Nothings impossible - a ross...

By Mckenzie_lynch

**COMPLETED** The only reason Kaitlin lives with her mom is because they couldn't find her dad. The one that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30~last chapter :(

Chapter 2

433 10 0
By Mckenzie_lynch

Ross's pov.

Once i wake up the next morning I look at the clock and it says 8:21. I decide to go wake up Kaitlin so we can spend more time together today because r5 has a band rehearsal tomorrow for basically the whole day and sadly Kaitlin can't come with us. I walk out of my room and right across the hall to her room and lay down beside her. she's so cute when she's asleep. when she wakes up she sees me staring at her smiling and all she does is smile back. Man i love her. she is so awesome and I'm glad my parents found her. I think i dozed off staring at her because i hear her say "hello...ross? do you want to go down stairs and get breakfast?" " yea" i say "but wouldn't you rather go out to eat?" "YES!!" She says. "ok'' i say "ill go get ready." "ok i will too." she says. I walk out of the room and head back to my room. i open my closet and dressers and eventually find an outfit. i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. Once I'm done i go to check up on Kaitlin and she wasn't in her room so i just walked down stairs and she was sitting on the couch ready to go. i walk in front of her and say "ready to go?" "yup!" She says excitedly. "where are we going?" she asked while walking to the car. "just think of it as our first official date!" i say smiling. "ok." she says with a fake pouty expression on her face because i wouldn't tell her. When we get there she screams "I-HOP!!! I love I hop!!" "I know" i say. "thats why i brought you." "awww thats so sweet!!" she says kissing my cheek. i think I'm blushing I think to myself. well apparently i was because she said "awww your cute when you blush." which just makes me blush even more.
We walk in and tell them a table for two and they sit us down at a booth. when our waitress comes she asks us what we want to drink. i say "coke please." and Kaitlin asks for a dr.pepper. the waitress comes back with our drinks about two mins later and asks us if we are ready to order. I look over at Kaitlin and she nods her head. "ok" i say. "can i please get two pancakes with a side of bacon?" the waitress nods basically saying yes and turns toward Kaitlin not looking up yet because she was still writing down my order. once she looks up Kaitlin says "can i get the same think he is having but in stead of bacon can i get eggs?" she nods in agreement again and walks away. We sit there talking for awhile until our waitress comes back with our food. We eat our food and when were done we go back to the car and we drive away. 45 mins later Kaitlin asks "why aren't we home yet? Are we lost?" "no!!" i say smiling so big my eyes are squinted. "where are we going?" she asks. "somewhere" i say still smiling. When we get to where i planned she has the biggest shocked expression on her face. I took her to the arcade for the other half of our first date. "is this ok?" i say. "YES!!" she screams. "but why are we here?" "this is the other part of our first date!" i say. "YAY" she says. We get out of the car and walk into the arcade. when we get in we go to the money thing and get tokens. Once we get our tokens we find a game the we wanted to play. after that game me and Kaitlin compete in ski ball. once i finally convince her that I won we were out of tokens so we went to the prize counter to get our prizes. Kaitlin goes first and decides on a big stuffed penguin and hands it to me. "aww you guys are so cute together!" the lady at the counter says. i look at her name tag and it says maya. "Thank you maya." i say with a smile on my face. she returns the smile. then its my turn. i pick a giant stuffed panda and hand it to my girl. 1.because she loves pandas and 2.because she gave me her prize. she smiles. i grab her free hand and we walk out of the arcade to the car. When we get to the car we get in and Kaitlin says "thank you." I say "what for?" and she says "the amazing day." "oh your welcome!" i say blushing. she was right it was an amazing day. especially because i got to spend it with my favorite girl.

Kaitlin's pov.

Once me and ross get home from our PERFECT first date i go upstairs to my bedroom and decide to change into more comfortable clothes. i go to my drawer and open it. i pick out some purple sweatpants that has zebra going down the side and a pink,orange,yellow, and silver splattered tank top. after i put on my clothes i go downstairs and see ross sitting on the couch. i walk over and sit beside him. apparently we had the same idea because he had his pj's on. he looks over at me with a sort of sad face. ask "whats wrong?" and he says "you didn't sit on my lap." i just smile at him and get up from the couch and walk over to him to sit on his lap. "thats better!" he says more happy. i just smile and snuggle into him. He lays his head on top of mine and I about doze off and then i ask him "what time is it?" "11:30 pm?!?!?" he says shocked. i jump up and look at the clock. it reads 1:30 pm. i look over at ross who is now on the ground laughing his butt off and i say "Oh my gosh ross your seeing double ones. "i guess we better go to the eye doctor." He says. i grab his wrist and drag him to the door. "where are we going?" He asks. "the eye doctor!" i say. "NOOO!!" he screams trying to run in the opposite direction. "haha I'm just kidding!" i say laughing at him. "good!" he says cause i know how much he hates doctors. I tell him that I'm going upstairs and he says "ok." i walk up the stairs counting in my head 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14
..15 like a little kid. once i reach the top of the stairs i go to my room and grab my iPod and headphones and lay down on my bed. I go to pandora and click on shuffle. here comes forever comes on by r5 and i just smile. i end up falling asleep for awhile until ross comes and wakes me up for dinner. "What are we having?" i ask. "its a surprise!" ross says. "ok." i said with a fake sad expression on my face. We walk downstairs and i start to smell sausage. breakfast for dinner. i think to myself. Once we get down stairs stormie tells us to take a seat and motioned us to two free chairs next to the table. we sit down next to each other and eat our dinner. After dinner it's really late so me and ross decide to go to bed. he walks me up to my room and tells me goodnight and kisses my cheek. I lay there in silence until i face the fact that i can't fall asleep so i walk out of my room and into ross's room. i pull the covers back and lay down beside him. he wasn't asleep yet either. "whats wrong?" ross asks. "i couldn't sleep in my room so i came in here to sleep with you tonight." i say sounding like a three year old. "Oh ok!" he says laughing at me. i snuggle in close to him and think about how much i love him and then i fall asleep.

Ross's pov.

I wake up the next morning with my favorite girl by my side. i look down at her and she looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I just stare at my girlfriend until she wakes up and sees me staring at her. she looks at me like i'm crazy and i laugh at her. she ends up joining in on laughing. i decide to surprise her and i lean down and softly kiss her lips. we sit there kissing for what seemed like 30 minutes until i hear someone knocking on the door. we move away smiling. i get up and go to the door. it was rocky. he came to make sure we weren't up to anything. we talk for awhile.

Kaitlin's pov.

This morning i woke up to ross staring down at me. I give him a "your crazy" look and he just laughs. i join in and out of know where he plants a soft kiss on my lips. our kiss lasts forever until we hear someone at the door. we pull away from our kiss smiling. ross gets up to get the door and i doze off thinking happy thoughts about what just happened. Awhile later i snap myself out of my thoughts just as ross lays back down from getting the door. "it was rocky." ross says while i snuggle back into his side. "what did he want?" i ask. "he wanted to make sure we weren't doing anything!" he says laughing. we laugh for awhile until i yawn and say "i'm still tired." "ok" ross says snuggling with me more. "we can go back to sleep." he says. "ok" i say dozing off into sleeping again.

Ross's pov.

I wake up again with Kaitlin basically glued to my side. I decide to wake her up so i softly and slowly kiss her cheek and she turns over to face me smiling. "morning babe" i say smiling back. "morning" she says. "wanna get some breakfast?" "Yea" she says. "ok" i say getting up to go downstairs. We walk downstairs and make pancakes for us and my family. After we finish cooking breakfast we walk up stairs and wake up my parents very quietly and tell them we made breakfast for everyone so they didn't have to and that breakfast was ready. me and Kaitlin walk back down stairs and sit at the table to eat our pancakes. about three mins later i hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look over and see mom and dad. mom asks "wheres everyone else?" "Oh crap we forgot about them." Kaitlin says. "ill go get them!!" i say. I sneak upstairs and go into each one of there rooms. every body gets the same "treatment." i yell "WAKE UP!" in each one of there ears.
When they wake up they all chase me down the stairs. I run to Kaitlin and use her as a human shield. i make her spin in circles because she wasn't paying attention. she starts laughing and asks "what did you do?!?!?!" i can't even ask her because 1. Im laughing to hard and 2. Because I'm still trying to avoid Riker,Rocky,Rydel, and Ratliff. Once they finally catch me they pick me up all at the same time and through me on the ground and start to pretend beat me up. After that madness is finally over i tell them that the reason i woke them up was because me and Kaitlin made them breakfast. They didn't believe me so i showed them. right when Rocky saw the pancakes he ran and made him a plate of breakfast. eventually everyone did the same but not as fast because they were still kind of tired. Once we all finished our delicious breakfast we went to our rooms to get out of our pj's and into our out fit that we were going to wear. I ended up picking out a hot pink shirt that had an R5 symbol on it. i also got out some jeans and my pink converses. when i was done getting dressed i walked out of my room and was face-to-face with Kaitlin. We look at each other and then at our selfs. we were ALMOST wearing the same outfit. we both had pink converses on, we both were wearing jeans, and we were both wearing a pink shirt. but her shirt was more hot pink than mine and it had the Words " i love 2 dance" on it. We start laughing at the situation and then we walk down stairs. right when we get down the steps Rydel yells out "TWINZIES!" We look at each other and smile. "so what do y'all want to do today?" Dad asks. i walk over to my dad and whisper something in his ear. "ohh thats a good idea ross!" he says. "what?" Kaitlin asks. "It's a surprise!" i say. "ok everyone get in the car." dad says. "Where are we going?" they all ask. "you'll find out when we get there!" i say. we all go to the car and drive away.

Kaitlin's pov.

I get in the car to go to this mystery place that ross and his dad were planing. once we get there i see a huge drop tower and scream out "JUNGLE RAPIDS!!" Ross smiles and says "yup!" We walk in and pay to go on their rides. We ride all of the rides including the water park ones so were soaking wet. By the time we get back to the car we are a little dryer but we get in anyway. rocky try's to do a million jumping jacks before getting in to try and dry off but it doesn't work. Once were all in the car and settled we drive to dominoes pizza and get two medium sized cheese pizzas. On the way out we run into two of my best friends. kayla and Chemaiyah. Right when rocky and kayla saw each other they fell in love. same with chemaiyah and riker. they exchange numbers and smile while they walk there separate ways. I went to talk to my friends but they were "in love" so i just thought whatever. we take the pizza home but by the time we get home theres already half of the first pizza missing. we go into the house. when mark sees the half pizza he looks directly at ross. "what?!?" he says. we all laugh because he's so clueless about all the pizza sauce on his face. He has a confused look on his face until he realizes what just happened. He quickly grabs a napkin and wipes off the sauce on his face which just makes us laugh even harder. ross comes over to me and puts his arm around me which makes me blush. I ask everyone if they want to go see a movie and they just shake their head. "ok" ross says. "we will just go together" he says looking at me smiling. We go to his car and drive to the movie theater. we decide on the movie the muppets most wanted. we buy our tickets and snacks and go to sit down. every time ross comes on in the movie i smile and look over at him. i end up falling asleep on ross's shoulder after ross didn't show up anymore. I wake up by the sound of people clapping and ross shaking me awake. I sit up and say "the movies over?" "Haha yea" ross says kinda laughing. "and you fell asleep." "oh" i say kinda sarcastically. "You ready?" He asks. "yup!" i say standing up. we walk out of the movie theater hand in hand. on the way to the car we run into one of ross's fans. she asks for an autograph and a picture and ross nods. The girl squeals in excitement. after that we drive back home. when we walk in we see rocky and riker sitting on the couch together dazed off. apparently there thinking about something happy because their smiling a soft and sweet smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm why are they smiling? read chapter 3 to find out. thank you guys so much for the reads and votes!! I'm so excited to keep writing. if you have any ideas message me! :)
-Mckenzie ... a.k.a Kaitlin :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 423 18
Bianca had her life torn from under her feet. Her dad is gone, and she has been forced to live with her mother, who is the stylist for the biggest bo...
458K 10.9K 52
When Delphine's mom is found dead she is forced to move in with her father whom she has never met. When moving she has to adjust to living with a fam...
199K 4K 22
Ross and Laura are really good friends. They have been working together on Austin and Ally for about two and a half years now. The show brought th...
46.6K 1.6K 46
Born when her mother, Charlotte, was just nineteen years old, Rhiannon Blake has never know what's it's like to have a normal life. For starters, Rhi...