My True Identity

By DMSJ06261995

*I don't own anything in Harry Potter. I only own the plot. COMPLETE* I always thought I was who I was post t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 35

28 1 0
By DMSJ06261995

We walked in and a part of arms right away wrapped around me. I looked to see it was Hermione.

"Hermione, can you let me go so I can breathe? I am fine." I told her.

"I am sorry Gins. Just so happy to see you." She told me.

"It's fine." I told her.

"Ginny." I heard. I turned to see Draco. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back.

"I am okay. I promise." I told him.

"Hello there Ginny. How are you?" I heard behind me. I let go of Draco and turned around to see Dumbledore.

"Hello Professor Dumbledore. I am better now that I am back. You wanted to talk." I asked him.

"Yes. I wanted to talk to you about everything." He told me.

"Sure." I told him.

"It is up to you who you want in the room." He told me.

"I don't care. Everyone can stay." I looked around the room. I really didn't care anymore. People get upset or mad to bad. "What do you talk about?" I asked him.

"Everything that probably can help us. If you don't mind." Dumbledore said to me.

I then took a breath and then told them everything I saw, found, and know. They weren't a lot. They kept me way from all that. I think they did that for a reason.

"That is everything. I promise." I told him.

"I know you won't lie to me. So no worries." He told me.

"Thanks. It has been a long day. Do you mind if I go to bed?" I asked.

"No. Go right ahead Ms. Weasley. You must be tired." He told me.

I then got up and headed to the Gryffindor common room. But I was not walking alone. I was being followed. I then took a left instead of a right. I then lend against the wall and waited to attack. I heard footsteps coming around the corner. I then grabbed the first person. To see it was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 193 15
My life is a flat piece of paper, filled with scribbles and sketches done by others. I have a pencil, but no eraser to create space to write. I see...
2.9K 125 12
My name is Ariana, but lately everyone around me had been calling me Black. That's what they call me. That color they labeled me with means nothing t...
111K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
13.4K 339 26
* I don't own any thing of Harry Potter. I only own the plot. R:T-M Complete* I can't believe I fell for my family worth enemy. I know my family woul...