My bride in veil ✔

Av Silent_Star13

Swara and Sanskar who were totally unware of each other identity get tied in scared relationship of marriage... Mer

prologue/ Character sketch
Shock (Part 1)
You're lucky (part 2)
I like you (part 3)
First kiss (Part 4)
Attires​
Raabta (Part 5)
Misunderstanding (Part 6)
Realisation 1 (Part 7)
Realisation (2) (Part- 8)
Farewell....??😯😯😯😯 (part-9)
Am I close to you??? (part 10)
I love you (part 11)
colour of my love (part - 12)
Dare to Enter (part- 13)
Surprise and Tension (part- 14)
Drunkenness of love (15-b)
Connected Hearts (part-16)
Teaser-1
I'll be with you... part-17
perfect husband (part 18)
Sanskar is lucky (part-19a)
Special person?? (part:19b) Last Part
Epilogue-A.... part-20
Epilogue- B (part-20)

You're My happiness (part-15 a)

3.2K 282 116
Av Silent_Star13

Recap: Swasan reached Seychelles and in maheswari mansion all became tensed for them while lucky who knows everything he's busy somewhere else.

Part-15 (a)

"Please just for me." Swara tried to say but he denied and tried to go but she back hugged him and started to sniff making him worried.

"I used to plan whole things sacrificing my sleep but okay if you not want to wear I'll not force you even I'll not wear it. I am going like this only (she was wearing casual dress), if you want come then you can or if be here then also no problem it's purely your wish. I'll book our returning tickets too." Swara completed her words sniffing little and broke hug and tried to move from there but before it he pulled her, she collided with his chest and smirked thinking her plan worked but after listening his words she felt huge guilt inside her heart and cursed herself for such stupidity.

Sanskar caress her cheeks and make her look in his eyes "You really want it? But seriously Shona I am not comfortable in loose printed t shirt and long trousers I would feel like I'm drowning in it but if you want I will wear. And please due to this you don't need to upset, I would start hating myself if in your eyes tears would come due to me."
He left her hand and moved for picking packet.

"I am sorry sanskar I was just emotionally blackmailing you but please not wear it if you are not comfortable." Swara said not matching her eyes with him.

He cupped her chin and admiringly looked at her and kissed her both eyes which was really filled with tears this time.

"I knew it but still can't see you upset. So let me wear this." Sanskar said and moved his hand for taking packet but she held his hand and kissed over it.

"No you'll not wear, I'll choose something else for you and my dress for you will be surprise." Swara said and smiled looking at him.

"Arre it okay if you can manage things for my happiness then I can also do it." He tried to argue with her but she cut in middle and snatched packet from him.

"Who is boss here? You or me?" She spoke and started opening beg for searching something for him which he could like to wear. He was just seeing her sitting on bed as he knew if once she thinks to do something no one can stop her not even he. Finally, after struggling of 10 minutes she gave him a pair of jeans and black shirt.

"You'll look hot in it." She winked and handed him his dress. He smiled, she about to go from there but he stopped her holding her hand but before he could ask anything she tiptoe and kissed his cheek making him surprise and same time happy.

"I am not sad, and this is just small matter Sanskar. It should not affect us most importantly I don't want to spoil our any moment in these things as in future whenever I'll remember these moments I want a sweet smile on my face not any regret thinking we could make our memories better instead of keep fighting with each other." Swara said and again softly packed his lips.

"I love you." Saying it, he went from there for changing. She smiled at his disappearing figure and started seeing beg. Soon her facial expressions changed, she became hell worried and started throwing everything which was in beg.

"Where I kept that? I thought I'll wear it on my own and surprise him but here I am not finding it." Swara murmured tensely and became little panicked not finding something. Nearly after 5 minutes she finally found it, seeing that she sighed and smiled.

"Shona today you'll snatch your husband sleep." Swara said to herself and hugged packet.

After some time,

He came out from washroom whereas Swara was still standing before mirror and blabbering + blushing at same time. He went near her and tried to listen her words but before it she noticed him and ran towards washroom making him bewilder at her behaviour.

Sanskar rolled his eyes "What was that?"

He looks around and make faces seeing things all over room and started settling things "Seriously she's such jerk piece huhh."

In Kolkata,

Swara's family reached Maheshwari mansion, even Sanskar's parents came back after seeing farm house but there they didn't get anything.

Both ladies were tensely roaming here there and trying to call swasan but number was coming unreachable.

"Ma where is lucky bhai? Might he can help us as he he's close to bhai so." Uttara tried to say something but Sujata interrupted her and angrily spoke "Don't take his name even, he doesn't know anything expect his friends and parties. Before some hours he called me and told he's busy with his friends. He even not listened me when I tried to say about Sanskar and Swara."

"Leave about laksh, we need to focus on Sanskar and Swara don't know where are they? People become mature after marriage but here he's forgetting his all duties, I didn't expect this from Sanskar at least but this boy." Ram uttered angrily

But at some corner of heart it hurt Swara's parent but they preferred to silent thinking about critical situation.

"Dad, Bhai Bhabhi is not irresponsible there must be something that we don't know." Uttara said with little harsh tone as she can't hear anything about her Bhai and specially her Bhabhi whom she loves most. Ram glared her but before he could say anything Sujata interrupted making them divert.

"Uttara you keep silent, Ram I think we should contact police might be our children stuck in some problem."

"We will wait till tomorrow and if there will be no news then we will call police. And call laksh say him settle with his friends itself don't need to come here." Ram spoke and went from there glaring Uttara.

Sujata took Swara's parents and make them comfortable in some room. Uttara too went from there and again tried calling Swasan.

At Swasan side,
He stopped working hearing knob's sound and turned for scolding her but instead of it he became overbold seeing her.

She was wearing plain red net saree and but thing which was making her divine wasn't saree that shy smile which was playing on her lip and natural red colour on her cheek. Sensing his gaze, her cheeks flushed more red and lips curled into alluring smile. She moved towards mirror but he was just lost in her to see movement even. She blush even more and wore earrings and just comb hair and kept that open itself, just put some clips so it would not fall on her face. After doing all things she last time check herself in mirror and turned for calling him but at her surprise he was still lost in her.

"Sanskar lets move." Swara nervously spoke

He came in sense listening it and nodded in yes. She moved ahead but soon pulled by him as a result her back clinger to his chest.

"You can't go like this Shona. (Swara confusedly looked at him, they were standing before mirror. Before she could say anything he freely moved his hand on her back and started tying knots, she was just breathing heavily while closing her eyes.) I think we should cancel dinner and..." He said trailing kisses on her back, and about to open her knots back but she pushed him and turned towards him.

"Don't pour water on my surprise." Swara spoke and hit his chest.

Sanskar hits her forehead "Unromantic wife."

She giggled and dragged him with her. Soon they reached backyard and there a boat was waiting for them.

Sanskar narrowed his eyes and asked "Shona this?"

"We're going some Island there some programs going on and apart..."

"Apart from it you're not going to tell me. Am I right?" Sanskar completed her sentence, listening it she chuckled and nodded in agreeing with him.

He raised eyebrows, she giggled and gave her hand to him.

"Lets move." Swara said

He held her hand and helped in riding. Both sat with in corner holding each other and totally lost in each other. Soon boat started moving, she tried tighten grip and quivered little.

"You're afraid from boat riding then why the hell.." Sanskar tried to say but she kept her hand on his mouth

"Because you love riding. And I know till you're with me nothing can happen with me so why I need to be afraid." Swara said making him feel most the luckiest person in this universe.

Listening it, some tears came in his eyes as it means lot to him. In spite of having fear she's riding just for giving him happiness.

He warped arm around her and tightly grip over her.

"Never do any stunts like this again, you're my happiness not any other things."

Swara smilingly nodded in yes and kept her head on his shoulder "How I am looking? Did you like it? And you know I learnt to drape saree for you."

He smiled listening it, again felt extreme happiness knowing just for him she's doing all this. "At this moment I don't have any adjective which can describe how you're looking." He said admiring her.

She shyly smiled and hit his chest and spoke "Too cheesy" He didn't reply anything just stowed a soft kiss over her scalp making her convey he genuinely mean it.

All other couples were seeing them and chuckling among each other but swasan were just lost in each other world like only they're there and others are mere mannequin.

Both started to see nearby things, there were many small island which were shinning.

She started to tell him some speciality of this island but he was just lost in glamourous beauty of nature, seeing it she stopped telling and started to enjoy seeing islands.

Soon they reached at their destination. They both moved from there and took seat.

There various acts were going on but thing which most attracted them was music.

Both were listening song, they were not able to understand lyrics but yet music was touching their souls.

Soon after it, dance started. Swara was enjoying it so much but Sanskar was just seeing his queen who was seeing with full enthusiasm.

Soon some dancers dragged her, she signalled him for joining but before he could deny she herself came and dragged him.

"Sanskar enjoy this moment who knows what life going to store for us." Saying it, she started to dancing with dancers soon he too joined her. All were dancing like life is going to end today itself.

After dancing enough, Swara became tired but noticed Sanskar was still dancing and smiling whole heartedly.

"Hope this smile never fade away from your face." Swara murmured and kept staring him forgetting everything.

Feeling known gaze he turned for finding her and saw her staring him with enormous love in her eyes. Thinking something he went near her for asking what happened to her but she just hugged him tightly.

"Just felt like stare you." She spoke and make her grip more strong.

"Pagal (Mad)" Sanskar mumbled

"That for you." Swara spoke making him dazed by her confession

"I know and I love this mad." Sanskar said

"I love you too." Swara said making him sure today she's totally crazy for him.

"Uff I think today you're going to make me mad too. Well leave it, I became used to it. Can we move for dinner if this all end?" Sanskar said

"This program will go on for 30 minutes more. After it we will go for dinner." She pleaded looking at him.

He nodded in yes, both sat at their place and started enjoying seeing other activities.

After some time,

"Lets move Sanskar." Swara said and looked here there

"But Shona here is only tables are arranging." Sanskar confusedly said and saw his surrounding.

"That's for other but I make special arrangements for us." Swara spoke shyly imagining his reaction after seeing her next surprise.

"What special arrangements?" Sanskar while naughtily caressing her waist.

"Stop running horses of your dirty mind." Swara spoke irritatingly

"What should I run then? Will hand okay for you?" Sanskar said and moved his hand little.

"For now just leg." Swara said

He frowned and looked other side, she chuckled seeing his expression.

They moved from there and stopped near beach.

"Shona here is nothing I think some misunderstandings happen." Sanskar said not finding anything there.

"Be patience Mr Maheshwari, see there." Swara said pointing towards a area which was another small island and something was lightening there.

"So Mr Maheshwari ready for holding me again. This time I can be more afraid as we are alone." Swara softly said.

He not said anything just softly held her wrist and moved with her in the direction of boat. They sat in it, it started sailing. Swara gripped turned more stronger, it was little hurting him as her nails were piercing in his skins but just kept looking at her.

Soon they reached their destination, he helped her in coming down.

Helmsman said " Enjoy, we are at another side of island only. Call us when you need."

Swara nodded in yes, boat went from there giving them privacy.

They reached at decorated place where curtains were drawn and all around light lamp were lightening. In middle of curtains there was some sitting arrangements made for two people and all other things were placed neatly over table itself.

Something like that

He about to move inside but she stopped him and knelt before him blocking his ways.

"Can I have privilege to take my husband for dinner?" Swara said and forwarded her hand.

He moved his head side saying her mentally gone, she pouted and plead him through eyes for answering her.

"Shona you already..." Sanskar tried to say.

"Answer." Swara said glowering him.

"It'll be my pleasure to dinner with gorgeous lady like you." Sanskar spoke and kept his hand over her hand, she kissed his hand and stood with his help.

"What was that?" Sanskar disbelievingly asked.

"Arre I just thought to ask you kneeling down so in future you don't taunt me saying I never did it for you as I love to play safely." She chuckled at her own words.

He gave her what look and with little teasing and as usual arguing they reached at their place.

Both sat there, swara pressed some button a slow melody song started.

"So Mr Maheshwari how's all this? (Before he could answer she herself interrupted him) I know you must love it. There is no chance of disliking anything as the great Swara Sanskar Maheshwari plan all this." Swara said raising her imaginary collar.

He shook his head side ways, started to helping her in removing lids. There were some famous cuisine kept in bowl. And in corner of table a bottle was kept.

"You know..." Swara tried to say

"Yes I know you planned it." Sanskar completed it but his dismay this time he was wrong.

"No dishes choice were made by lucky. He himself talked to staffs. (Now definitely they going to die. 😂😂😂😂)" Swara said giggling, Sanskar about to speak but as usually she interrupted him.

"Enough of your Jabber, let me serve these things in plates." Swara said, he sighed listening it. She smiled and started to do her work.

"Shona what's it?" Sanskar said showing her bottle

Swara took bottle from his hand and started to check label on it but nothing was getting in her mind.

"Maybe some fruit juice, you check." Swara said and gave back to him, he started check it but result was same with him too.

"Leave it Sanskar, it must be some fruit juice." Swara said and continued her work.

He wasn't convinced by this but kept side all thought. And pour in two separate glasses.

"Don't it smell weird?" Sanskar said squeezing nose little

"Your nose is so fast, it's must be some traditional juice that's why. Leave your interrogation and concrete here." Saying this she forwarded one spoon towards his mouth, he about to open mouth for eating that but before it she herself ate.

"Shona..." He tried to say but stopped listening her further words.

"I thought let me check it's okay or not...." Swara said and started laugh and ran from there.

"Really..." Saying this he ran behind her.

Both were running around curtains, he caught her and pulled her closer as a result both fell there warping in curtains itself, he smiled mischievously and started tickling. She tried to escape but instead of it she was sticking more on him.

"I was teasing you now leave me." Swara said between her laugh and looked at him for help.

"No you are teasing me so much. So now you deserve punishment and your punishment is you'll.." Sanskar said sliding her hair which was blocking his eyes from seeing his Shona's blushing face

"What I'll?" Swara said and laid beside him in same curtains.

He rolled over her again and tightly held her through waist and moved his lips near her ear lobe and left hot breath there and huskily whispered.

"You'll make me eat last piece in different way not by your hand." Saying this he sided curtains and roll on sand area.

"San... I am....." Swara

"Punishment or else I will choose something different. Want to know?" He spoke and pulled her close to himself.
"I know..." Swara tried to say something but he stopped her by caressing her face by thumb.

"What you know?" Sanskar said while making her mad by his touch.

"That you're shameless." Swara said while pushing him hard. She quickly stood and tried to make her stupid heart little claim who started to beat rapidly by just his mere touch.

"I accept my punishment so now can we?" Swara said and gave her hand to him for standing. He rubbed his elbow and nodded in yes. He again tried to pull her but she glared him.

He cursed her under breath and stood. Both sided curtains which fell on ground and sat at their places.

Later, there was only a sweet piece left she picked it but he gave her smirk making her remember his punishment. She shivered imagining clauses and thought to make excuses.

"I think we shall finish that first." Swara tried to act smart but her dismay she caught by him.

"Don't be over smart Shona." He said
She makes faces but later smirked and ate it in single go.

"Upss sorry" She chuckled but next moment itself her prank went on her
He pulled her and kept lip at her lip and started move tongue rhythmically on her lips. She was totally numb for reacting anything, just opened mouth to speak but taking opportunity he entered his tongue and started roaming his tongue inside her mouth and bite her inner cheek making her little gasped, again slide his tongue over bitten area to sooth pain. After having enough tasting he broke kiss but not before pecking her lip once.

Her eyes were wide and hands were on lip for saving herself from further attack.

"So Shona I think now you'll not tease your husband." Sanskar said

She gulped her saliva and shake her in negative. Without saying anything further, she took glass and started to drink. She felt taste weird but ignored it. While he was chuckling seeing her expression still she was startled due to his sudden action.

"Shona" Sanskar said with extra sweetness filled voice.

"Don't call me that now, you always do this. You know what I felt due to your sudden kiss my heart started to beat rapidly and shivers were running down my spine it was like I got some electrical shock. (He grinned which make her red in anger) At least you should give me hint but no why you'll? Huhh if one day I'll die..." Realising what she was going to blurt she gulped drink in one go and started seeing here to help herself from him. At other hand, he heard it but not reacted much thinking not to spoil anything for now and teach her lesson later so she not dare to say anything like it.

"Okay so from next time I'll write one application umm like respected Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari can I have permission to kiss my Shona. (She relieved thinking he not heard her last few words.) It'll okay or not." He said acting normally.

She smiled idiotically and shows him thumb... "Yeah best one"

Sanskar started to sip his drink too. He too felt weird but not said anything thinking she might feel bad.

After drinking they kept glass and just looked here there. She started giggling and took other bottle which was kept in ice bag.

"You want more?" Swara said and show him another bottle

He shooked his head in no but she didn't care, she started drinking whole in one go. He was just looking at her, he snatched bottle from her and started drink thinking what she liked in it. Both were repeating this finally they put bottle making cute faces.

"It's tasteless" Both spoke at same moment and again took another bottle.

"But I think we should not waste lucky's hard work" She chuckled and started drinking once again, while he was making different faces and seeing bottles from each and every angle.

"Cute bottle but not more than me and my Shona" He said to himself and looked at her who was drinking. A certain jealousy panged through his orbs seeing bottle touching her lips and irritatingly snatched bottle.

"Don't touch it from your lips I am not liking it. Only I have right of touching you and loving you." He said and almost started crying.

"I will not" She said and wiped his tears by kissing his both eyes and later on cheek. Both stood with each other help and started moving from there but she stopped at certain point.

"Sanskar I want something" She said seriously and sat at sand.

"What?" He asked and sat along her.

To be continued... (don't you think our Swasan are soo cute)

Sorry for mistakes

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.3K 2.3K 13
Swara Bose had suffered through a memory loss after a tragic incident. When she returns back to her family after recovery she learns she was marrie...
40.9K 1.5K 7
#Winner: Ist position in swasan story Awards Story of a couple Swasan,.. Sanskar love swara immensely in college,..but love turn to hatred when swara...
107K 6.3K 15
This story is about possessive and heated love between swara and sanskar. Swara is cold emotionless girl who has so many wounds on her heart that mad...
55.9K 3.2K 28
Problem of two best friend