let's go. Hum bhi sote h

All nodded and went inside. Shr pick sumo in his arms and went towards his room. He tucked her in bed and sleep while hugging her.

Sorry for late update. How's this one?? Plz vote and comment. Next update will on Wednesday.

Precap : Shraman honeymoon trip. Preekar movement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 18.3K 101
It's the story of swasan and starts from the track where annaporna slaps sanskar followed by raglak doing there shrad. it's completely on the pain pe...
53.6K 4.9K 84
Love....its all about trust....when we love someone we trust them with our life.... Without trust their is no love... Shraman love and their trust o...
19.1K 1K 10
Shravan and Suman met when they were children and grew up to be good friends, until they entered high school things changed . In their last teenage y...
19.1K 1.1K 31
the story is revolves around 5 lives their connection, their feelings, their thoughts, their struggle and most important their pain..