Mr Billionaires PA

By maddiem1992

Olivia Jenkins has been dumped by the man she thought she was going to marry she finds herself on a plane goi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue 30
Thank you

Chapter 22

18.8K 669 16
By maddiem1992

Olivia's POV

Its 5pm and I have just got back home I only have an hour until I have to meet Jason, I leave my bags in the kitchen and take the pregnancy test to the bathroom, I go about my business and when I am finished I set the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink the three minutes seem like a lifetime and when my phone signals that its time to look at the test I take a deep breath and pick up the pregnancy test.

In big black letters it say PREGNANT, my head spins I have no idea what I am going to do how can I raise a baby.

I decide to think about that later and get ready to meet Jason, I wear a pair of skinny jeans with a vest top and a cardigan I put my hair in a messy bun.

I look at my phone and I have fifteen minutes until I meet Jason I grab my handbag and leave.

Its a short walk away so I get there early I order a fresh juice for me and a Americano for Jason and take a seat.

About five minutes later Jason comes into the coffee shop and i automatically smile, i stand and give him a hug. Although he hurt me I can't help but feel comfortable around him.

We sit down and there is an awkward silence, until he finally talks.

"Thank you for seeing me you look really well "

"I wanted to see you, I had to see if I had feelings for you still" I say truthfully.

"I'm sorry for letting you go , I thought I would be happier without you that we wasn't right for each other but once you left it felt like a part of my heart was missing and I couldn't sleep eat or go to work, I was useless, Olivia I know it will take a long time for you to forgive and trust me again but I am willing to spend the rest of my life proving to you that I am worthy of having a woman like you by my side." He gets up and stands by me he leans down and kisses me on my lips I kiss him back searching for the feeling that I have when I kiss Lucus but nothing was there I was about to pull away when I heard a voice.

"Olivia" His voice was full of pain.

I push Jason away and look into the eyes of the man that I now new that I loved, the father of my child, his eyes held nothing but hate and hurt I shiver what have I done.

"Wait Lucus" But he was already gone.

I told Jason that I would call him later and explain but right now I need to go.

And I left without another word, I left my old life behind and I ran after my new one well at least I hoped so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8.9K 61
"I have a boyfriend" I mumble suddenly, but he doesnt move away like I had hoped. "Then walk away" Alexander whispers. Unable to muster up the streng...
47.5K 2.6K 70
Cover credit goes to @meha-k Banner credit goes to @sarcastic-mess *** Louisa who is a highly m...
401K 11.1K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
434K 11.8K 38
When Aria Jennings loses her previous job because she repeatedly came in late, she has to find a new job as soon as possible because she has to take...