You + Me: Park Chanyeol Is My...

By alpacake

My name is Do AeMi. But just call me Aemi. Who am I? Just your ordinary crazy fangirl for the one and only gr... More

<1> "Professional"
<2> Lucky Day
<3> Am I Dreaming?
<4> Favorite Fan
<5> Changes
<6> Empty
<7> Broken
<8> Revenge Is Sweet
<9> I Am Me
<11> Risk
<12> Tension Filled Air
<13> Theme Park
<14> You Only Need Me
<15> I Am A Trainee
<16> Adjusting
<17> Coincidence?
<18> Suspicion Everywhere
<19> Betrayal Hurts
<20> Trust Is How You Get Hurt
<21> Blur
<22> It's Time
<23> Love
It's Finished!
<25> (Unreleased Chapter) Wedding Day
<26> (Unreleased Chapter) Pregnant
<27> Bonus Chapter- Family
<28> Bonus Chapter 2
<29> Bonus Chapter 3

<10> First Date

1.8K 60 29
By alpacake

Aemi's POV

"Aemi-ah." Chanyeol looked into my
eyes.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Y-yes?"

...

"You forgot to put your shoes on."

I
am
so
freaking
dumb.

My face turned red with embarrassment and Chanyeol laughed at me. "Hey! Don't laugh." I pouted and put on my boots. Aish, what did I think he was going to do anyways-

"You're so cute~" Chanyeol said and cupped my face in his hands.

I laughed nervously and blushed, taking my face out of his hands. "Let's go now."

Chanyeol's POV

She looked so pretty today too. She dolled up just for me! Even though she looks like a doll without trying~

I opened the car door for her and hopped into my side, turning the car on. "Kaja!"

Aemi laughed that angel laugh and nodded.

Moments later we arrived at the theatre and walked inside.

"Do you want to eat right now?" I asked Aemi.

"Sure! I haven't had dinner yet." She answered.

We went to a restaurant inside the theatre and sat down.

"What may I get for this lovely couple right here?" The waiter asked us.

I looked at Aemi and saw her blushing. Ah she's so cute!!! I smiled at the waiter and told him what I ordered, and so did Aemi.

"You're one lucky man." He said and winked at me.

I laughed and looked at Aemi. She raised an eyebrow at me. "So...do you like EXO again?" I suddenly asked her.

"Yeah, a little. I'm starting to get into it again so I want to attend some events soon~" She said happily.

"I can get you free tickets." I offered. "Since we're...friends." I paused at friends. Wait, what are we?

"Ah...no it's okay. I'd rather pay to support." Aemi gave me a cheerful thumbs up.

The food came looking delicious and we ate together, while talking.

"Say, Aemi-ah, have you ever thought about auditioning...for SM?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and grinned. "That has been on my mind lately."

"So you'll do it?" I asked excitedly. If she joins, I'll get to see her almost everyday.

"I'll give it a try!" Aemi said. "I've had an interest in singing since I was very young, I just never thought too much about me being a singer when I'm older..."

"You're really good at everything aren't you..." I said while admiring her face.

Aemi giggled and looked down. "Gomawo..."

We finished up dinner and I took her into the movie theatre. We bought some popcorn and candy as well.

I sat down next to her in the seats and the movie started to play.

It was super funny. We laughed so hard at the funny moments and blushed at the romantic moments.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked her and smiled.

"Yes!" Aemi said as she ate popcorn, her eyes glued on the screen. She gasped. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

I chuckled and stared at her face instead of the screen. Then I leaned closer...

Aemi's POV

I was enjoying the movie and Chanyeol's company a lot. This was the greatest date ever, just because I had Chanyeol next to me. And the movie was good.

My eyes widened and I gasped when I saw the couple on the screen leaning into each other. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I whispered to myself. Wow, they were such a perfect couple.

Then, at the exact moment the couple displayed on the screen kissed, I felt something on my cheek.

Peck.

I turned to Chanyeol with wide eyes. He kissed my cheek. He kissed me on the cheek. WHAT

I froze and I felt the heat rise up to my face. I still felt the trace of his beautiful lips on my cheek.

Chanyeol stared at me and smiled. "You got your kiss."

I covered my face up to hide how red it was. "I wasn't asking for yours..."

"Did you like it?"

"Did I like what?"

"The kiss."

I looked away and didn't answer his question. My heart was racing so fast because of him. I distracted myself by trying to watch the movie again but all I had on my mind was Chanyeol.

I was feeling a bit tired, but I wanted to watch the movie. I looked over at Chanyeol and saw his shoulder.

Slowly, I leaned my head on it. Ah~ this is comfortable. WAIT- I was about to remove my head from his shoulder when his hand stopped me.

"Stay like this." He muttered.

"O-okay." I said nervously. Geez, my palms were so sweaty and I was trying to calm down my heart. My poor heart.

Chanyeol's POV

My heart was beating so fast right now. Aemi put her head on my shoulder and I felt so warm. She watched the movie with her head resting on my shoulder, and I watched her.

Soon enough, the movie ended. I was a bit sad to separate myself from her but she looked like she was about to pass out.

"That was a good movie!" I said as I stretched. Actually, I had no clue what was going on in the movie, since I paid no attention to it and more attention to Aemi.

"Yeah~ it would've been better if you actually watched it!!" She laughed and pointed at me.

"Hey!!! I did watch it!" Oops. Looks like I was caught.

"Am I that pretty?" She put her hands under her chin and batted her eyelashes.

I scoffed and looked away shyly. Yeah.

Aemi's POV

When the movie ended I was so relieved. I was so on edge the whole time because of Chanyeol I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

We exited the theatre and Chanyeol drove me home. The car ride back was pretty quiet, mainly because I was tired and sleepy.

We arrived at my home and Chanyeol walked me into my apartment, all the way to the top floor.

"You didn't have to walk me in, but thank you Chanyeol-oppa." I said and smiled.

"It's okay, I don't want you falling or something because you're so tired." Chanyeol chuckled.

"I enjoyed today very much. Thank you."

"I enjoyed it too. Let's do this more okay?" He asked.

"Okay!" I said. More dates with Chanyeol? Heck yeah! "Goodnight Chanyeol!"

"Goodnight Aemi-ah!" Chanyeol said. He looked like he was about to do something, but instead he turned back and disappeared into the elevator.

I let out a sigh and entered my room, laying on the bed. What an eventful day~

Chanyeol's POV

I was going to hug her before I left, but I stopped myself for some reason. Maybe that's too much all in one day...she just had a break up too... I turned around and left, with the girl called Do Aemi lingering in my thoughts.

Ding!

I looked down at my phone. It was an unknown number.

Unknown: Chanyeol-oppa!!! Is this Chanyeol-oppa?? I'm your big fan, please talk to me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Dun dun dunnnn~ can you guys guess who that unknown person is? P.S. I actually really like how I made her character even though she acts like a brat lolllll

See ya in the next chapterrrr~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 340 43
You're an ordinary girl. Kpop has been a huge part of your life, and your love for it has only grown over the years. Your obsession for the legendary...
206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
40K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...