I Need You

538 Words (Short I Know I'm Sorry :/ )

Ok, sooooo... I haven't kept my promise. I know I know, I'm sorry! I've been trying to come up with ideas, which is why.... TA DAH! I'm asking you guys for suggestions! I'm also asking for suggestions on my Dan X Reader book, so if you would like a chapter for your personal daily needs, then go check it out! Also, I'd like to add that I'm making a Draco Malfoy X Reader soon! So if you're into that guy or you just wanna check it out, please do! Anyways, onward with the story!
----------------------------------------------
Smut Warning ⚠️

Today was just one of those days. One of those days where Dan was unexplainably and incredibly horny. Throughout the day he was touching you, kissing you, and giving you all the signs that he was having a rough day, if yah know what I mean ;). You were trying to ignore him, like any other of these "days," but it always ended up with you giving into his sexual needs. Today, you were trying to be the dominant one, so, you put in a movie. But of course, throughout the movie, he was trying to "Netflix & Chill." You were just about to give in, when your mischievous side set in. You turned to look at him with a sly smirk on your face. In one slick motion, you straddled him. "You wanna be touched, huh?" You asked with a grin as you grind on his clothed dick softly, but enough friction for him to crave more. He nodded frantically and bit his lip. "I couldn't hear you." You softly said as you grind on him, but this time, a lot harder. He groaned loudly as he pleaded, "YES Y/N. STOP TEASING, PLEASE. I NEED YOU."
That was all you needed to hear, as in a matter of seconds, you had skillfully unbuckled his pants, pulling them down swiftly with the boxers in tow. You smirked slightly, proud of yourself in that moment, as you pulled down your shorts and panties as well. You straddled him once again, rubbing his tip against your wet folds teasingly. "Do you want me to fuck you Dan? Do you want me to make you feel good?" You whispered in his ear, nibbling on the lobe. "F-Fuck... Yes Y/N, please baby. P-Please.." Dan whimpered out.
And with that, you shoved yourself onto him roughly. You both moaned loudly as you started to bounce on him at a rhythmic pace. "Y-Y/N baby, p-please faster." Dan moaned out as he threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut, digging his fingernails into your hips. You started bouncing at a vigorous pace, hitting your g-spot multiple times. You screamed out, as he grunted with each bounce you made. In no time, you both had reached your climaxes.
"Jesus Christ.." Dan panted as he picked you up, pulling out of you, and laying down on the couch with you. "Yeah.. I know." You giggled out, making him chuckle and kiss your nose. You were swiftly falling asleep, and as you were drifting off into sweet oblivion, you heard a soft,
"I love you Y/N."