Dear Caleb [COMPLETED]

By Pretending_Smiles

She loved him And he loved her. It would've been a perfect little story if only she and her were the same per... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Bonus Chapter

06.

3.9K 292 49
By Pretending_Smiles

In the morning I woke up having thoughts about you.

When did I never ?

After you had left me that night, all I could think about was 'why?'.

Because you had left without giving me an answer to that question.

Why end something so beautiful, just out of the blue ?

I cursed myself everyday for not stopping you, for not begging you for forgiveness.

I had done something wrong.
I hadn't been upto your expectations.

Afterall you were one of the most popular guys in school and I was just a nerd.

I wish I could change it, change myself.

These thoughts haunt me in my nightmares, even when I'm not sleeping.

Am I not enough ?

Not pretty enough ?

Not thin enough ?

Not good enough ?

I guess I'm not.

No matter how hard I try.

Because if I was, you'd still be here.

With me.

Now.

•••

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.9K 51
Wei ying ,a mysterious boy in search of his brother encounters the lan zhan, cold heart boy who has never opened his heart to anyone and doesn't beli...
30.2K 1.4K 28
ဘဝမှာတစ်ခါလောက်ဖြစ်ဖြစ်ပျော်ရွှင်ခြင်းဆိုတာကိုခံစားကြည့်ချင်တယ် #ခွန်းရှိူင်းဆက်​မောင်(ခေါ်)ခွန်းကလျာမောင် နာကျင်စရာတွေရှိလဲချစ်ပါ့မယ်မောင် #မေမြတ်နိ...
106K 2.5K 10
What happens when your boyfriend mocks your love and sincerity? He loses you. TW: this story has mentions of blood, a car accident, and some swearing...
653K 49.6K 85
Sequel to Misty _______________ The wind stopped. The birds rested on the branches. The squirrels peeked out from behind the leaves. The forest turn...