Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer...

By nutsofthechest

Reborn in a new world after he is killed by Zeus here lies Percy Jackson, but this is not your simple world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Super Important Authors Note

Chapter 18

11K 195 514
By nutsofthechest

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never unsee, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Special thanks: Gorchanstruck (keep those weapons and abilities classy my friend)

LAST TIME:

Admiring the Quest and its last words she didn't have to worry about Percy freaking out with the sudden appearance of this quest. But she paid it no mind as she looked at the two siblings basically drag Percy as he laughed sometimes and then groaned at jokes. She only silently walked behind them as the monster drops were put in her inventory. Her eyes on Percy's head as worry spread through her body.

She was not dumb and instantly recognized the sight of his true soul which left her astonished. However when she herself searched his true soul she never found any signs of this and in turn was left in confusion. But for now as he thoughts lingered on the possibility of an outside influence she still disregarded the though. Since it was simply too insane as the gods of this world had a tendency to stay out of worldly affairs.

However she decided to put the thought aside as focused on the task at hand, that being that Percy was in need of new clothes and his 6 pack of abs were slightly...extremely distracting.

'Damn you 16 year old body and your hormones.' She inwardly cursed as she continued on her way behind the four people looking for a place to rest.

NOW:

PERCY POV: (A/N: New poll at bottom and special thanks at top)

I woke up to snoring as I slowly blinked my eyes and sat up as I stared blankly at the tent ceiling in front of me. I then wiped my mouth to find a small string of drool on it as I could only sigh, old habits die hard. I then turned my head as I saw a sleeping Gaia by my side, though she was in her 8 inch fairy form as she laid on my pillow with a small amount of blanket on her. I then noticed another figure lying not too far away as Angel currently laid there.

His/her body was sprawled on the blankets as he snored loudly and had one hand up his shirt resting on his stomach. Only a portion of the blanket was left on one of his legs as Angel seemed to sleep like a log as he snored away. I then turned the other direction to find a much more dignified Viola as she too was just waking up. She slowly sat up and also wiped a small strip of drool off her mouth. I then noticed her white silk nightgown slowly slid off one of her shoulders revealing an unnecessary amount of her dark skin.

Her black hair was somehow not messy at all as she ran her hand through it a few times as it trying to get knot out of her hair. Her long ears twitching as if waking up themselves, but seeing the 6 inch ears twitch made me want to touch them. But the idea quickly vanished thinking how perverted it was. But with each movement the silk gown on her shoulder that hand fallen off slowly slid down more, eventually I could see the top of her still growing breasts.

Unfortunately she fixed it as I mentally sighed as she gave one more yawn and covered her mouth with a hand. Those sexy chocolate brown lips hidden from sight as she finally finished and got up and stretched. Okay I was going to fully admit I had a crush on Viola, maybe it was my 13 year old body or the fact she was gorgeous and funny. But I was never going to say that since Cly was like a hawk of death and is way overprotective.

Still as she stood up and stretched her arms in the air the lamp in the tent that was lit gave her a shadow inside her night gown. Her extremely fit 16 year old body giving off a beautiful shadow inside her gown as she stretched into the air. Her long legs that were as smooth as water seemed to go on forever and from what I could tell she had a slight thigh gap. But it only a second as she finished stretching as she turned to me to see I was up.

She didn't respond but then her ears seemed to move quickly as if startled as her face blushed lightly as she seemed to straighten her gown a little. I could only watch surprised as the normal calm and funny Viola and all panicked as she cleared her throat and faced me.

"Good morning Percy." She said as I nodded.

"Sleep well?" I asked as she nodded slightly as I slowly got up and stretched as I felt everything pop and groan. I then heard a very lough snore as both me and Viola looked down at Angel as he/she continued to snore away.

"I have slept better." She said looking at our sorry excuses for beds.

"Well I slept great." I said rubbing my stomach as I suddenly felt my stomach. I then looked down to see my shit I had on was smaller than my frame. In fact that wasn't just it, even my shorts and underwear felt smaller.

"What the heck?" I asked as Viola only stared at me as I checked over my body. As I did I looked over at Viola as I was no longer looking up at her instead I was looking right at her.

"Did I grow?" I asked as I walked over to her as she took a nervous step back but stayed put as I reached up to my head and made a horizontal movement as I found it was the same as Viola's height. Though I didn't pass up the chance to feel her silky hair as I did it a few more times.

"I think you did." Said Viola slightly astonished as well as nervous.

"What's going on?" Asked a voice as both us turned to see the small Gaia float up to me with her eye seemingly closed as she sat on my shoulder and gave a yawn. Her tiny nightgown complete with a sleeping cap as she rubbed her eyes and opened them to see both our stares.

"I grew." I said as Gaia's face scrunched up as she looked up at me then she looked at Viola as if doing the same thing I did to measure me. She then floated over to Viola and took a perch on her shoulder as Viola didn't seem to mind as she looked me over. As she did her eyes seemed to widen as she looked surprised.

"Wow, yeah you did. A lot." She said as I looked down at myself as I had probably grown about 6 inches setting me at 5 foot 6. No knowing how my body had not broken from the immense growth I looked over myself as I was wondering what had happened.

"You're still only 13 right?" Asked Viola looking at me as I stared at her.

"Yeah." I said as I moved my arms finding no aches and pains.

"Hmm...maybe it was because you transformed into that demon?" Said Viola as she turned to Gaia who was still slightly shocked. My body that of a 16 year old yet as fit as could be without being overly muscular.

"Well...that could be a possibility." She said as I looked over myself getting used to my body. Just then the flap of the tent opened revealing Cly in his compact black mithril armor.

"Okay guys no more sle-." He just looked around but stopped on me as I stared up at him as a grin started too grown on his face.

"Seems like you bloodline finally kicked in." He said with a laugh as everyone including Gaia looked at him confused.

"How does my bloodline explain this?" I asked him motioning down to myself.

"Well ever heard of a growth spurt?" He asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I have but I don't think growth spurts happen this fast and overnight." I said as he laughed.

"Indeed but your races growth spurts are...different. The higher your level at a younger age the faster you grow. This normally doesn't happen this fast but after yesterday I guess it proves it can." He said with a smirk as my tight clothes struggled to keep my form from bursting out of them.

"So is this going to continue?" I asked him motioning to myself.

"No it won't since your level has stopped growing for the time being. But it probably won't happen for awhile either, but if you level continues to grow you will find yourself at your full height before you turn 18." He said as I found the thought of me being only 14 with an adult male's body. I could only shiver at the thought.

"But don't expect another massive growth spurt until you hit the age of that body. If I remember correctly only then can it happen again." He said as I nodded thanking my genes in a way.

"Well anyways looks like I am are going to need to get you clothes...in the meantime Viola wake up Angel afterwards cut Percy's hair." He said as I reached up to find my hair was about the same length as Angels shoulder length hair, I guess it grew as well.

"Alright." She said as she face her sibling and walked over to him Gaia going for the ride as she was too tired to fly. I was then faced by Cly as he looked me over.

"Hmm give me 30 minutes and let me see what I can find in your size." He said as he went outside the tent.

You see we had me up with that massive group of adventures that had come onto the floor and after showing up they welcomed up with open arms. They gave us a spot to rest within their group and even fed us. I guess most adventures were kind to one another, well most that is. Anyways we got a spot to sleep and they even had some merchants they were guiding down to deeper floors to sell things to the safe places.

Anyways as I looked at myself I sat down on my sorry excuse for a mattress which was basically straw and I sighed. Just then I got an alert by my head as I looked up at it.

Alert! <Hidden quest complete!>

Quest name: Kill the monster party!

Tasks:

- Kill all 2500 monsters from monster party (complete)

Progress: (2500/2500)

- Kill all monsters in 3 hours (complete)

Time left: 1 hours 35 mins (stopped)

Bonus task:

- Don't let health drop below 50% (achieved)

Rewards:

100 Skill points

15 Bonus points

1 random legendary sword

1 random legendary pair of boots

1 Lv-100 magic scroll

1 fire fruit plant

2 Class 4 puppets

1 block of pure fire ghost metal

Bonus Reward:

Dungeon teleportation stone

Person's energy has been restored so items has been given.

I just stared blankly at it in surprised as I glanced at Gaia who was kicked her sibling away as Angel groaned in protest. Gaia seeming to not pay attention as she gave a dazed look as she turned and noticed me looking at her. I pointed at the screen as she simple gave me a thumbs up and turned back to it as I clicked accept on the items.

After a second the message disappeared and the only thing that was left was several items that were laying right in front of me. I quickly put the Lv-100 scroll away and the two class 4 puppets since they looked like simple tiny dolls. I was then left with a potted plant that looked like a small bush but instead each leaf looked like a flame but it bore no fruit.

Epic Item: Fire fruit plant

A rare plant that can only be found in fields of fire or magma. This plant grows only one fruit in its live with 7 seeds. If this fruit and all its seeds are eaten it will enhance a person's element of fire by one grade. Or if user doesn't have element it will give it to them at as a grade 5 fire element. If grade is already at 1 then if only one seed is eaten then it will temporary enhance user's ability over fire for 24 hours.

Immediate consumption effect: 5% HP regain, increase grade of fire element

Sell price: 1 Platinum

Besides the interesting description I saw that the plant had no fruits so I decided to put it away in my inventory. Next was a block of metal that almost seemed see through but it was tinted slightly red. But it looked like glass to be honest due to its see through nature but I had a feeling it was much harder than glass. This block was about the size of a microwave and maybe enough for a couple weapons.

Ancient item: pure fire ghost metal

This metal is extremely hard to find or produce, one must take the soul of a monster that has incredible fire abilities and then use it to fire itself. Several thousand souls are normally needed and the end result is normally only an ounce or more. But this metals abilities are far beyond any normal metals as it has resistance to fire and any corporal or ghost like objects.

Abilities (armor): 90% fire resistance, 90% ghost resistance, 500 Health per 5 levels,

Abilities (weapon): damage x 50 for any fire abilities, 500 flame damage per 5 levels

Immediate consumption effect: 10% HP regain

Sell price: ?? (A piece this big has never been sold before)

Amazed that this was an ancient item in its entirety I slowly looked over it before putting it in my inventory. But the rare the element that meant it was much harder to forge into something. Either I myself was going to have to level up my blacksmith ability to work with such a metal or I was going to have to find a blacksmith capable of working with it. Also I had a feeling it was going to cost a lot to have it worked on as well, so into the inventory for later use.

Unique item: Dungeon teleportation stone (dungeon of fire)

A mysterious item that can rip open space itself and transport you to a singular point. However this tear in space has only one set point and that is at the dungeon entrance of the dungeon of fire in the country of billows. Only flaw is that it only works when you are outside.

Uses: infinite

Consumption effect: 1% health regain

Cost: 2 White gold

After reading this I smiled lightly as I found a good way to instantly travel a great distance at an insignificant cost. As I put the stone away I smiled as my last items were before me however as I looked at the two I was thoroughly surprised. Instead of seeing and item I was instead seeing two black boxes that had a glowing mystery sign on them. However behind the sign was a weapon a pair of boots.

I could only guess that the random part was actually like a mystery box of a sort. So I slowly reached forward to the sword one and tapped it. As I did the box slowly began to morph and glow golden until it slowly elongated into a staff like weapon. Finally the golden color subsided and all that was left was a very simply looking staff that was made of three intertwined branches. At the very end was a rainbow colored ball.

Legendary item: Staff of nature (weapon)

This mysterious item is grown from the earth itself from three different trees. The stone on top has a powerful connection to the spirit realm and can store spirit spells. Though this staff is the lowest grade of legendary weapons it still doe possess great power. But that can't be said for its physical damage.

Damage: 100 - 200 damage

Perk 1 (passive): You regain mana 100% faster when in a place filled with nature

Perk 2 (passive): 1000% more damage for normal spells.

Perk 3 (passive): 2000% more damage for spirit spells.

Perk 4 (active): You can sacrifice this weapon to grow a 5000 square mile primordial spirit forest.

Spirit forest effects: A home for all spirits of all elements and grades, not only is this the prime environment for all spirits but all sorts of rare herbs as well. Not only that but all spirits gain a 10 x for all stats including HP and MP as well as a 100% damage bonus. Also spirit reproduction rates goes up and any spirit in forest regains all stats 200% faster.

Restrictions: Only female spirits can use this weapon

Looking at the weapon I only sighed in amazement for such a tiny weapon the staff held great power and yet it said it was only a low grade legendary weapon. Yet I had no way of using this weapon I knew of a certain spirit who could and was currently watching Angel slowly wake up. Turning back to the staff I put it in my inventory for later. I then turned to back to the other mystery box as I tapped it.

This time the box slowly did the same as the last box and began to morph and shine until two boots were left in front of me the two boots. Both boots made of some sort of black leather giving them the appearance of simple black boots. There wasn't even any metal on the boots at all as I looked at them.

Legendary item: Phase walker boots (armor)

These boots are not as simply as they appear as they give the user to rip through the void and appear a short distance away. Also though they appear to be made of simple leather it is void dragon skin which gives these boots their abilities. Now go and traverse the void and kill all who stand before you.

Defense: 25% damage reduction

Stat bonus: 350 DEX, 350 END

Perk 1 (passive): You make no sound when walking or running.

Perk 2 (passive): If you sneak attack on someone you make no sound entirely.

Perk 3 (passive): Your inventory space is doubled.

Perk 4 (passive): You can walk on any liquid surface for an hour at a time.

Perk 5 (active): You can void walk anywhere within 50 feet radius every 5 seconds.

Night stalker set bonus: (1/6)

2 items: ???

4 items: ???

6 items: ???

Looking at the boots I was at a loss as they looked very simple but the effects they had were monstrous. I could only look at them wondering how in the hell such a wonderful item fell into my hands. But looking at the effects they seemed a lot like an assassin's dream come true. Still I knew I was going to wear them the only issue was learning to control this void walk ability. Besides that I had no issue wearing them.

"What are those?" I heard as I turned to see a slightly sleepy Angel as he scooted over to me his hair in disorder and clothes roughly put on. Viola also appeared behind him as she was already dressed in her simple but sleek leather armor. Unfortunately all her sweet spots were covered by black linen. However her brown eyes were curiously looking at the sleek combat boots in my hands.

"Take a look." I said though both didn't have the [Analysis] skill like I did I was pretty sure they could see the details. As I showed them their eyes went wide as Angel's mouth slowly opened then closed and then opened again. Viola seemed a little shocked as she looked at the boots in my hands as I turned them.

"A little prize I picked up when I was fighting. Thought I would keep them." I said as Angel just nodded as he seemed shocked.

"Wow I thought I would never see a pair of phase walkers again." Said Viola as I turned to her.

"You have seen these before?" I asked her as she nodded.

"A long time ago, I remember father and a friend came over and he had a pair just like these on. It was before you were born Angel." She said as I nodded. Actually I never really understood how rare things were. I guess if it existed it could be made and this was prime example of that.

"Is legendary equipment rare?" I asked her as she seemed to think for a second.

"My father is fully equipped with full set of 6 pieces of legendary equipment and one piece of ancient equipment if I remember correctly. He is a major general of his army so he was bestowed the ancient piece by the king. But to get his set it took over 300 years and an accumulation of 100 legendary items. He also found a few other ancient items but only 5." She said as I nodded.

"Wait how old is your father?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"I think a little over 950 years old." She said as I sputtered at the monstrous age of Cly.

"Yeah he is a little...old." She said as if trying to find a better word but failing to.

"Well sorry for being old." Said a new voice as we all turned to see Cly with a pile of clothes with a pair of boots on top. He then tossed them at me as they came apart midair and hit me, I just glared at him as he didn't give me another look but then stopped. He then took a few steps back and looked at the boots in my hand.

"Where did you find those?" He asked me fully surprised as he instantly recognized the legendary set of boots.

"Drop item from one of the monsters." I lied as Gaia nodded. Cly just motioned me to hand them over as I obeyed and handed him the boots. He took then and looked them over with a keen eye as he nodded.

"These are fine boots. Not every day you find an item to the night stalker set." He said as he handed them back.

"A what?" I asked him.

"A set is a group of armor that grants a bonus when it is worn together all at once. A set can go up to 15 items in total. You have the boots, leggings, gauntlets, shoulders, chest, helmet, main weapon, secondary weapon, main shield, secondary shield, four rings, and a necklace. But if a set is complete or reaches a certain amount then you get special bonuses." He said as I was at a loss.

"I get the set bonus thing but what are secondary weapons and secondary shields?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't worry about it until you reach level 2000 only then can you equip a secondary weapon or secondary shield. Besides this night stalker set is only 6 item set which is still pretty good." He said as I nodded.

"Have you ever seen a 15 piece set as a whole?" I asked him as he laughed.

"I have not, but I have seen singular pieces of a few. However those pieces are only used in ceremonies of the highest order." He said as I nodded understand that those probably had to be the rarest of the rare, I could only guess how rare a phantasmal 15 piece set could be. Or whatever was above that in rarity.

"Anyways thanks for the clothes." I said as I started to strip no thinking of the people around me. As I did strip down to my underwear unknowingly Viola and Angel were both staring at me. I then noticed that Cly didn't bring any underwear so I was stuck with the slightly tight pair. I only sighed as I put on the simple linen but as I slipped on the shirt I turned around to see two pairs of eyes on me.

"What?" I asked them as they both looked away. Viola's cheeks showing a light blush an Angel seemed to have a confused look as he stood up and walked out. I only watched the now shorter person leave the tent as I shrugged and put on my shirt covering my body. However thought the shirt was looser it was still tight as I stuck to my body, I had to admit I looked good in these clothes. But as I moved my arms I heard a noise.

"Mmm." Said the small fairy floating in front of me as she looked me up and down, however her gaze seemed to see through everything I was wearing as she bit her lip a little. I only rolled my eyes as I noticed Viola was stealing a glance at me as I couldn't help but mess with her a little.

"Hey Viola I need your help." I said as she turned towards me, her cheeks still flushed.

"S-Sure." She said as I smiled.

"I need and opinion on this." I said as I flexed a little as her ears twitched rapidly but then stopped as her eyes were wide.

"O-O-On what?" she asked me slightly confused.

"On this outfit, I am normally not one for appearances but it still feels tight. What do you think?" I asked her as I shuffled my body giving a few possess as my older body seemed to have a much larger effect on Viola than I first thought. Actually I had never gotten such a strong reaction from her. Before it was the older sister kind of look she showed me and Angel but now that my body had aged there was a noticeable difference.

"Y-You look...just fine." She said trying to keep her composure as she cleared her throat and looked away.

"Really?" I asked her in a concerned voice. I could only hear a light sigh from Gaia as she understood what I was doing. However she didn't interfere as I saw the small fairy have eyes that seemed to want to eat me up as she bit her lip seductively.

"Yeah." Viola said seeming to have calmed down a little as I smiled and reached over to her. With a simple pat on the head and a lady killer grin Viola seemed frozen.

"Thanks for helping me out." I said as Viola blushed and nodded as she slowly turned and left the tent leaving me and one smirking fairy.

"You are such a dick." Said Gaia as I snorted.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said to her as I sat down and put on my new pair of boots as the fit me perfectly. I could even feel the damage reduction take effect as a small glow appeared around my skin.

"You know exactly what I am talking about, don't lie to me. I saw the way she looked at you, you're no longer the cute little kid you were yesterday to her." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Then please enlighten me on what she thought of me before I changed." I said as Gaia sighed.

"You're so dense it physically hurts me. Over the course of your time spent with this little group Viola has grown attached to you in more ways than one. Your attitude is one thing since you act much older than your age and you weren't half bad looking. Also you were always super friendly in all ways with her and just fun to be around. With time you unknowingly worked your way into her heart and then boom you suddenly turned her age." She said making a point as I guess she was right.

"When that happened she wasn't prepared for and older you, not only that but your looks also vastly matured and you got handsomer. Just think about it, she unconsciously began to like you but due to your age she never noticed. Now boom here you are looking like a 16 year old and in that instant her feelings awoke. God I hate it how hot you are." She cursed as I slightly chuckled at her last comment.

"So what do you suggest?" I asked her.

"I don't care what you do, just don't break the girl's heart." She said unworried as I suddenly stopped grinning. All I could do was stare at the unworried Gaia as she noticed my stare and gave me a puzzled look.

"What?" She asked me.

"You're never like this when girls are interested in me. What gives?" I said as she shrugged.

"You can find that out yourself." She said as I looked away and seemed to think for a second, the only other time she was like this was with...Zoe and Artemis. As the thought made it to my mind I suddenly realized what this meant.

"She is someone reincarnated?" I asked her as Gaia tapped her nose.

"Yep." She said popping the P.

"Who is she though?" I asked her.

"You can figure that out on your own." She said slightly annoyed as I couldn't help but notice Gaia's sudden change in attitude.

"Don't tell me..." I said as she slowly nodded.

"She is one of my soulmates." I said as she nodded yet again.

"B-But why didn't I notice?" I asked her as she sighed.

"It is because I might have sealed the soulmate sensation you have." She said apologetically as I opened my mouth to say something but I could only sigh.

"Why?" I asked in a simple tone.

"I didn't want you finding any soulmates while I was out of commission. Whenever I thought of you meeting another without me there I get jealous." She said like a pouting child as I couldn't help but laugh. Though this wasn't her first stunt I couldn't get mad at her.

"And after you came back you found out that Viola was a soulmate and kept the info from me until now." I said as Gaia fiddled with her fingers as she sighed.

"So what do I do now?" I asked her.

"Well I will life the magic but afterwards it is up to you, my advice it use [Analysis] on her and figure out who she is for yourself. Afterwards I will leave it up to you to decide." She said as I sighed.

"Fine, I will I need to figure out my stats anyways." I said as I opened up my stat menu.

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 13

Title: The Dark Gamer (All stats increased by number of main lv of player.)

Title: Tens Ambassador (75% chance demons won't attack you.)

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Race- Divine soul human

Height- 5 foot 6

Jobs/Class: (8/10) (Max)

Warrior lv-40 (STR+40, VIT+50)

Barbarian lv-35 (STR+45, END+35, DEX+35)

Medic lv-15 (INT+15, WIS+25, FAI+15)

Spirit user lv-15 (INT+15, WIS+15, FAI+25)

Archer lv-20 (DEX+30, VIT+20)

Blacksmith lv-10 (STR+20, END+10)

Puppet user lv-10 (FAI+10, LUC+20)

Alchemist lv-5 (INT+15, WIS+5, LUC+5)

Martial Artist lv-20 (DEX+30, VIT+20, FAI+20)

<Empty>

Level: 325 Xp: 26,123,450 / 566,897,500 (1/5) = 113,379,500

Health 162,500/162,500 (500 each level)

Mana 325,000/325,000 (1000 each level)

STR-206(+325+40+45+20) =636

END-60(+325+35+10+350) =780

DEX-42(+325+35+30+30+350) =812

VIT-51(+325+50+20+20) =466

INT-71(+325+15+15+15) =441

WIS-71(+325+25+15+5) =441

FAI-46(+325+15+25+10+20) =441

LUC-37(+325+20+5) =387

POINTS- 1,490

BONUS POINTS-74

I could only stare at the immense amount of stat points that were almost begging me to spend them as I couldn't help to oblige. But afterwords I planned to try and sort through all of my skills. But as if hearing my plea something popped up in front of me.

Alert! <An ability has been unlocked [Divine fusion] can now be used!>

Active skill: Divine fusion lv-1 (0%)

The ability that can only be used by the divine soul humans to fuse anything from skills to items. This ability works in mysterious ways and even illogical ways at some moments. The possibilities are limitless with this skill in your hands.

1% chance of success in skill fusion (1% more each level)

1% chance of success in item fusion (1% more each level)

1% chance of success in item duplication (1% more each level)

.5% chance of success in monster soul duplication (.5% more each level)

Restrictions:

- If a monster soul is to be duplicate items must be from same monster.

- Magic scrolls cannot be used to level skill

After looking at the skill I instantly thought to my father who left the skill in my head as I smiled. I then focused on allocating my skill points.

LINEBREAK: (The author is lazy so don't expect every skill)

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 13

Title: The Dark Gamer (All stats increased by number of main lv of player.)

Title: Tens Ambassador (75% chance demons won't attack you.)

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Race- Divine soul human

Height- 5 foot 6

Jobs/Class: (8/10) (Max)

Warrior lv-40 (STR+40, VIT+50)

Barbarian lv-35 (STR+45, END+35, DEX+35)

Medic lv-15 (INT+15, WIS+25, FAI+15)

Spirit user lv-15 (INT+15, WIS+15, FAI+25)

Archer lv-20 (DEX+30, VIT+20)

Blacksmith lv-10 (STR+20, END+10)

Puppet user lv-10 (FAI+10, LUC+20)

Alchemist lv-5 (INT+15, WIS+5, LUC+5)

Martial Artist lv-20 (DEX+30, VIT+20, FAI+20)

<Empty>

Level: 325 Xp: 6,123,450 / 566,897,500 (1/5) = 113,379,500

Health 162,500/162,500 (500 each level)

Mana 325,000/325,000 (1000 each level)

STR-374(+325+40+45+20) =804

END-300(+325+35+10+350) =1,020

DEX-300(+325+35+30+30+350) =1,070

VIT-300(+325+50+20+20) =715

INT-200(+325+15+15+15) =570

WIS-200(+325+25+15+5) =570

FAI-200(+325+15+25+10+20) =592

LUC-200 (+325+20+5) =460

POINTS- 0

BONUS POINTS-74

After spending all the points I had I had gained 24 skills but with the help of [Divine fusion] and a lot of time I had managed to turn the 24 new skills with a few old into several kick ass skills. Though I lost the skills used to fuse these new skills I didn't really care since the new skills held all the effects the old ones did. Also any fused skills would retain a level that was in the middle of all the skills used to make it.

The first was probably my most favorite, this was the fusion of all the stat regen skills.

Passive skill: Godly nap lv- 25 (83%)

This is the greatest nap there ever was and ever will be. So use it to your advantage and take the nap of a lifetime.

1:35 hour nap recovers all STR, END, DEX, VIT, INT, WIS, FAI, and LUC (1 min less each level)

500% more XP for 4 hours after nap (100% more every 5 levels)

125% chance for full body recover (5% more each level)

12.5% chance for 4 hour stat boost after nap (.5% more every level)

After I used all 8 stat recovery skills that I had for the fusion and 4 hours of failures this was the result and I was loving it. But after this skill was created I started to create more skills that I was beginning to enjoy even more. The next skill I managed to make was the product of all my intelligence and wisdom base stat 100, 150, and 200 skills I had. The result was much better than I thought.

Passive skill: Solomon's wisdom lv-10 (21%)

You what to know everything? Well you do now. Your mind is now that of the great Solomon and no knowledge can ever escape your grasp. Wisdom flows upon you in a steady stream and even the greatest professors would be astonished. Now your mind has no equals.

1000% permanently smarter and wiser (100% more each level)

500% faster learning and skill level advancement (50% more each level)

500% more effective teaching others (50% more each level)

100% more stat points if you are being taught or teaching others (10% more each level)

100% chance for others to see your point (10% more each level.)

100% more damage with magic (10% more each level)

After obtaining this skill let just say I experience pure clarity of the world around me for an instant then it all seemed to go away. After that moment of clarity I finally understood so many things it almost hurt. During this point in our trip back up to the surface I was slightly dazed for a few minutes but then I recovered. However this skill was almost like Athena's blessing so I was kind of used to it.

But after getting used it I was back on trying to fuse abilities as I tried to focused on fusing all my endurance and dexterity skills from base stat 100 to 200. The effect in the end was a very nice skill. That I knew I was going to use for the next forever. Unfortunately none of the skills were above level 1 so I was stuck with a brand new skill.

Passive skill: Perfect body lv-1 (0%)

Understand the concept of the body you can now freely control it to the maximum degree. You can control your cells to act like a shield or like water itself, not only that but your body can now hold more oxygen and all your cells all at their maximum potential. Your body is now at the peak of perfection.

100% more flexible (100% more each level)

100% more natural body defense (100% more each level)

50% faster natural body recovery (50% more each level)

10% more resistance to natural elements (10% more each level)

You can survive 30 minutes without oxygen (10 mins more each level)

After making this wonderful skill I felt my body shudder as suddenly my skin began to peel and my bones began to crack and pop. Thankfully this was during the night so nobody noticed but it honestly felt like my body was shedding. It only took 5 hours but eventually I was left soaked in sweat and in my new body. Nothing looked different but I could physically feel how much better this body was.

Besides that I felt a little naturally stronger but my stats didn't change so I ignored the feeling as I tried to fuse another skill. Next was vitality but then I decided to go for broke and decided to fuse it with all my faith skills. You see I managed to get a faith skill that let me get a stat bonus for worshipping different divinities. However because I had Tens form with me it instantly selected the demon faith for me.

Not wanting to be stuck with this I decided to combine all my faith skills and vitality skills. The result was something I could have never managed to think of.

Active skill: Demonic healing lv-1 (20%)

Your faith in the demonic horde has grown so strong that you have managed to learn one of the most sacred demon arts. You can now freely absorb the blood, flesh, bones, and soul of any being to heal yourself. But not only is this is the most sacred art it is almost the most devilish. So be weary when you use this taboo art.

Take 1% of absorbed beings HP, MP, VIT, and FAI (1% more each level)

Boosts all stats 10% for 1 hour when used (10% more each level)

10% higher health regen for 1 hour when used (10% more each level)

1% chance to absorb beings memories (1% more each level)

1% chance to absorb 1% of beings stats (1% more for each percentage each level)

Cost: 1,000 MP, 5 VIT, 5 FAI each being (100MP and 1 less stat every 10 levels)

Restrictions: Does not work on beings more than 200 levels higher than you.

Looking at the ability I was frustrated I got such a devilish ability but didn't complain as it was a pretty good ability nonetheless. I even went as far as to test it on a monster and when I did I was surprised. As I used it the monster began to cry out in pure pain and wail in despair as a blood red glow appeared around me. At the same time my veins on my arm grabbing the monster bulged out.

The monster tried to get away but it was futile as its body began to shrivel rapidly as I watched the once healthy monster slowly grow only and all its fur fell off leaving nothing but a shrinking mummy. Soon all of its organs seemed too disappeared and then its skin was slowly sucked into the bones. I was beyond shocked but it wasn't done as the bones began to shrink rapidly until finally nothing was left and everything was absorbed into my hand.

This only took about 5 seconds and afterwards I was brimming with energy and a demonic glow surrounded me. Yet I knew I could vastly improve the time on absorbing something down to about half a second but decided against it at the moment. With the demonic skill in the hatch and my faith in my own faith destroyed I went back to fusing skills.

Unfortunately I couldn't think of fusing any others at the moment since I had basically cleared out my skill list. Sure I had a lot of life skills like gambling and lying but I only had so many attack skills and at the moment until I learned more I wasn't willing to fuse the. So for the moment I left all my strength skills alone and decided to fuse my base stat 100 to 200 luck skills. This in turned into a very devious skill that I knew I was going to enjoy.

Active skill: Luck thief lv-1 (0%)

All luck is yours for the taking and you can become the luckiest person in the world. So go try your chances, because this skill is only used by the luckiest of people.

1% chance to steal enemies luck if your luck is more than theirs (1% more each level)

1% of enemies luck is stolen (1% more every 5 levels)

Cost: 10 luck a shot (1 luckless every 10 levels)

After getting the skill I was please and eager to test it out but for now I had other plans as I had a lv-100 magic scroll with a certain skills name on it. After taking out and using the scroll using it I instantly felt the skill I used it on grow vastly stronger as I grinned. I then decided to take a peek at it.

Passive skill: Consumption Absorption lv-120 (0%)

The world is now on your dinner plate! Eat anything you want! Normal food, monster meat, magic spells, even the very iron that makes swords! There is nothing you can't eat, but the more you eat the more power you get and even skills! So consume the world and become the strongest glutton! Also you won't get full unless you want to and anything you consume now carries a healing or mana replenishing effect!

All skills, masteries, magic, or resistances that you get that you already have that you obtain again are stacked and XP is given to the higher level of the two.

24% of stats from any monsters or other being you eat you get (1% more every 5 levels)

24% chance to gain a skill from any monster you eat (.2% more each level)

(.3% more for every level a monster is higher than you)

(.3% less for every level a monster is lower than you)

24% chance to learn non monster skill magic that you eat (.2% more each level)

(.3% more for magic spells you have low levels of mastery in)

(.3% less for magic spells you have high levels of mastery in)

24% chance to learn weapon skills/masteries from weapons you eat (.2% more each level)

(.3% chance from Common weapons)

(.9% chance from Uncommon weapons)

(.27% chance from Rare weapons)

(.81% chance from Epic weapons)

(2.43% chance from Legendary weapons)

(7.29% chance from Ancient weapons)

(21.87% chance from Phantasmal weapons)

??% of your HP or MP is recovered every time you finish eating one full item or monster.

1% for a x-small sized object

5% for a small sized object

10% for a medium size object

20% for a large size object

50% for a x-large size object

100% for a massive size object

Looking at the skill I could only grin as I could only imagine the stats I was going to get my hands on. Other than that I noticed I still had my bonus points to spend as I decided it was time to finally use them all. With that I went in on several items the first was [XP requirement reduction] and the second was [XP increase] after buying the max amount from each I now had only 18 points left.

But I now only needed 1/40 the amount of XP for leveling up and I got a 160% increase in XP from monsters. So I couldn't complain too much since I since I only needed to earn a tiny percentage of XP. With that my XP bar looked like this.

Xp: 6,123,450 / 566,897,500 (1/40) = 14,172,437.5

Aside from supping up my XP in all aspects I still had 18 points left but it took me a few days to figure out what to spend them on since they were so precious at the moment. However since I was not in the need of discounts I disregarded that and I started to focus on item drop rates and equipment.

But in turn I decided to go with item drop rates since the more money I have the better equipment I could get so it was a win win situation. After dumping in 15 points I had 40% increase in rare item drop rates. This meant I didn't need to eat all the monsters to get the good drops. With the remaining 3 points I saved them for a later time and hopefully something nice.

In the meantime I was struggling to figure out who Viola since even with my level increase I still couldn't use [Analyze] on her. Even with my super brain I had only come up with a few possibilities as I tried to figure her out. But eventually the end of the dungeon was coming close and we finally made our way to the single digit floors.

LINEBREAK: (A/N: Please read bottom for polling it has to do with harem)

"There is a lot of people here." I said to Gaia as she nodded her new staff I had given her was in her hand as she used it as a cane. However said Gaia was only 8 inches tall and the staff looked like a large stick in her hand since it shrunk with her.

"Well the highest floors of a dungeon are always crowded." Said Cly as I nodded in understanding.

"Still." I said as I watched adventures in groups of 5 or 6 people attack a small group of maybe 3 to 4 goblins and slimes. Occasionally a monster would come out direction but they didn't last a second as Cly more or less just stepped on them and they exploded. When adventures saw this they instantly recognized our group as a high level group. Some groups that were injured would follow behind us as I using us a shield as Cly and the rest didn't seemed phased by it.

"Is this normal?" I asked as Cly and his kids nodded.

"Yeah you get used to it." Said Viola as I nodded slowly and shouldered my steel blade I had gotten from Cly. It was a simple uncommon blade but it was high level so it was still decent. The only unfortunately part was the blade was about 4 times the size of a normal steel swords so I could only shoulder the nearly 5 foot blade. If I remember right it was called a claymore.

"Sure." I said as I looked at a group for beaten up adventures as they basically dragged themselves behind us as monsters avoided us with all they could as Cly made them exploded with aura alone.

"So what are you guys going to do now?" I asked them as we walked like it was any other day on the first floor as we approached a large stairwell that had guards on both sides as adventures walked in and out of it with ease.

"Well first we are going to drop off drop items and get paid then go home." Said Viola as I nodded. However I stayed silent as they seemed to notice.

"Something wrong Percy?" Asked a slightly feminine Angel as of the course of the trip his/her hair had grown down to his/her shoulders. Also I could almost see that his face had changed slightly.

"Ah...well Cly and I had an agreement for me to only stay with you guys until we reached the exit of the dungeon. Unfortunately it seems our time is coming to a close." I said as Angel looked stunned as did Viola as both turned to Cly as he slowly nodded not looking at his children.

"But didn't you say something about getting stronger so you could go home? You haven't reached that level yet so why don't you stay with us?" Asked a slightly desperate Angel as I could only smile meekly. This whole time Cly never once looked down at us.

"I wouldn't want to intrude." I said rubbing my head as I tried to be polite something Gaia had told me to be more of since I had gone all dark and gloomy a few years ago.

"Actually you wouldn't be." Said Cly finally as both his kids seemed happy as he spoke this.

"However we don't cater to those who don't work." He said as I grimaced as I thought if I even needed a job.

I had plenty of money and I am pretty sure the drops I had could pay for the next year or two of living. But deep down something was yanking at my heart and telling me to not leave Viola. That soulmate magic working wonders as I felt the need to be around her just as much as I did Gaia. Finally I sighed as these feeling won me over, the need for my soulmate was simply too much to disagree with.

"What if I paid rent?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"We don't need money what we need is a worker. If you are willing to stay with us during your time here then I will give you a roof over your head a hot meal and a job. That is if you if you are willing." He said as I looked up at him as I noticed he gave me a look I had never seen before. But then I looked down to see Angel basically giving me a puppy dog look while Viola was biting her lip in frustration while not looking at me.

"Well I guess it is better than staying at a inn with people I don't know. Plus I get to meet this illustrious wife of yours." I said as Angel began to jump up and down in excitement as Viola gave me a happy and soft smile as she seemed to have a skip in her step. Cly noticing all of this rolled his eyes but looked down at me.

"Well then I guess we will be staying together for a while longer." He said as I nodded as Angel and Viola both ran up the stairs wanting to get some fresh air as I also felt the urge to see the sky again after so long.

"Also if you hurt Viola you will regret it." He said as I sputtered out a breath as Gaia seemed to roll her eyes at my reaction.

"Was it that obvious?" She said as Cly chuckled.

"I am her father of course it was obvious, so keep your master in line and make him treat her right." She said as Gaia smiled and nodded.

"Hey I am still here you know, also I don't know what you're talking about." I lied out my ass as Cly laughed with Gaia as I felt a blush come upon my cheeks.

"You're just as bad as she is, doesn't take a genius to see the way you two act around one another. But I have said what I must and the rest I will leave to your spirit." He said as Gaia nodded again and gave him a little salute as I groaned in protest. Sure he was absolutely right but I didn't want him to know my feelings.

"So what is this job anyways?" I asked him.

"Simple butler and alchemy assistant. My wife has been asking for a little extra help in making her creations. Since you know a little bit I thought it would make a perfect opportunity for your skills in it to grow." He said as I nodded.

"That sounds nice I suppose." I said with a sigh. Sure I was a hard worker but I hated working in the first place. Like every other being in existence.

"Good now let's got get some fresh air." He said as I nodded and followed him up the stairs but instead of seeing the sky the dungeon opened up into a large building. The building itself has a few guards around the entrance of the dungeon which turned out was a giant door a tube leading into the ground. However this building was a giant dome, around the walls were exits and even elevators of a sort as people went up them.

"Follow me. We are going to get out drop items checked." Cly said as I nodded as I noticed Angel and Viola were already in the process of doing it.

"Is there a tax on the items?" I asked him as he nodded.

"There is a 1% tax on all earnings regardless of rarity. However that is just for items you wish to turn in." He said as I nodded.

"What about items I want to keep do they still check me?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"No they won't, they understand some privacy." He said as we walked forwards as the pretty lizard demi human behind the counter smiled at Angel and Viola.

"That will be 60 gold for you and 80 gold or you. Please have a good day." She said as she handed over the amounts as Angel and Viola nodded and took the money bags.

"Thanks." They both said as they noticed me and Cly as we walked forward.

"Please empty all drop items into this bin here and they will be automatically priced. Also I will need and adventure card so we can give you points based on the drop items." She said as Cly handed over a small card and did as he was told as the women didn't bat an eye as the man covered in legendary armor stood before her.

"Um will this card work here?" I asked her as I handed over a card as she looked at it. As she did her face scrunched up and looked at me then back at the card. This repeated a few times before she finally spoke.

"It seems this card can be used here even if it is from the plains of grass but I am just curious about the information on the card..." She said as I looked at it.

Name: Perseus Jackson

Race: Human

Title: Tens ambassador

Job: Warrior lv-40

Age: 13

Level: 325

Adventure Rank: I

Adventure Sign: N/A

Guild Quests Completed: 20

Indeed the info on it was a little...odd for my age but then Cly waved his hand getting the woman's attention as he waited for his drop items to be calculated.

"I was power leveling him in the dungeon." He said as she instantly nodded as she gave me a smile.

"Then I am sorry for the confusion, I was not aware that Mr. Dark was power leveling someone besides his children." She said with a smile as if nothing had happened.

"Mr. Dark?" I asked curiously as Cly simply ignored me as I realized I had no idea what his last name was until now. That mean Angels full name was Angel Dark kind of contradictory but it guess it worked.

"Still I have never seen and Tens ambassador at such a young age. You must have some accomplishments he approves of." She said with a smile as I nodded. I guess ambassadors for the deities of this plain weren't a common thing but still existed in the public.

"Yeah you could say that." I said with a smile as she took the card and inserted it in a slot as I motioned for Gaia to begin dumping drop items in the bin. We had already sorted through all the items and we decided what to get rid of and what to keep. So far the only things we decided to keep were anything above Epic which only numbered in the hundreds. Even then I had already eaten half of them powering up my skills as I consumed them with my skill.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten to consuming any monster corpses which was a bummer but I was still happy with my recent power up. Yet as I watched the nearly 124 thousand items fall into the bin the women slowly began to show a surprised face as the first 3 minutes went by. Finally after 10 minutes Gaia's inventory was empty and the women had a look of shock on her face but instantly recovered as she looked at me.

"Again you surprise me." She said as she began to rummage around as I waited to get paid. All the epic and above items planted firmly in my inventory along with about 2000 weapons I planned on eating to improve my masteries. The spear I managed to get from the kobold king was a legendary item but I couldn't use [Analysis] on it since it was a legendary so I had to go get it appraised sooner or later.

"Alright Mr. Dark the final total for you is 45 platinum would you like this in coin or on your card?" She asked him.

"Card." He said as she nodded as his adventure card flashed as I noticed a number go up on it. However this number that moved was not the highest amount on it. I could only shiver at the thought as I watched her give him back his card a she focused on me.

"For you Mr. Jackson I have a total of 2 diamond and change. Would you like this in coin or card?" She asked me.

"Umm...coin." I said as she nodded as she quickly typed in a few things on a magical screen before a bag of money suddenly appeared on a small platform in front of me. The bag was only about the size of a softball as I picked it up and quickly put it in my inventory as a new money bar popped up in front of me.

MONEY: 2 D 30 PT 53WG 63G 8S 29C

I don't know how much money that was but it looked like a lot to me as I smiled at the amount. The lizard women then gave me back my card with a killer smile.

"I thank you both for your transactions and I hope you all have a nice holiday." She said as I raised an eyebrow. However before I could question the word holiday Cly was already leaving as I quickly caught up as we started to head outside.

"Holiday? I don't remember there being a holiday around this time of the year." I said calculating the time in this planet's 24 month yearly cycle. Each month holding a perfect 30 days and only as far as I could think there was no holidays that existed in these 3 months of snow that laid before us.

Funny thing was it snowed 6 months a year but only 3 months at time. This planet basically went through a full 2 earth years while completing its trip around the sun. However every summer they counted it as the beginning of a season cycle and all dates were reset. So you had two birthdays during one 24 month cycle even if you they planet didn't complete its trip around the sun. Another fun fact the birthdays were the only thing affected by the season cycle.

All other holidays and days of importance had a select day out of the 24 months the planet had. So you could say birthdays were only considered if you lived through a season cycle. All together it took me awhile to get used to it.

"Oh the plains of grass don't celebrate, deities day?" Said Angel surprised as I shook my head.

"What is that?" I asked them as they smiled as they got the chance to one up me in knowledge.

"Well the holiday is centered around the deities obviously but they say that on this day all major deities came into being. They have a lot of traditions for this day such as giving and receiving." Said Viola as I felt my eyebrow twitch.

"It is said that if one is also good throughout the year that the deities will gift the children of the world presents as well. But if you have been bad I heard they dock you level." Said Angel in a whisper at the last part as I couldn't help but feel and itchy feeling in my head.

"So let me guess you guess you guys get each other presents and these 'deities' bring you presents if you have been good?" I said as they both nodded.

"We also put up a pine tree and decorate it to represent the world tree that is said to house and protect many of the deities in this world. Also we put up decorations, bake home goods, give out presents, and play in the snow." Said Viola as I was at a loss. This was goddamn fucking Christmas and there was no other way to explain it to myself.

"Does it always snow on this...deities day?" I asked them as they nodded.

"Oh delightful." I said and just then we walked outside to find the world before me was already covered in a fine layer of snow. There was also more falling from the sky as I watched people seemed unfazed at the snow as they continued on with their lives. However all of them wore thick coats and other items for the cold.

The buildings however shared a lot of similarities between my home and this place as they had the medieval town look going on. I could only stare forward as I slowly inhaled and let out a breath of steam as I finally took a breath of fresh air.

"That's refreshing." I said as Cly laughed.

"Indeed." He agreed as Viola and Angel seemed happy to see the snow as Angel was basically prancing around in it. Viola on the other hand was already warming up her hands as she shivered gently.

"We should be getting home soon. Tomorrow we will help your mother with shopping." Said Cly as Viola nodded as she shivered on, elves of all species weren't that great in cold weather.

With that we were on our way as we walked down the slightly crowded streets as tamed monsters pulled carts and people at their stalls yelled out hoping to make a sale. But with the snow coming down I saw a few magicians casting certain spells to clear the streets and keep pathways clear. I guess they worked for the city to basically pave the roads. Even then the whole area had a very happy feeling to it as people seemed to enjoy the weather.

However this was just the marketing district as far as I could tell as we slowly left that area and entered a residential area. But this resident area was separated with a giant wall that I guess was the divider for the city. That or all the property in this area looked like mansions and had some of the most jewel encrusted carriages I had ever seen. I even saw massive landing platforms for monsters that had been tamed.

"You guys live here?" I couldn't help but ask as Cly nodded.

"I don't think the plains of grass ever had a place like this." I said remember my home. However this city felt a lot smaller than the capital city in a way.

"Well that is because this is the royal district of one of the minor cities that exist in our country." He sad as I slowly nodded, so this was only a minor city? Then what was the capital like? The thought only seemed to hurt my brain as I passed off the question for the time being.

"So why do you live here?" I asked him.

"Like I had said before people are very discriminatory against any species of human that isn't just plain human. Here it is not so bad but in the capital it is so bad that we would be chased out or killed without a second thought. That is why I moved here with my family, I wanted a place they can live and not worry about being discriminated against." He said as I nodded.

"Unfortunately..." He said as I noticed his stare as I saw a large metal gate with stone walls on either side. The walls were nearly 12 feet tall but written on the walls were words like 'go home freak' and 'we don't want your kind here'. There was also nearly 20 other sayings along with food smash against the walls and what looked like shit.

"I-Is this your house?" I couldn't help but ask as he sighed gently as I noticed Angel and Viola were both staring coldly at the scene before them. Angel's fists were shaking in rage as I saw a tiny bit of blood dripping down my palms and Viola looked ready to kill someone. However Cly only had a face that showed he was used to this.

"Yes this is our home." He said as he put an arm on both his children and walked towards the gate as he looked at the fecal matter covered handle in front of him. I however could only stare in shock as the discrimination towards other human species was far beyond anything I had seen. However Cly cleaned off the handle and pushed open the gate as he turned to me.

"Come on inside Percy, I would you like you to meet my wife and the people you will be working with until you leave." He said as I nodded and quickly went inside as I couldn't help but take one long last look at the markings as I felt rage boil inside me. However I felt a hand on my cheek as I saw Gaia shake her head.

I got the message as I proceeded forward into the mansion that lay before me. In time I would understand that this world was just like any other dungeon with its monsters and safe havens.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this and I am hoping I can come out with a Christmas special for all of you. Also please respond to the poll below. Thanks everyone for your support.

NEW POLL: (please vote or leave an opinion on this, even if it is a simple yes or no.)

Hey guys I currently have one more harem spot left and I think you have noticed but Angel is Nico from earth and he currently has the ability to become a girl. I was wondering if you guys wanted a female Nico in this story being one of Percy's soulmates. Also I got a request for a possible female Kronos pairing with Percy. So I am going to leave this poll open for the next couple chapters so give me feedback please.

CURRENT STATS BELOW:

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 13

Title: The Dark Gamer (All stats increased by number of main lv of player.)

Title: Tens Ambassador (75% chance demons won't attack you.)

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Title: <Empty>

Race- Divine soul human

Height- 5 foot 6

Jobs/Class: (8/10) (Max)

Warrior lv-40 (STR+40, VIT+50)

Barbarian lv-35 (STR+45, END+35, DEX+35)

Medic lv-15 (INT+15, WIS+25, FAI+15)

Spirit user lv-15 (INT+15, WIS+15, FAI+25)

Archer lv-20 (DEX+30, VIT+20)

Blacksmith lv-10 (STR+20, END+10)

Puppet user lv-10 (FAI+10, LUC+20)

Alchemist lv-5 (INT+15, WIS+5, LUC+5)

Martial Artist lv-20 (DEX+30, VIT+20, FAI+20)

<Empty>

Level: 325 Xp: 6,123,450 / 566,897,500 (1/40) = 14,172,437.5

Health 162,500/162,500 (500 each level)

Mana 325,000/325,000 (1000 each level)

STR-374(+325+40+45+20) =804

END-300(+325+35+10+350) =1,020

DEX-300(+325+35+30+30+350) =1,070

VIT-300(+325+50+20+20) =715

INT-200(+325+15+15+15) =570

WIS-200(+325+25+15+5) =570

FAI-200(+325+15+25+10+20) =592

LUC-200 (+325+20+5) =460

POINTS- 0

BONUS POINTS-18

MONEY: 2 D 30 PT 53WG 63G 8S 29C

PERSONAL INFO- Perseus Jackson was the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon but he is now the son of Ruby and Robert. Due to his new life he no longer possess his powers from Poseidon and is now as close to human as he has ever been.

STATS- Due to his birth he was abandoned by his parents who had to at the time. He is currently enrolled at crystal academy in the grass plains and is on a trip with Cly and his kids.

Skills:

[Resistance] Ranks: 100-200-300-400-500-600-700

Passive Skill: Physical Resistance lv-55 (37%)

Passive Skill: Magic Resistance lv-25 (80%)

Passive skill: Poison Resistance lv-20 (19%)

Passive skill: (Level-599) (Rank-5) Epic Charm resistance lv-99 (0%)

[Blacksmithing skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Passive skill: Workshop lv-15 (0%)

Passive skill: (level 15) (Rank 2) Common Blacksmithing lv-5 (70%)

[Puppet skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Magic Skill: (level-15) (Rank-2) Common puppetry Magic lv-5 (1%)

[Warrior skills] Ranks: None

Active skill: Rend lv-25 (15%)

Active skill: Herculean Strike lv-8 (45%)

Active skill: Taunt lv-25 (0%)

Passive skill: Critical Strike lv-20 (45%)

Passive skill: Muscle Memory lv-62 (33%)

Passive skill: To Strong lv-4 (35%)

[Beast taming skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Passive skill: Beast taming lv-13 (74%)

[Wizard skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Magic skill: (Level 45) (Tier 4) Rare Elemental Arrow lv-5 (10%)

Magic skill: (Level 262) (Tier 8) Phantasmal Water Manipulation lv-3 (11%)

Passive skill: No Chanting Lv-15 (30%)

Passive skill: Mana Control Lv-35 (10%)

[Alchemist skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Passive Skill: (level-22) (Rank-3) Uncommon botany mastery lv-2 (31%)

[Martial arts skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Magic skill: (Rank 1) (level 1) True Soul Manifestation lv-2 (30%)

[Healer skills] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Active skill: Demonic healing lv-1 (20%)

[Non class skills] Ranks: None

Attack skill: Poison Perspiration lv-10 (79%)

Magic skill: Divine transformation lv-Max (100%)

[Other skills] Ranks: None

Passive skill: Solomon's wisdom lv-10 (21%)

Passive skill: Perfect body lv-1 (0%)

Passive skill: Gambling lv-100 (Max)

Passive skill: Lying and lie detection lv-10 (80%)

Passive skill: Lie detection lv-30 (70%)

Active skill: Divine fusion lv-5 (0%)

Active skill: Luck thief lv-1 (0%)

[Stat regen skills] Ranks: None

Passive skill: Godly nap lv- 25 (83%)

[Special] Ranks: None

Passive skill: Mark of sacrifice lv-MAX

Passive skill: Gaia System lv-MAX

Passive skill: Bonus Skill leveling lv-MAX

Passive skill: Title and Job King lv-MAX

Passive Skill: Detect Analysis lv-30 (49%)

Passive skill: Consumption Absorption lv-120 (70%)

[Mastery's] Ranks: None

Passive Skill: Swordplay Mastery lv-4 (Skill dependent)

Passive Skill: Spear Play Mastery lv-1 (Skill dependent)

Passive Skill: Archery Mastery lv-1 (Skill dependent)

Passive Skill: Magic skill Mastery lv-5 (Skill dependent)

Passive Skill: Martial art style Mastery lv-1 (Skill dependent)

[Martial arts style] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Martial Style: (level 159) (Rank 6) Leg, Fist of Flowing Water Crushing Rock lv-49 (85%)

[Swordplay style] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Swordplay Style: (level-59) (Rank-4) Rare Throwing lv-19 (65%)

Swordplay Style: (level-194) (Rank-7) Ancient Greek Swordplay lv-34 (21%)

Swordplay Style: (level 69) (Rank- 5) Epic Medieval Swordplay lv-9 (55%)

Swordplay Style: (level 44) (Rank- 4) Rare Berserk Swordplay lv-4 (13%)

[Spearplay style] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Spearplay Style: (level 39) (Rank 3) Uncommon Medieval Spear Play lv-19 (13%)

[Archery Styles] Ranks: 0-10-10-20-20-50-50-100-1000

Archery Style: (level 170) (Rank-7) Ancient Greek Archery lv-10 (80%)

[Languages] Ranks: None 100 level max

Language Skill: Greek language lv-Max

[Derived skills] Ranks: None

Derived Skill: Picky Eater lv. Max (100%)

Derived skill: Temporary tame lv-Max (100%)

[Bonus Perks] Ranks: None

XP increase 160%.

XP Requirement Reduction 1/40

Rare item drop rates increase 40%

[Divine forms]

Divine form: (Demon species) Oni God lv-Max (24 hour time limit each change)

���W#��

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 358 11
Betrayal that led to death, death that led to torment, and torment that led to oblivion. The end of Percy's first life was not ideal by any means, ye...
2M 27.7K 109
This isn't your normal chaos story. What if Percy was a natural born son of chaos and adopted by her brother Order? Percy is born on another planet b...
347K 8.7K 37
He saved them. He loved them. Cared for them. A hero like this should be treated with respect. However his only reward was betrayal. His name is Iota...
115K 1.7K 16
Reading the Percy Jackson books story. The creator had seen everything. Finally, she had enough of the wrongful rule of the Olympians. They have to...