Mr Billionaires PA

By maddiem1992

Olivia Jenkins has been dumped by the man she thought she was going to marry she finds herself on a plane goi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue 30
Thank you

Chapter 26

18.6K 643 11
By maddiem1992

Olivia's POV 

I wake up and feel my baby kick and move around, I cant wait to meet her to hold her to give her everything I never had, a family, I was brought up in care and never had a proper family I don't know who my mum and dad are although I have tried to find out no one new anything about them, but my daughter will have a family and for that I will be forever grateful to Jason.

I get out of bed and start to make myself some breakfast, I think about the events that happened two days ago and smile in my old life the one I left to go to London I would have loved for him to propose to me because I loved him and wanted to marry him, but now I am just marrying him for my baby. I hear a knock on the door and go to open it there is a man stood with a bunch of red roses.

I sign for them and smile Jason is so cute, I put them on the table and take out the card.

Hey baby, 

I know I did wrong and I will promise you I will make it up to you 

Lucus xx

I stare at the card like it's an alien, how did he find me.

I get my phone and find Lucus's number and I send a quick text

Hi Lucus its Olivia, 

I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore I am back with Jason and I am marrying him please leave me alone I want nothing to do with you.

As I read the message back to myself I start to cry because the horrible lies I just told him I love him more than I could love any man but this isn't about me I need stability for my baby and Lucus cant give me that but Jason can so I have to stay.

I get a text back almost instantly.

I'm not giving up on us Olivia.

I turn my phone off not wanting to hear from him again, I sit on the sofa with my breakfast, but I don't feel like eating anymore I put my food on the table and lay on the sofa and I let sleep take over my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.9K 61
"I have a boyfriend" I mumble suddenly, but he doesnt move away like I had hoped. "Then walk away" Alexander whispers. Unable to muster up the streng...
426 48 23
JEAN a wealthy business man who doesn't have any plan or intentions in loving anyone,employes a secretary who goes by the name Danyl whom he despises...
4.8M 159K 50
Averey Adams has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died when she was born and her father died when she was in college. You can sa...
5.2K 260 18
Nora Juniper Harlow has just gotten her heartbroken by the two most important people in her life. So in a quest to start over, she moves in with her...