What's a Netflix? {Supernatur...

Av irvncap

A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal mes... Mer

Night Out
Hurt
Surprise
Music, Love, Laughter
Oblivious
Watch
Christmas
Regret
Delivery
Lies
Wedding Bells
Interview
The One
Permission
Call
Law
Training
Fixing
Dinner
Convention
Ice Skating
Touch
Touch Part Two
Touch Part Three
Lies Part Two
Coming Home
Taken
Taken Part Two
Savior
Tattoo
Choices
Late Night Talk
Unnatural
First Time
The Past
Fall
Feelings
Autumn Colors
Lies Part Three
Autumn Colors Part Two
Autumn Colors Part Three
Masked
You've Changed
You've Changed Part Two
You've Changed Part Three
Threads
Nervous, are we?
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
The King Can Love
Little
A/N
A/N
Abomination
Feelings
Asking
Tender Loving Care
Streak
Streak Part Three
A/N
Streak Part Four
Broken
A/N
Searching

Streak Part Two

2.2K 54 13
Av irvncap

"What do you mean you're 'not from this Earth'?" Sam asked, still pointing his gun at Barry. You waited patiently for him to answer, intrigued. He shifted awkwardly, probably due to Dean still pinning him to the wall.

"Well, it's hard to explain. I came through a portal, trying to get to my friend who was on Earth-2, but I somehow ended up here instead. On Earth-26." Barry explained, and you and your brothers had the same confused expression on your faces.

"There's more than one Earth?" You asked, and Barry looked over at you. You felt your heart skip a beat, and you almost screamed. This was so infuriating. You could not be attracted to him. He was the thing you were hunting. But your brain and your heart were fighting, and it seemed like your heart was winning.

"Yes. There's many. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true." In three seconds, he was behind you, and both Sam and Dean instantly pointed their guns at him, but you knew they couldn't shoot. You were in the way. That's why Barry was standing there.

"Get away from her!" Sam exclaimed, and you felt Barry's breath on your neck, which sent shivers through your body.

"I'm sorry, but you have to trust that I don't want to hurt you." Barry whispered before you felt yourself being jerked, and then it felt like you were going the speed of a jet. You couldn't breathe you were going so fast, and your stomach was churning in an unfriendly way. By the time you stopped, you didn't get a chance to look at your surroundings before you were retching up all the food in your body. Barry watched you, feeling more guilty by the second.

You shakily wiped your mouth, standing up and turning to look at Barry as deep breaths filled your lungs. "What the hell is going on?" You asked, trying not to show your fear in your voice. Your brothers wouldn't act scared in your situation, and you needed to be like them.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did, but I need your help. I have to get back home, my world needs me," He paused, a smile tugging at his lips, "And something tells me that you're a lot more willing to help than your brothers back there."

You sighed. He was right. You would be more willing to help, all because your stupid heart had to go, pick him! Pick him!

"Fine, I'll help you. But you need to understand that if my brothers find you before I get you out of here, they will kill you. They're a little protective of me." You said, and Barry smiled.

"Thank you." He replied, and you nodded before he lead you into the old house he had ran to. Now that you got a good look at it, you could see that it was actually pretty nice. Although rustic, it didn't give off a rundown, abandoned house vibe. It gave off a vibe that this place was rich with memories, and was begging to be cracked open and have every single one discovered.

When the two of you got into the house, you instantly went to the bathroom and rinsed your mouth out more times than you needed. The aftertaste of puke was bad, and you feared you'd throw up again if you had to bear it much longer. Once that was taken care of, you and Barry sat down in the living room, on opposite sides of the quaint room, and tried to acquire a plan.

"So, how exactly do you get from planet to planet?" You asked, leaning back and crossing your arms over your chest, unknowingly giving yourself a better view of Barry.

"Well, you travel through these portal things, and usually I have this guy with me that can actually form the portals (SHOUTOUT TO CISCO, MY BABY), but he's the one I was coming to get and now I have no way back because he's on another Earth." Barry explained, and you nodded thoughtfully.

"Right, okay. And how do you suppose we get you back if we don't have that guy?" You sat up, leaning forward and resting your elbows on your knees.

"Well, you're a hunter, right? And from what I gather you have to do a lot of research, so I was hoping we could put your skills to the test and try to have you research on this." He said, smiling. God, you were really starting to like that smile.

"Okay, I can do that, but I'll need a computer, so we probably have to go to the lib-" Before you could finish, Barry was gone, "rary." You sighed, leaning back. You really had to get used to that speed thing if you were going to be helping him out for awhile. A few seconds later, he appeared with the setup for wi-fi, a laptop, and a box of pizza.

"I hope this will be all you need, and I got pizza in case you got hungry." Barry said, setting the stuff down. You smiled, grabbing the box of pizza.

"Well, let's get to work." You said, taking a bite of your slice.

Over the next few weeks, you and Barry became very close in your work to get him back to his home. You two went from enemies, to acquaintances, to friends, to best friends, to two people who had so much feeling for each other and no option or courage to show it.

Your brothers had called and texted you many times and you'd only texted back once to say that you were okay and you'd be home soon, but of course they didn't stop looking.

"Hey, how's the portal gun going?" Barry asked, poking his head in your work room. You looked up from your work, smiling at him and beckoning him over. You guys were sure you had finally found a way to get him home, a portal gun, and you had been working on it for hours every day.

"I think we're getting close, as far as I can tell I've been doing it right and it should be done in about a day or so." You said, smiling. But then the realization hit, and you didn't feel so happy. In about a day or so, you and Barry would have to say goodbye. You were pretty sure Barry realized it too, because his face was filled with the same dread you were feeling.

"So only a day or two left in our little friendship, huh?" He asked, and you set down your tools. Shaking your head, you turned to him.

"Not necessarily, you could come visit. You got here once, you could do it again. And there's gotta be some way to talk to each other without having to travel to another Earth, right? I mean, if there's such thing as Angels and humans with super speed there's got to be a way for that." You explained, and Barry nodded, a little happiness returning to his face.

"You're right. We can figure something out. Now, I'll let you get back to work and I'll go get us some dinner. Any preferences?" He asked, walking towards the door.

"I think I'm in the mood for Chinese tonight." You said, smiling as he disappeared right in front of your eyes. You shook your head, grabbing your tools and going back to work.

By 8 P.M. the next day, the portal gun was finished. Barry and you had said your goodbyes, both of you holding back too many words and too many feelings, and then it was time for him to go. You started up the portal gun, a low hum emitting from it as it powered on. Just then, the front door was kicked open, and in ran your brothers. Dean instantly took a shot at Barry, who was standing behind you, but Barry sped out of the way (out of reflex) and the bullet lodged itself inside you. You gasped, dropping the portal gun on the table and collapsing to the floor.

Something warm slowly dyed your shirt red, and it was hard to breathe and see as time went on. Dean realized his mistake, instantly dropping his gun and running over, Sam following suit. "Oh my god, Y/n. I am so so sorry. Just hold on, it'll be okay. We're going to get help." Dean begged, pressing his hands to the wound.

"Y/n!" Barry exclaimed, taking note of what was happening. He hurried over, at human speed, and crouched next to Dean. His eyes were full of guilt and worry, and if you had the energy you would try to make him feel better. But you were so tired, and you just wanted to go to sleep. You whispered something along the lines of, "I'm sorry," before closing your eyes and letting the darkness take you over.

When you woke up, you were back in the bunker, in your room, in your bed. For a second, you wondered if it all was a dream. But then you felt the gauze on your chest, the stiffness in your body, and you knew it wasn't. All three men were in your room, Dean sitting next to you, Sam sitting on the floor against the wall, and Barry sitting on your other side, opposite Dean.

"Y/n?" Dean asked, noticing your stirring. You looked over at him, a weak smile on your face. "So I lived?" You asked, and Dean let out a light chuckle, squeezing your hand.

"Yeah, you lived." He whispered. You looked over at Barry, smiling, "Why haven't you used the portal gun to go home yet? Does it not work?" You asked, and he shook his head.

"No, I haven't tried it yet. I had to make sure you were okay before I went home." He said, and you smiled. You really were going to miss him.

After a couple days of bedrest, Dean allowed you to walk around the bunker, and it was time to send Barry home. You started up the portal gun for the second time in your life, and looked at Barry to see if he was ready.

He grabbed your waist, gently pulling you close, and kissed you. Something he'd been trying to have the courage to. You gasped, but instantly kissed back. When the two of you pulled away, you smiled at him. "Took you long enough, Allen." You said, and he chuckled.

You pulled the trigger on the gun, almost laughing in success when it created a portal. Looking at Barry, you felt a mix of happiness and sadness. "Come visit soon." You said, and he nodded before kissing your cheek and running into the portal. A few seconds after he was gone, the portal closed up. You set down the gun, it feeling 10 times heavier than it had when you first picked it up. You sighed.

Barry was gone.

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that there will be one more part to this and then I will move on to the other requests I have! Thank you all for your patience! Love you!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.1K 271 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
5.2K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...
282K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...
285K 6.8K 61
Here are some supernatural Imagines and preferences. The three most used characters are going to be Sam, Dean and Castiel, but I am open to using oth...