True Love~ Pan OUAT

By Gingerninjar98

Charlotte is Pan's true love. Both smitten but deadly, the couple live peacefully in Neverland. That is unti... More

1~Free
2~Our Home
3~The Adults
4~ Cage After Cage
5~No Slave Of Yours
6~Play Time
7~Rumple Douche Bag?
8~Home
9~Belonging
10~Heart Of The Truest Believer
11~Lost Girl
12~Quite a Common Fairy
13~Nasty Habits
14~Breathe
15~Time So Slow
16~Shadows In The Night
18~The Single Handed Man
19~Fire Dance
20~ Awake
21~Never Set Free
22~ The Final Battle

17~ Secrets Shouldn't Be Spoken

5.9K 107 18
By Gingerninjar98

Returning to Storybrooke was, eventful, to say the least. 

As we all squeezed into Emma's bright yellow bug and chugged our way down the road and over the town line, Peter never once let go of my hand or released his only daughter from his grasp- I've missed his possessiveness even the way he glares at me when I've upset him is something that has me snuggling further into his side to be closer to him. His echoing heart beat a constant reminder that he's right here with me and not a distant memory that's been hidden away in the depths of my mad mind. 

Eventually, Emma brings the stuttering car to a halt just outside of the police station where we all scramble out- Peter still never letting me wander far; not that I want to. Smiling back at my love, I gently reach out for my little girl who's snuggled up in his arms- where she belongs.  After glaring at Peter sternly at his original hesitance to hand over our daughter, he eventually does. She scrunches up her nose slightly in protest to the movement as she settles back down once she's in my arms and I'm rocking her gently. 

"Our little fighter," I smile as Peter snakes his arms around my waist and guides us inside after the others. 

"Just like her mother, full of fire," he smirks as he kisses my temple. 

"I hope not," I whisper as I gaze down at her. Females in my blood line, are know to be deadly and contain uncontrollable power that often brings thousands of people to their knees if not controlled. We are often killed and hunted if our existence is revealed. Being the last had it's consequences for myself, but if Sophie posses even half of my power, she'll be running her entire life if she doesn't live somewhere as secluded as Neverland; a prison and a sanctuary. 

I'm interrupted when David clears his throat from the other side of the small office where Snow stands beside him sceptically. On their other side is Emma and Killian, whilst Henry has sunk off towards the diner. Regina also leaning against the far wall as they all watch us as if we would tear their throats out like rabid animals... actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

 If I get Emma first, then taking David out would be an easy second...

"Not yet darling," Peter whispers in my ear, his breath tickling the nape of my neck.  His train of though obviously following mine.

Maybe if I strangled Regina and used her corpse as a battering ram to take out-

"That spell he put on you had us looking for a pigment of our imagination," Regina chuffs unhappily as she finishes examining her manicured nails, "we thought he was mad- more than what he already is- because we were chasing a ghost," she tuts as she puckers her lips unhappily and raises a plucked brow at me. 

"Well I'm sure you're ecstatic that I'm back," I sarcastically say, "where's the party for my return? In you're dungeon with the dragon," I sneer as I give her my deadly smirk. Defiantly killing her first; Emma can get an extra second to breathe, I'm feeling generous. 

"Shall I show you?," She snaps back

"Oh, please do," I take a threatening step forward but Peters hold tightens painfully on my waist, "Why don't I just snap you're neck now, then I don't have to listen to you're droning on any longer princess," She takes the bait and stands to her full height and moves towards me, Peter grabbing Sophie from my arms and holding me even tighter in his vice like grip. 

"Princess?" She smirks, "I'm a queen," 

"No," I sneer, "I'm A Queen," I watch as I see fear strike deep in her eyes. Good! With the boiling of my magic clawing at my skin to be released after being pent up for so long means I could make it look like an accident with a quick burst of power. 

"Ladies," Killian interjects, just beating Charming to it as they both stand in front of us so that we are removed from each others sights, "let's not kill each other just yet. Still need to get rid of this bloody green witch" he explains. 

My head snaps up at this. 

"Red hair, green eyes, funny dress sense with the hats and stuff?" I snap. Peter stiffening behind me. 

"Yes," Emma question, "You met her before?" 

"She pushed me over the town line after demanding my girl's name," I snap, "course I didn't give it to her," I smirk; as Peter practically snaps my arm with his grip at the obvious threat towards his precious daughter. 

"She what?" he spits through clenched teeth. I place a soothing hand on his shoulder, not yet, we can kill them all when I'm finished. 

"She plans on unleashing a curse that will-" Emma drones on and to be honest I don't give two hoots about this witch. 

"Blah blah blah," I roll my eyes as I drop my threatening stance and relax into Peters chest instead, "Do I look like I'm really that bothered? She wants my baby for something- probably that curse- so I'm not sticking around to find out why. You've got all the voo doo magic you need so you don't want me around to be looking over your other shoulder for." I prattle on before turning in a smirking Peters hold to kiss his cheek, "let's go home," I state. 

"Wait!" Regina shouts but I only pay attention to her when she throws an object at me, "Go there, it's a small hut in the woods." Instantly I catch the key in my hand. The pure iron key. 

Screaming in agony at the white hot fire that engulfs my hand, I instantly drop it and let it clatter to the floor whilst gripping my hand. Peter holding me to his chest so he can move us with his magic somewhere safer. I didn't miss the look of slow understanding come about Regina's face as we teleport away. 

Crying in agony, I would have crumbled to the floor if it wasn't for Peters hold on me. I'm instantly aware that we're surrounded by a large group of boys, two of which seem to run a lot quicker to be at my side than the others. My boys! 

"Mom!" Jake and Robert shout as they wrap my weak frame in a tight embrace. It takes less than a second for Peter to have woven his magic hands and released me from the agony that iron causes to my body with a wave of his frantic hand. A  weakness from my bloodline- pure iron burns. 

"Don't do that again!" He glares at me, obviously worried about the immanent threat to our daughters life with this green witch running around. 

I ignore his warnings. 

"My babies!" I smile as I wrap my sons in a tight hug as they hold onto me as if their life depended on it. Peters hand never leaves my shoulder as I move from their embrace to turn to their father and younger sibling

"This is you're little sister," I chuckle at their gobsmacked faces. Robert instantly reaching out for his youngest sibling

"Can I-" he asks but Peter cuts him off,

"No,"

"Yes," I quickly frown at the protective father as I take his daughter, once again, from his strong hold to pass the still sleeping baby over to her brothers. 

As she's held by her siblings, Sophie wriggles slightly to get comfy before slowly opening her green eyes to watch her amazed brothers for a few seconds. Then she begins wailing for the disturbance in her sleep. 

"Is he upsetting you baby?" I tease in a baby voice as I take the crying bundle from her oldest brothers arms and begin rocking her. Robert just chuckling at Jakes confused expression before he pats him on the back and leads him away to be with their lost brothers. 

"My turn," Perter demands as he takes the screaming baby and instantly gets her to shut up. She just watches her father with a curious expression as he lets her hold his finger and suck on it as if it were something tasty. I give a small huff of annoyance at his smugness- he's always been a softie when it comes to our children. 

"Someone's a daddy's girl," he whispers to her as he tickles her lightly making her give a small squeal of delight. 

"She's got you wrapped right around her little finger," I smirk as I give her mop of head a stroke so her brown curls don't sit over her eyes, "Evil Pan made to mush by his-" I'm cut off by Peter connecting our lips in a desperate kiss. How he makes me feel butterflies every time is beyond me. 

Pulling away slowly, he rests his forehead against mine so we can rub our noses together as I speak,

"Let's go home," with the wave of my powerful hand I materialise a portal in front of us that will take us all home. A flurry of magic escaping my powerful hands. 

"Let's go boys!" Peter hollers over to the group of boys that are camped not to far away from us, all of them letting out hoots and calls into the sky at the bliss of returning back where we belong. 

Neverland. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 614 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...
46.3K 888 20
πŸ’šUnder Editing Separately πŸ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
128K 2.8K 41
Years ago, the Evil Queen cast a curse that created Storybrooke, where she lived happily with her husband, Robin Hood, and her daughter, Angelina Hoo...
1.3M 34.8K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...