Dan Howell Smuts & Imagines

By gnarlyhoe

I know there are millions of these, but I hope these satisfy you little shits. More

Such A Tease
Friends Tell The Truth
Hogwarts Danny
I Need You
Tag
My Pretty Boy
A/N
A/N & Hiatus
I Just Love Your Parents
300!!!!
Since I've Met You
Too Good At Goodbye
400 & Dan Shorts!
Spoopy Babe
Dog Calenders
Dan and I
Just Me
Now It's Us
Torture
I'm Actually Shaking
Lucky Me..
Model For Me
For Me? No, For You.
Stranger Tweets
Stranger Babe
The Puzzle
1k Special
Some Weird Shit
I'm Glad I'm Such A Tease
Finn Memes
Playlists
2k + some really creepy shit
X Readers
Sonora
Brb, gotta go commit suic-
Single Pringle
Finn's Birthday
End?

A/N

644 3 1
By gnarlyhoe

GUYS! I hit 100 reads! On this, and my Dan x Reader! I know it's not that big of a number, but to me, it's everything. Thank you guys so so much! I hit 100 ON BOTH. It's crazy. Thank you for all the support, I haven't been in the best mindset lately, but this isn't about that. I've been getting immense support from IzzyxVanity , she's such a cool person, please go check her out! Anyways, I'm super duper happy. I will be posting 1 or 2 smuts and imagines each day for a week. All written by me. And if you haven't, go check out my Dan x Reader, I'll be doing the same on there!
All the love and happiness to you.
From,
Elise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
71.8K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...