Broken Wings

By StephBlondeB

What happens when One Single Night haunts you forever? No one knows the truth and no one ever will, or so she... More

Chapter 1: The Truck
Chapter 2: The Boy
Chapter 3: The Friend
Chapter 4: The Girl
Chapter 5: The People
Chapter 6: The Rumors
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: The Best Friend
Chapter 9: The Song
Chapter 10: The Truth
Chapter 11: The Accident
Chapter 12: The Changes
Chapter 13: The Girlfriend
Chapter 14: The Hand
Chapter 15: The Little Things
Chapter 16: The One
Chapter 17: The Battle
Chapter 18: The Other Foot
Chapter 19: The Hope
Chapter 20: The Point
Chapter 21: The Promise
Chapter 22: The Recovery
Chapter 23: The Aftermath
Chapter 24: The Impossible
Chapter 25 : The Challenge
Chapter 26: The Invincible

Prologue: Paislee Remembers

11.8K 0 0
By StephBlondeB

"If I were an angel, I would be a fallen one trying to fly on broken wings, with a broken heart. That was when you found me and taught me to fly again, because you loved me." Unknown

I don't remember much from that night, but what I do remember haunts my memory every single day. It was a January Friday night like any other. Me, Nikkole, my boyfriend Wyatt, and Nikki's boyfriend Zee were at a party. We all rode up in Zee's truck. Zee was my best friend. We had known each other since we were tots. As usual, by 1am the boys were drunk and unable to drive home, so either Nikkole or I would take turns and drive home. That was the night that I drove home.

The next thing I remember is hitting black ice and sliding into the tree at 60mph.I was awake for a few minutes, but then the pain in my abdomen was so bad that I passed out. Zee was in the passenger seat and he was killed instantly. Nikkole was in the back with Wyatt. She suffered a broken arm and a few bruises. Wyatt suffered a concussion and a couple bruised ribs. I, on the hand broke my pelvis, had glass in my face, bruised most of my rib cage, and had a serious concussion with brain swelling. Nikkole and I were 16. Wyatt and Zee were 17 almost 18.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 100 14
In the world we are living in, everyone experiences love once; a true love. Our life is the same as a journey where people leave their stories behind...
330K 11.8K 31
Cate, broken and hurting, has escaped to Phoenix to live with her father and start anew. Lakebay at one time was her home and safe haven. She lead a...
172K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
10.5K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...