lost and found | it chapter o...

By coinsundercouches

" SHE TRIED TO DROWN HER DEMONS BUT THEY LEARNED HOW TO SWIM. " hr; 1# in 2017 10# in 'it' [coinsunde... More

LOST AND FOUND
MEET THE CHARACTERS
OPENING
DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
Chapter 7 | If only
Chapter 8 | Puzzle
Chapter 9 | Unconscious
Chapter 10 | The return
Chapter 11 | finding a way
Chapter 12| The sleepover
thankyou
Chapter 13 | What Happened to your Bike?
Chapter 14 | The Evans
Chapter 15 | Stop Grinning
Chapter 16 | Thomas' problems
Chapter 17 | I'm not alone
Chapter 18 | Alas
Dear Diary
!!!!
2023

CHAPTER FOUR

4.2K 90 53
By coinsundercouches

CHAPTER FOUR: MEETING THOMAS
1161 WORDS

AN; hehe i couldn't find any other gif to put sorry <3

"SHE SAW HIM!" Stanley shouted at the group, "I just– she's a target now! I don't want that–"

"You saw the clown?" Eddie interrupted, looking my way. I nodded, swiping a patch off blood off of my forehead.

"What was we doing?" Richie asked.

"Waving at me, slowly." I began, my heart frozen, "He was smiling at me... as if he was waiting for something. As if he was waiting for me. And, before that, I saw a kid. I swear."

"This i-i-isn't g-good." Bill said, twiddling his thumbs.

"No shit 'this isn't good'. Penny-whatever-the-fuck is back again, and I'm not in the mood to deal with his bullshit." Richie exclaimed.

"S-S-Stan, did y-you go see Mike and Ben?" Bill asked.

Stanley's face fell. His eye went blue and full of sadness– his mouth opened as if he wanted to say something.

"Stan?" Bill repeated.

"–They weren't home." he spat out, choking out emotion.

"What do you mean 'they weren't home?'" Richie questioned.

"Well, I-I went to both of their houses... and their parents both said they hadn't seen them since yesterday."

  "Well, where the fuck are they?" Richie threw his hands up.

"If I knew, don't you think I'd tell you?" Stanley replied sharply.

"If they aren't home, and if they aren't here with us... where are they?" I asked.

Everyone was at a loss of words. Even Richie couldn't find anything to say, and Richie always had something to say.

"Where would they be?" Eddie squeaked.

"With us." Stanley replied.

"Well, they aren't. So what do we do?"

"We find them, dumbass. We always do." Richie said, walking past me and grabbing his bike off the ground, "There's only a few places they would be. At their homes, in that burnt ass house on Neibolt, in the sewers or with that bitchass clown. So, what do we do? We go and, first of all, call the police."

"W-W-We aren't calling the police." Bill cut him off.

"Do you have a better idea?" Richie shouted.

"Yeah, actually. I do." Eddie said, smiling proudly. "We can go to that old haunted house, and well... investigate."

"Investigate?" Stan repeated, shocked.

"We aren't fucking Scooby DOO Eddie, and since when do you wanna do THAT?" Richie exclaimed.

"...At least my plan was somewhat smarter than yours." Eddie said sassily.

Our conversation was cut short as a harsh gust of cold wind made us begin to shiver. A loud scream was heard coming from down the street, and this time we all heard it. Everyone quickly scrambled onto their bikes and raced towards the sound.

The warm, sunny day turned into a cloudy nightmare. We reached the end of the street, meaning we finally arrived at the house everyone had been talking about– it was way bigger than I pictured. It's windows were broken from the inside, and the general conditions of the house were awful. Nothing about it screamed "appealing" or "comfortable."

"Where did the scream come from?" Eddie asked, out of breath.

"Did it sound like Mike or Ben?" I asked.

"I-I-It didn't s-sound like any of them." Bill replied.

Footsteps were heard near the big bushes that surrounded the side of the house. Metal gates were being pushed back and forth while the wind was blowing at a dramatic rate. It was so hard to concentrate, let alone try and find something that didn't exist.

"Hello?" Bill shouted.

     We all approached the house, very observant and wary of what was to come.

"I-I-Is anyone t-there?" He asked again.

Just before we could peel open the leafy bushes ourselves, two hands twisted out of the vines. Everyone shrieked and stepped back, understandably uncomfortable.

Following the hands were two long skinny arms, and eventually, a head. It was a young boy who appeared to be my age.
    He had big brown eyes and a pile of dark brown hair. He looked like your average kid, only with millions of freckles.

Coincidentally, the wind slowed down and the sun was out again.

"Are you okay?" Eddie hesitantly asked. The boy tumbled out from his hiding and ran towards us, not looking back.

"T-There's something in there." The boy stuttered, petrified and shaken up.

"What? What is it?" Stanley asked.

"Two-two boys. There were two boys– from my science class– and they were all cut up, completely crazy! And..." He paused, "There was a clown."

Everyone's mouth dropped.

  "W-W-What if i-its..." Bill turned to Richie, who didn't say anything.

The boy in front of us was in awful condition. His shirt was ripped, and his forehead scratched to pieces.

"Did someone do that to you?" I asked, stepping closer to examine his cuts.

  "No, some twigs cut me." he mumbled, running his fingers through the slashes.

"We need to go get him some bandages." I turned around, looking at the group who seemed very adamant that we leave, "can we?"

   "Yeah, yeah of course." Stanley weakly grinned. So, we quickly flew on our bikes and rode away.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Reaching the local drug market, Stanley, Eddie and Richie all went in together– a combined five dollars between the three of them.

     Bill and I brought the boy to the back of the market. It looked incredibly similar to the location I was recently fixed up at after getting beaten up by Bowers.

"What's your name?" I asked the boy.

He sat down on a small box in front of me, "Thomas, Thomas Pilland."

  "Cool, I'm Amy." I smiled.

    "A-And I'm B-Bill." Bill said, the two of is sitting down on the concrete floor in front of him.

"So, what happened? How'd you get in that house?" I asked.

   He furrowed his eyebrows, "I was just walking home. Well, running home."

    "Running?" Bill tilted.

"...This guy– he's always after me. So, I hid in that house, knowing that it was abandoned and no one was inside. But I was wrong, obviously."

"Well," Richie said unexpectedly, making all of our heads turn. He jogged towards us, but without anyone else, "Hope you're ready to kill a fuckin' clown."

"W-W-Welcome to the Losers Club." Bill said.

    "The what?"

     "We'll explain later." I softly grinned.

AN; our boy thomas took a FAT L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.3K 27
"แดกแด€ษชแด› ส/ษด!" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž?" "ษช สŸแด- ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด…" Richie toizer x female reader fanfic I dont own any of the charactera appart from y/n Bas...
13.5K 271 13
exactly 27 years after her worst nightmare, y/n is called back to Derry along with the rest of the losers...or so she thinks. will this new adventure...
40.9K 1.3K 22
[COMPLETED] แดฐแต’โฟ'แต— แตโฑหกหก แตแต‰ สฒแต˜หขแต— สฐแต‰หกแต– แตแต‰ สณแต˜โฟ แตƒสทแตƒสธ แถ สณแต’แต แต‰แต›แต‰สณสธแต’โฟแต‰ แดต โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แตƒ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต—แต’ หขแต—แตƒสธ แต‚สฐแต‰สณแต‰ แดต แถœแตƒโฟ แถœแต’แต›แต‰สณ แต˜แต– แตสธ แถ แตƒแถœแต‰ แดฐแต’โฟ'แต— แถœสณสธ, แดต แตƒแต สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ แถ สณแต‰แตƒแต ...
34.2K 668 26
A boy who's a loser and a girl who's a loner meets because of fear. A boy who's afraid of clowns and a girl who's afraid of boys, wtf right? February...