His Angel (H.S) Book 1 ✔

By StylesQueen15

"She's gonna be an Angel, just you wait and see, when it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets.. and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Harry
*Chapter 3: Caught*
Playlist
*Chapter 4: Awkward Moment*
Chapter 5: The Dinner
*Chapter 6: Dirty Dream*
*Chapter 7: Zayn*
Chapter 8: The Talk
Chapter 9: Ditching
Chapter 10: Moving Day
Chapter 11: No Party
*Chapter 12: Fix It*
*Chapter 13: The Start*
*Chapter 14: Cuddles & Pizza*
*Chapter 15: Daddy*
Chapter 16: Can't Concentrate
*Chapter 17: Shower Sex*
Chapter 18: Louis
*Chapter 19: Party Tonight*
*Chapter 20: Tease*
Chapter 21: Plans Made
*Chapter 22: Don't Make Noise*
Chapter 23: Cruise
*Chapter 24: Dirty Mouth*
*Chapter 25: Angry Harry*
*Chapter 26: Bonding*
Chapter 27: Liam
Chapter 28: Jealous
*Chapter 29: Mine*
*Chapter 30: Liam's B-Day*
Chapter 31: Drunk Harry
Chapter 32: Niall
*Chapter 33: Talk Dirty*
*Chapter 34: Surprise*
Chapter 36: The Letter L
Chapter 37: The Break Up
Chapter 38: Not in the Mood
Chapter 39: On a Break
*Chapter 40: Need You*
Chapter 41: I'm Fine
*Chapter 42: It's Over*
Chapter 43: Worst Weekend
Chapter 44: Ice Princess
Chapter 45: The Invite
Chapter 46: Cool Harry
*Chapter 47: Niall's Party*
Chapter 48: What Have I Done?
Chapter 49: I Miss You
*Chapter 50: Daddy's Princess*
Chapter 51: It's Sick
*Chapter 52: Wrong Name*
Chapter 53: You
*Chapter 54: The Past*
Chapter 55: Blue Eyes
Chapter 56: Roxy's Dad
*Chapter 57: Not Stupid*
Chapter 58: Now What
*Chapter 59: Birthday Girl*
*Chapter 60: I'm Better than Her*
Chapter 61: We can't do this
Chapter 62: Halloween
Chapter 63: I hate hospitals
Chapter 64: Home
Chapter 65: Marry Me
Chapter 66: Engaged
Chapter 67: Why?
Chapter 68: Happy Birthday mom
Chapter 69: Disappointed
Chapter 70: Unpleasant Thanksgiving
*Chapter 71: Who's your daddy?*
*Chapter 72: Hotel it is*
*Chapter 73: Zayn finds out*
Chapter 74: Lost
*Chapter 75: The Silent Treatment*
Chapter 76: Mistake
*Chapter 77: Skinny-Dipping*
Chapter 78: Naked
*Chapter 79: Forgive Me*
Chapter 80: The Truth
Chapter 81: He Can't Know
Chapter 82: Louis Quits
Chapter 83: Best Friends
*Chapter 84: Friendship Over*
Important!
*Chapter 85: Payback*
*Chapter 86: My Angel*
Chapter 87: Change of Plans
Chapter 88: Love You Goodbye (The End)
Bonus
His Secret
Hi Everyone!

*Chapter 35: Bored*

3.9K 73 46
By StylesQueen15

  "I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you"

--Hailee Steinfeld, Grey feat. Zedd: Starving

*Chapter 35: Bored*

Friday; September 1, 2017

Roxanne

As I eat my cereal the following morning, I hear footsteps and Harry walks into the kitchen. He smiles at me and goes and brews himself some coffee.

"Good morning!" My mother says as she heads into the kitchen. I look over as she pecks Harry's lips and I just look away. "Harry can I ask you for a favor please?"

"Of course sweetheart what is it?" He smiles at my mother and I have to keep myself from rolling my eyes at this cheesy scene.

"Can you take Roxanne to work with you?"

"Wh-what?" My eyes widen as I find sudden interest in her proposal.

"I have a lot of important files to fix and a meeting," Harry says.

"Please Harry, I don't want to leave her here alone. I won't be back until later and I don't trust her to be alone in the house."

"Wow thanks mom."
"She won't be a bother, right Roxanne?" She glances at me with her eyebrows arched.

"What am I supposed to do in a boring office?" I sigh.

"As long as she behaves," Harry glances my way.

"I'm not a little kid," I tell him.

"You seem to act like one."

I glare at him and get up.

"Whatever," I say and go upstairs grabbing my bag. Maybe I can try to do homework?

**

"Alright sweetheart, there's not much to see here just a normal office," Harry guides me around the building as there are phones ringing and such. The lady at the front wasn't so pleased to see me. She glared at me with a disgusted look on her face.

All the girls there would give me the same look. Seems like they hate me without even knowing me.

I follow Harry into a room, his office. It was huge. He shuts the doors and I admired the big windows at front giving you an incredible view of the city. There's a couch to the right, a coffee table to the left along with two chairs. At the back of the chairs is a cabinet and a fridge along with a microwave and a coffee pot and tea. To the right there's a big book shelf behind couch.

At front there's his desk with two chairs across from his main spot.

"I have to get going with this," he motions to a folder in his hands. I nod and go and sit down on the couch as I look around. He takes a seat behind his desk and gets to work.

As the minutes pass by I can't help but feel bored. What can I do? I really am not in the mood to do my homework, I can't concentrate with Harry around. He's so hard not to look at and admire.

I smile watching how he concentrates on whatever he's doing. His eyebrows knit together on full concentration, he has his pen between his lips tapping it a bit as he thinks. He starts marking, I can't look away from those amazing hands, those fingers.

I need him right now. I need his hands caressing every part of my body.

"Harry..."

"Hmm?" He doesn't look away from his papers.

"I'm bored," I pout.

"I'm busy Roxanne. Be on your phone or something."

I groan and get up making my way to him. I walk behind him and lean over wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm bored, help me?" I whisper in his ear and start kissing his neck.

He shifts away.

"Roxanne no. Go and sit down I'm busy okay?"

"But—"

"Now!"

I roll my eyes and walk back to the couch sitting down with a huff. I smirk as an idea crosses my mind.

Quietly, I slip off my shorts and slip my hand inside my underwear as I start touching myself watching him. He's so concentrated on his stupid work.

I rub my clit faster as I slip a finger inside me pumping it in and out. I bite my lip whimpering as I feel the wetness forming. I rub my clit faster and harder and start moaning.

I stare over at Harry as he furrows his eyebrows and his eyes then meet mine as I smirk. His face is stern but his cheeks turn a light shade of red.

I continue on rubbing my clit faster as I moan and Harry gets up walking to the door. I smile as I know he went to lock it.

He heads over to my side as he bites his lip. I notice his bulge already forming.

"Damn baby girl, you're really that bored?"

I smile nodding.

"You should finish me off daddy."

He smiles as he kneels down and spreads my legs tugging off my underwear.

"Such a bad girl for daddy," he grunts as he leans down kissing my thighs and his breathe hitches against my core.

"Punish me daddy," I moan and gasp as I feel his tongue on my vagina.

"I should huh," he smiles and starts licking me faster. I smile closing my eyes and tug at his hair as his tongue moves faster.

"Oh yeah daddy."

"Mmm," he continues to do miracles with his tongue throwing me off the edge.

I squirm in place as I feel my ecstasy coming.

"Cum for daddy," he moans and sucks on my clit as I let out a whimper.

My legs are shaking as I come undone.

"Oh yessss mmmm daddy," I smile breathing heavy.

"So good," he smiles licking me and looks up at me. He gets up and takes off his clothes. I smile removing the rest of my clothing as he hovers me spreading my legs wider. I scream with pleasure as he slams his cock inside me thrusting at a fast speed without a warning.

"Oh yeah daddy oh fuck!" I throw my head back as I moan with every hard thrust he gives me. They become sloppier as the minutes pass by.

"Fuck baby girl," he grunts as he pounds on me. He pulls back and turns me around and starts pounding to me from behind. "I want to do something else to you but you might not like it," he says and I moan as he slows his thrusts.

"Wh-what is it?" I dare ask.

"Since I'm already fucking you from behind, why not do it correctly?"

"Y-you mean anal?!" I gasp.

He chuckles.

"That's if you want to."

"No way," I laugh. "That's the only thing I most definitely don't do."

"Aww come on. Pleaseeee," he smiles leaning over kissing my shoulder blade.

"No daddy. Anything but that."

"Okay princess," he smiles kissing my cheek and continues to fuck me as we both cum at the same time.

He then carries me to his desk throwing me gently on there and starts fucking me.

We continue another round but this time he has me against the window.

I was objecting at first because I was afraid someone would see, but we are so high up and his windows are not see through from outside. I found it arousing as he would fuck me against the glass window.

"Oh yeah daddy," I whimper as he grunts giving me one last thrust as I come out from my high.

"So fucking good," he kisses my shoulder and turns me around as he kisses me. I smile wrapping my arms around his neck and carries me to his chair. I turn around sitting on him as he slips his cock inside me.

I start moving up and down moaning as I bounce on him.

"Oh yes angel just like that," I look over as Harry has his eyes shut laid back on the chair. He grips to my hips moving me up and down on him faster.

I scream moaning uncontrollably.

"Fucking hell," he grunts and pulls me away as I smile knowing what he wants me to do.

He stands up and I stay on my knees looking up at him as he strokes his length at a fast pace. He grunts his eyes shut as his cum squirts all on my face. I close my eyes as he continues to cum. I smile opening them as he finishes as he rubs his tip gently. I lick my lips and giggle.

"That was amazing," he says and smiles grabbing some tissue wiping himself up then helps me up and hands me tissue. He wipes my chest as some got there.

"Harry!!" His eyes widen hearing a voice from outside his office.

"Uhh coming Liam!"

I giggle covering my mouth and he leans down pecking my lips as we both hurry and change. 

--

I'm trying to write more. Btw today is Niall's birthday yay! Though I am behind dates on this story so I don't think I'll be able to get to his day tonight :/ I been busy with homework I hate it.

I hope you enjoyed the smut! I'm not the best at writing it so I apologize lol

Let me know what you think :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 16.7K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
427 12 16
Based on true events not edited >There it is that sentence which controls my life since two years, those words who ruined my life, those seven wo...
20.7K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
83.4K 2.2K 40
Abigail Wesley, 16, prostitute/stripper. Niall Horan, 19,famous band member. Abigail was sent to live with her Uncle, her mom thought it would be be...